Chiggers it is also called as errors berries. Are red mites or harvest mites are tiny and red mites, which are members of the family of arachnids.
Usually you can see chiggers in outdoor areas, especially in forests, grassy fields and slightly moist places along streams or lakes. Small claws help them either attach to animals and the human body.
Because chiggers are very small and can only be seen using a magnifying glass to see them with the naked eye and protects them from being bitten are very difficult for you.
you not even know when you can be bitten by a chigger. However, you may notice earlier this within hours as soon as symptoms appear. You will experience some common symptoms, such as swelling, intense itching, red bumps and skin rashes.
chigger bites do not cause any harmful effects to your health. However, they can make you feel uncomfortable or even lead to lack of sleep. In most cases, chiggers bite around the ankles, skin folds or waist.
you have to spend one to three weeks to heal chigger bites. However, you may try to apply some simple home remedies to control pain, swelling and itching in the meantime.
Today, at this writing, VKool.com will provide a valuable source of information about the best natural home remedies for chigger bites 13 in humans without any side effects. This paper shows a list of 13 natural and effective tips for dealing with chigger bites by using natural ingredients from reliable sources. However, this is only for informational purposes. Better not apply without doctor’s instructions. Keep reading this paper to find the one that is right for you!
Top 13 Natural Remedies for bites on human chiggers
1. Hot shower
Once you see any symptoms of chigger bites, first, taking a hot shower. Click to Tweet
The hot water will chiggers fixation in the body drop and also reduce skin reactions to their bites.
- Initially, gently rubbed the body well by using a mild antiseptic soap while showering.
- After that, it uses a soft towel to pat your body dry. Remember that not vigorously rub your body as this can cause more pain and rashes.
- Then apply a gentle moisturizer or a few drops of olive oil to help your skin stay hydrated.
Note: Avoid using very hot water to take a shower. In addition, you have to use hot water to wash clothes.
2. Vicks VapoRub
After taking a hot shower, let Vicks Vaporub use. This is a popular medical product that can help you get instant relief from chigger bites itch. Thanks to the cooling menthol content therein, Vicks Vaporub affect receptor itching and itching thereby relieving. In addition, it will also reduce the possibility of blisters.
- Just a Vicks Vaporub mix well with a little salt.
- You mix properly and apply this mixture directly to the affected area.
- do this process again if you see any inflammation or swelling feeling.
3. Sodium Bicarbonate
Another effective home remedies for chigger bites is sodium bicarbonate. This ingredient has the ability to relieve itching caused eruptions with chigger bites. It works as a natural acid neutralizer and powerful, helping to reduce itching. Moreover, sodium bicarbonate decreases the likelihood of getting an infection.
- You just added sodium (1 cup) baking soda in a tub of water containing cold.
- They are stirred well and enjoy yourself in this water to bake for about 15-10 minutes. Use a soft towel to pat dry.
- Continue doing this once a day.
- sodium bicarbonate (about 2 cups) is mixed with enough water to make a thick paste.
- After applying this paste of baking soda directly into their bites areas.
- Keep waiting for about 7 to 10 minutes and use cold water to wash it.
- Remember not to apply this way more than 1 or 2 times a day.
. Note: Avoid using baking soda on open wounds or broken skin
Further information: 11 tips on how to use baking soda for pimples on the nose
4. apple cider vinegar
The use of apple cider vinegar is one of the great home remedies for chigger bites. Thanks to the fight against itching and antiseptic properties, apple cider vinegar will help get rid of the itching, swelling and inflammation.
- Now, 2 cups of ACV poured unfiltered and raw in warm water in a bathtub.
- is immersed in this and relax for 15 minutes.
- After that, dry skin and use a light moisturizer to keep hydrated.
- should do this process once or twice a day.
- To address localized itching, stroke gets raw and unfiltered on a cotton ball and rub this cotton ball directly into their bites areas.
- waiting for 30 minutes and use cold water to wash.
- Keep the application of this remedy 1 or 2 times on a daily basis for several days.
If you want to know more natural home remedies for chigger bites, stay with us for our next post!
can also use olive oil for relief of inflammation and irritation. Coconut oil is a rich source of vitamin E and contains antioxidants that reduce itching and facilitate the healing process.
- Once bitten wash areas with water, let put a few drops of olive oil on it.
- Keep the application of this method of olive oil a few times per day.
- Also, you can mix olive oil with honey in the same proportion.
- After applying this mixture on the affected area for 3 or 4 times a day until completely healed area.
- Or you can apply the mixture of tea tree oil and a tablespoon of olive oil on the skin for several times a day.
6. India Lila
also known as neem, Indian lilac can also help reduce discomfort related to chigger bites. Indian lilac contains anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory, which is very beneficial in relieving inflammation and itching caused by chigger bites. It also reduces the likelihood of infection.
- Now, it gets a handful of Indian lilac leaves in a pot containing two to three cups of water.
- You let the water boil and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Then strain the water and let it cool.
- this water neem affected twice a day within a few days rinse area is used.
- you can also apply a lotion or cream that has neem on the skin for a few times per day.
If you are finding some natural home remedies for chigger bites, “chamomile” is the answer for you. This herb has a powerful source of anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties that can soothe the skin, reducing itching, relieve inflammation and stimulate the healing process. Here are 2 options with the use of chamomile that can be applied as home remedies for chigger bites.
- chamomile tea (about 2 cups) is prepared and put in the refrigerator to cool.
- Next, soak a cotton ball in this cool tea and put it directly on the skin that has been chopped.
- Let it sit there for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Keep repeat 2 times a day for a few days.
- 4 is prepared to 6 drops of chamomile oil and 1 tablespoon of castor or coconut oil.
- 2 these oils are mixed well and put it on your skin for 4 or 5 times a day or until rashes and itching reduce.
8. Aloe Vera
Thanks to the excellent anti-inflammatory properties, aloe vera can be beneficial in reducing inflammation, pain and swelling. It also contains vitamin E helps the skin to stay hydrated, which will relieve the itching.
- You take a piece of aloe vera and then remove the gel.
- You rub the gel directly on the affected area and wait 15 minutes.
- Use hot water to wash off and do this again for 3 or 4 times on a daily basis water.
- With this option, half a cup of aloe vera gel is taken and then put a few drops of olive oil and peppermint oil in it.
- They stir well and apply this in your affected area.
- let it sit on the skin for 17 to 20 minutes and use warm water to rinse.
- Keep repeating this kind of home remedies for chigger bites option 2 or 3 times a day.
Further information: 20 tips on using aloe vera for sunburns
Oats have anti-irritant, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties that relieve itching instantly (one of the most popular signs of chigger bites).
Experts recommend that you should use colloidal oatmeal. This means that oats are ground into a very fine powder extremely.
- is first, add colloidal oatmeal (1 cup) in a bathtub full of water containing tibia.
- They are thoroughly stirred until the granules are distributed evenly.
- Now, it soaks himself in this water oat and relax for at least 15 minutes.
- should repeat this process twice or three times a day, depending on their condition.
Read more: Natural oat face mask: 27 homemade recipes
10. Cold compresses
This is also another effective home remedies for chigger bites. In fact, a cold compress can help relieve the itching associated with chigger bites. This method will provide a numbing effect, reducing the itching sensation.
- simply put some ice cubes in a cloth and wrap.
- Then apply this compress directly to chigger bites for about 10 minutes.
- After that, we will take a break and do it again if needed to relieve itching.
- Another option among home remedies for chigger bites for you is to soak the bitten area in cool water to help relieve itching.
Home Remedies for Chigger Bites – Additional tips you should remember:
- Due to the fall and summer are good times for chigger bites, you should notice more when you go to areas that have forests.
- should not be brushing up against vegetation when hiking
- Remember to wear long pants and long sleeves when forests leaves.
- Do not forget to apply mosquito repellent before leaving.
- can also use anti-itch creams, calamine lotion or Listerine mouthwash to relieve itching.
- Remember that not scratch the affected area of the skin as it can cause infection.
- If the infection does not have any improvement, it is very important to see your doctor immediately.
Recommend These How to get rid of bed bug bites on your skin naturally – 20 tips
For more information about various health conditions, go visit our Home Health. After reading the writing of 13 natural home remedies for chigger bites in humans, I hope they can learn some simple and easy ways to deal with chigger bites. All these remedies are natural, effective and safe to treat this condition. But do not forget to try these remedies only after performing a small test, check your reaction. If you have any questions, please free to leave them below, I will respond promptly. Also, if you know of other home remedies for chigger bites in humans, please share with us.