dark underarms are quite embarrassing, especially when used with a top sleeveless. Dark discoloration is usually not a serious medical condition. Exposure to sunlight, chemical based deodorants, shaving, depilatory creams, dead skin are some of the reasons why dark underarms.
Although the market is full of chemical-based skin lightening creams and gels for dark armpits, it’s best home remedies to try. Home remedies are not only cost effective but also safe, with no side effects. There are many home ingredients that are proven to reduce dark discoloration under the arms where lemons are the most popular and efficient.
Works lemon For dark underarms?
Lemons provide guaranteed results to lighten the discoloration under the arms. Here are some of the features of lemon helps to get rid of dark underarms.
- Lemons have natural bleaching (lightening of the skin) properties lightening dark skin.
- The anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin under the arms.
- The citric acid in lemons kill bacteria and odor.
Lemons are safe and readily available ingredient that can give amazing results in a short time. Are you ready to learn the use of home remedies lemon to reduce dark underarms?
different ways to use lemon to dark underarms:
shown are the detailed methods to help get rid of dark underarms effectively.
1. Lemon slices
- Take a thick slice of lemon.
- Message in a circular motion for 5 -. 10 minutes
- let stand for a few minutes and rinse with plain water.
- Follow this daily process.
2. Lemon juice with sugar
This combination serves as a great exfoliant. Lemon lightens the skin and removes dead skin sugar.
- Mix the lemon juice and sugar.
- Apply under the arms and leave for 10 minutes.
- Gently rub the skin as sugar granules scrub the dead skin.
- After scrubbing for 5 minutes, wash with normal water.
- Pat dry and a moisturizer of your choice applies.
- Or you can also use brown sugar instead of sugar.
- repeat this process once in 2 days.
3. Lemon with olive oil
As the lemon can dry the skin under the arms, olive oil helps in moisturizing and nourishing.
- extract the juice of 1 lemon medium in size and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to it.
- Mix well and apply this mixture on underarms.
- allowed to stand for 40 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- For faster results, you can follow this process daily before bedtime.
Process 2: with Aloe Vera Gel and turmeric
- Mix 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel 1 / 2 teaspoon turmeric and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Wipe underarm with cotton wool soaked in rosewater.
- Apply this mixture on underarms.
- leave it overnight if possible or by 1 -. 1 ½ hour
- If you are concerned about the yellow dye formed by turmeric, dip a cotton ball with cold water and gently rub armpits thoroughly.
- Alternatively, use gel instead of cucumber aloe vera gel.
- Repeat this process 2 to 3 times a week to lighten the skin under the arms
Process 3: with cucumber and baking soda.
- Blend a few slices of cucumber.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 3 tablespoons of lemon juice to it.
- stir well to make a fine paste and apply this in the armpits.
- After 10 minutes, rinse with warm water and dry.
4. Lemon juice with honey
Honey relieves the irritation caused by the acidic properties of lemon. This combination is best for sensitive skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and honey.
- Apply this mixture evenly covering the dark armpit.
- is left for 15 -. 20 minutes
- Rinse with water and dry.
- Apply this mixture daily before bedtime.
Process 2 : With peanut powder
- Moler some peanuts to make a fine powder.
- Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of honey to it.
- Apply this mixture in the armpits and leave for 10 -. 15 minutes
- Remove the mixture gently rubbing with normal water.
- To achieve the desired results, follow this process at least 2 -. 3 times a week
- To effectively remove dark underarms, repeat this process regularly.
Process 3: with Turmeric and yogurt
- Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder each , yogurt and honey.
- stir well to make a fine paste and apply armpits.
- massage gently for a few seconds and allowed to stand for 10 minutes.
- Rinse under running water and dry.
- For additional benefits, add 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour.
- repeat this process at least 2 times a week for best results.
Process 4 : avocado and sodium bicarbonate
- Combine 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of mashed avocado, honey, cucumber juice and 2 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Mix well to make a fine paste.
- gently apply the mixture covering the armpits.
- After 10 minutes, rinse with plain water.
- You can apply this mixture 2 times a month.
5. Lemon with cucumber
The astringent properties of cucumber lighten and tighten the skin under the arms and regenerates damaged skin turmeric. This combination ensures fast results in eliminating dark underarms.
- Mix equal amounts of lemon juice and cucumber juice with 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Shake well and apply on clean underarms.
- Leave for 20 to 25 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Follow this process 3 -. 4 times in a week
6. Lemon and baking soda
As lemon and baking soda have properties of strong bleaching (lightening of the skin), which helps in reducing dark coloration under the arms quickly. However, people with sensitive skin should avoid using this combination.
- Mix the lemon juice and baking soda.
- Apply this mixture covering the armpits for 10 minutes.
- rinse under running water and dry.
- Follow this process. 2 – 3 times a week
7. Lemon with milk, turmeric and gram flour
chickpea flour will clean the area, while milk and lemon juice to lighten the skin. Turmeric is any infection and softens the skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon lemon juice and milk, 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour and a pinch of turmeric.
- apply in the armpits and gently massage in circular motions for a few minutes.
- let the mask rest for 20 minutes.
- rinse with cold water and dry.
- Follow this process at least three times a week.
8. Lemon with turmeric and coconut milk
- Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 2 teaspoons turmeric, 1 teaspoon coconut milk and olive oil .
- Shake well and apply the paste covering the armpits.
- wash the area with plain water after 15 minutes.
- repeat this process once in two days for best results.
9. Lemon with banana and turmeric
- Take 1 ripe banana and mash with a spoon.
- Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric to it.
- Apply dark underarms and leave for 20 minutes.
- wash under running water and dry.
- Do this 2-3 times a week for best results.
10. Lemon with tomatoes
Both lemons and tomatoes have amazing properties bleaching (lightening of the skin). So this combination provides faster results in reducing dark underarms.
- Mix equal amounts of lemon juice and tomato juice.
- Shake well and apply this mixture on underarms.
- let stand for a few minutes.
- Rinse under running water and dry.
- follow this process regularly.
11. Lemon juice with rice flour
- Combine rice flour and lemon juice to make a thin paste.
- Apply this paste on the armpits.
- After 5 minutes rinse with water gently rubbing the area.
- repeat this process regularly to achieve sure-shot results.
12. Lemon with sour cream
Lemon juice lightens the color of the skin and whitens sour cream and removes impurities without irritation.
- make a fine paste of lemon juice and sour cream.
- Apply this paste covering the dark area under the arms.
- leave for 10 minutes and rinse with running water.
- Repeat regularly.
13. Lemon oil with other essential oils
This mixture not only acts as a treatment for skin whitening but also acts as a natural deodorant.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon essence of tangerine, lemon oil, galbanum oil, rose otto, bergamot oil and 1/4 teaspoon carrot seed oil and cubeb cubeb oil.
- To this mixture, add 1/4 cup coconut oil and stir well.
- Take a small amount of the mixture and apply it under the arms. rub gently until the skin absorbs the oil.
- Continue this process 2 times a day (morning and evening) for 3 months to see the magic.
- You can refrigerate the mixture and keep it for 90 days.
- Each time before applying, stir the mixture well.
- Note: Apply a small amount of oil as the excess oil can cause oily skin
Tips to consider while using lemon.
- lemon juice makes the skin dry. So after using lemon remedy regularly ensures apply any moisturizer of your choice.
- Lemon juice brought mall and have chemicals for preservation, which can be harmful to the skin. It is always best to use freshly squeezed lemon juice for beauty treatments, as it may be more effective to provide the desired results.
- If your skin is very sensitive, the acidic nature of lemon can irritate the skin much. Therefore, it is better to avoid applying lemon. If you still want to try, it can be diluted with water before application.
- Before using any remedy mentioned above, be sure to make a skin test, if it causes any burning, irritation and itching then discontinue use. If you do not is free to use.
- Avoid shaving as it only removes hair from the surface. Repeated razor causes friction that makes the skin look dull and rough. It is best to choose waxing as it removes hair from the root.
- Avoid deodorants, antiperspirants and depilatory creams.
- Do not use extra clothes wardrobes and stops skin breathe. Less ventilation also leads to dark discoloration.
- avoid taking birth control pills and hormonal imbalance also leads to dark pigmentation.
- Exfoliate at least once in a month with natural ingredients such as sugar or walnut powder to remove dead skin.
- may be used antifungal powder or talcum powder instead of deodorants.
All mentioned above are effective cures but according to your skin type some may work and some may not. By repeating the remedy that can get rid of dark underarms quickly. Share your experience with us.