cellulite, also known as edematous adiposity is fat free floating just below the skin, giving it a dimpled, cottage cheese-like lumps. It is a common problem for adult women and adolescents, and that usually forms in the hips, thighs, buttocks and abdomen
usually is caused by genetics, poor diet and unhealthy life style. While cellulite is not a serious medical problem, you can seriously damage confidence. If you want to get rid of cellulite, try home remedies safe and inexpensive below.
home remedies for cellulite:
1. Dry brushing
Dry brushing stimulates the blood and lymph flow and eliminates toxins its outer layer of the skin, giving it a softer look.
- Make sure the brush and the skin should be dry.
- brushing the skin to the heart to increase blood circulation, but not swept long, scrub, go backward or forward, circular motions.
- Start with legs, quick brushing and short upward strokes from less to more, concentrating on areas where cellulite is visible.
- Then brush your arms, using upstroke moving from wrist to shoulder.
- After that, brush your stomach, moving from lower to upper abdomen.
- The idea is to move from outer extremities to your heart to stimulate blood flow.
- dry brush legs, arms and stomach for 5-10 minutes, then take a shower to wash the toxins and dead skin cells.
- repeat this process every day before showering for 1 to 2 months or to see improvement.
- Note: Choose the brush having bristles soft fibers. Do not brush broken skin.
2. cayenne pepper
Cayenne pepper burns fat, stimulates circulation, increases metabolism, and removes toxins from the body.
- Boil a glass of water and stir in 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon grated ginger, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon .
- Drink this tea 3 times a day every day for 1 -. 2 months to reduce cellulite
- In a bowl, mix 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, ½ cup of ground coffee, and ¼ cup olive oil.
- Rub this mixture into the places where cellulite is visible.
- Leave for 10 minutes, then shower.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
Gelatin tightens the skin to reduce the appearance of cellulite. It also contains amino acids that help strengthen the immune system, regulate weight and support healthy hair and skin.
- Mix honey, vanilla and gelatin to make homemade marshmallows.
- You can add probiotics to the recipe for best results.
- Eat regularly.
- gelatin can include in your diet to treat the problem.
4. Coffee Beans
Ground coffee exfoliate the skin to remove dead cells and stimulate new cell growth, and caffeine tightens skin to reduce the swelling. Also stimulates blood and lymph flow.
- Melt 3 tablespoons coconut oil.
- Mix ¼ cup ground coffee and stir in 3 tablespoons sugar.
- resulting paste massage in cellulite for several minutes and leave for 3 minutes.
- wash with water.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
- . Note: You can store the dough remaining in the glass jar
- Mix 1/2 cup coffee ground with extra virgin olive oil.
- is heated in a microwave oven for 20 -. 30 seconds
- resulting paste massage in cellulite. Cover with plastic wrap.
- let stand for one hour.
- Repeat twice a week to get relief from cellulite.
Juniper Oil 5.
juniper oil detoxifies the body and reduces water retention.
- Mix 15 drops of juniper oil with ¼ cup olive oil.
- cellulite massage for 10 minutes and leave.
- Repeat twice a day.
- you can see the result after a month.
Algae are a natural exfoliating agent that stimulates blood circulation, improves skin texture, and removes harmful toxins from her body.
- Mix 3 tablespoons ground algae with ¼ cup of sea salt and ¼ cup olive oil.
- cellulite massage for 10 minutes, then shower.
- Pat dry and moisturize.
- Repeat once a day.
- You can store the mixture in an airtight container for future use.
- OR Add 4 leaves of algae to a warm bath and soak 20 minutes twice a week.
7. apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains potassium, magnesium and calcium, which remove toxins from the body and reduce water retention.
- Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 2 parts water.
- Add some honey and mix well.
- Apply to the affected area and rub gently.
- Leave for 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Repeat twice a day.
- Mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water.
- rub on the cellulite area and wrap with plastic wrap.
- placing a hot towel over the plastic wrap and let stand for one hour.
- Remove wrap and rinse with warm water.
- Repeat once a day to get the desired results.
- also mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with a teaspoon of honey. Consume twice a day regularly.
8. Detox Baths
detox baths help relax, relieve pain, and wash the toxins from the skin to reduce irritation.
- mix ¼ cup of each of sea salt, Epsom salt and baking soda.
- Stir these in one liter of water until dissolved.
- Fill the tub and add 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar and 10 drops of your favorite essential oil in the water.
- Pour in the mixture of dissolved salt.
- soak for 30-60 minutes.
- Repeat once a week.
- Fill the tub with warm water and add 2 cups of hydrogen peroxide and 1 tablespoon ginger powder in water.
- soak for 30 minutes.
- This process helps to clear congestion or relieve body aches, skin irritations, reduces fat in the body to prevent cellulite.
9. Green Clay
Green clay stimulates blood and lymph circulation, removes dead skin cells and absorbs impurities and excess of body fat. It also repairs and strengthens connective tissues to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- mixing cup green clay ½, ½ cup of algae, ¼ cup lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of hot water, and 1 tablespoon of raw honey to make a paste.
- cellulite massage in a circular motion.
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave for 30 minutes.
- rinse with warm water.
- Repeat twice a week.
10. Mandarina oil
tangerine oil improves circulation and detoxifies the body while breaking cellulite. Once daily, and continue the process forward.
- Mix 5 drops of tangerine oil with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- stir well and cellulite massage for 10 minutes.
- let it absorb into the skin.
- Avoid sun exposure for at least one hour after following this treatment.
- Repeat daily for a few weeks to reduce cellulite and prevent their occurrence in the future.
- Mix 3 drops of mandarin oil in a glass of warm water.
- drink once a day until the change is observed
salmon contains antioxidants that help break down fat cells of cellulite. It also has omega-3 fatty acids that help repair and strengthen the tissues of the skin smoother. Salmon reduces appetite and decreases the accumulation of toxins in the blood vessels to improve circulation. Coma 4 -. 5 servings of salmon a week, but eat salmon dishes baked, broiled not fried only
12. Green tea
Green tea boosts metabolism and it helps burn fat and reduces the production of enzymes of fat absorption. The catechins in green tea also helps reduce insulin resistance. Drink 3 -. 4 cups of green tea every day
13. Mayofascial Massage
forms of cellulite in the superficial fascia, where the connective tissues under the skin maintain cells grease. This superficial fascia is fibrous, and gives the skin a curly or wavy look, grouped up. Massage prevents Hick becoming superficial fascia, thick, inflexible, and softens the connective tissues to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Look for a trained professional masseuse who can perform this procedure for you.
Tips for reducing cellulite:
- do a workout full body every day.
- Consume healthy fats.
- Use coconut oil to moisturize the skin.
- hormone balance, avoiding the omega-6 polyunsaturated fats and caffeine, getting enough sleep, and taking supplements.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Or you can eat foods with high water content, such as melons, cucumbers, leafy greens, etc. every day to get rid of cellulite.
- Tomatoes contain lycopene, which prevents the breakdown of collagen in the skin and keeps skin firm and smooth. You can eat it or apply it on the affected area.
- Avoid stress.
- Whenever possible, use natural remedies listed in this article instead of using excess counter products that cause side effects.
Have you tried any of these methods to reduce cellulite? Tell us what worked best for you!