Gallstones are hard deposits that form inside the gallbladder. They can range from the size of a grain larger than a golf ball! 80% of gallstones are made of hardened cholesterol, the development of excess cholesterol in the gallbladder. They can also be caused due to the presence of high levels of bilirubin and a concentration of bile in the gallbladder or Pigment stones, small, dark stones made of bilirubin occurs in people who have cirrhosis, BTI, inherited blood disorders, etc.
pregnancy, diabetes, unhealthy and unbalanced diet, sedentary lifestyle, liver disease, intake of high-fat diet, lack of exercise, stress, hormonal changes, overweight, certain types of anemia, etc., are some of the causes gallbladder stones. Usually occur in people over 60 years, women who take oral contraceptives, overweight and those who are Native American descent or Hispanic.
Gallstones can be noticed for a long time, however, when hit in the bile duct you can be recognized by symptoms such as back pain, sudden onset of severe pain especially on the right side of the abdomen , nausea, vomiting, indigestion, chills, swelling, clay-colored stools, pain between the shoulder blades, yellowing of the skin and eyes, etc.
consult your doctor for a proper diagnosis and then start a treatment to cure these stones.
Home Remedies for Gallstones:
Before going for surgery, try these natural home remedies with a small change in your diet and lifestyle can dissolve Gallstones and relieve pain.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away! One block is capable of dissolving gallstones and improving the functionality of the gallbladder. Malic acid in the apple helps to help soften the gallstones and makes it easy to remove the bladder. apple vinegar helps inhibit liver in making cholesterol. It can also help reduce the pain caused by these stones.
Method – 1: (apple juice and apple cider vinegar)
- Juice apple – 1 cup
- apple cider vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Mix apple juice and apple cider vinegar.
- water a day for a couple of weeks to get immediate relief from pain.
- sure to keep eating fresh apples regularly.
Method – 2: (Applesauce with beetroot and olive oil)
- applesauce uncooked
- raw beet
- olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- lemon juice
- Stir puree uncooked fresh apple, grated raw beets, lemon juice and olive oil.
- consumed regularly to get rid of gallstones.
Method – 3: (cider vinegar apple with lemon juice)
- apple cider vinegar – 2 teaspoons
- lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- warm water – 1 glass
- Shake the hot water, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice.
- drink this mixture on an empty stomach early in the morning for a few weeks.
2. Milk thistle:
Milk thistle is an herb that is widely used as a traditional remedy to treat gallstones and liver detoxification. It contains a bitter compound called silymarin which stimulates the production of bile and bile production increases. This helps in reducing gallstones and also to eliminate the pain that was caused in the bladder.
Method – 1:
- thistle leaves and seeds – 1 teaspoon
- muslin bag – 1
- hot water – 1 cup
- milk thistle leaves and seeds finely Crush.
- put in a muslin bag and place in a cup of hot water.
- let stand for about 5 -. 8 minutes
- Add honey and mix well.
- Drink this tea regularly to get relief from gallstones ..
Method – 2:
- Milk thistle seeds – 1 tablespoon
- coffee grinder (o) mortar and pestle
- – 3 cups water
- Moler milk thistle seeds in a coffee grinder or mortar.
- Place in water and placed on the stove.
- Boil for a few minutes and then turn off the heat.
- Allow to stand for about 20 -. 25 minutes stress
- Add honey as per your taste.
- Drink this tea 2 to 3 times a day for a week or two
Method – 3:. (Supplement form of thistles milk)
- thistle extract standard milk
- The recommended dose is 420 mg of milk thistle extract norm per day, divided into three equal doses.
- Remember that if the extract contains phosphatidylcholine then the standard dose is 100 to 200 mg, divided into 2 -. 3 times a day
- Be sure to consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
3. The pear juice:
pears contain pectin which helps bind cholesterol gallstones and full makes it easy to remove out from the body.
- pear juice – 1/2 cup
- Hot water – 1/2 cup
- honey – 2 tablespoons
- Add the pear juice and honey to hot water.
- Mix well until the honey dissolves completely.
- Drink this three times a day to prevent gallstones.
Method – 2:
- Pera – 2-3
- Peel and seed the pears and cut into small pieces .
- Cook in water for about 20 – 25 Barrio
- Strain the water and remove the pieces.
- Eat these hot cooked pears.
- eat twice a day on a daily basis for a few weeks.
dandelion is an herb that helps in the functioning of the gallbladder. It contains terpene, a natural compound that helps dissolve gallstones.
Method – 1:
- Dandelion – 1 teaspoon
- hot water – 1 cup
- pot or cup
- Place of dandelion leaves in a pot and pour over hot water.
- Cover and let stand for 5 -. 10 minutes
- Strain the leaves and then add the honey and its flavor.
- Drink this tea 2-3 times a day.
- Remember to consult your doctor if you are suffering from diabetes before taking this herb dandelion as it increases sugar levels in the body.
Method – 2:
- leaves tooth dry lion – 2 teaspoons
- marshmallow root – 2 teaspoons
- grape root Oregon – 1 teaspoon
- – 4 cups water
- dried mint – 1 teaspoon
- Add marshmallow root and root oregano grape to water the stove.
- let it simmer for 15 minutes then remove from heat.
- Add the dry tooth lion and dry mint leaves.
- Cover and let stand for about 15 -. 20 minutes
- Strain and drink tea a day for a couple of weeks to remove stones from the gallbladder.
- Or simply you can eat the tender leaves of dandelion.
5. Beets, cucumber and carrot juice (or vegetable juices):
Juice therapies are one of the most recommended for the treatment of stones remedies bile. This beet, carrot and cucumber are a combination of other juices in removing gallstones from the gallbladder effective manner. Beetroot helps to strengthen and clean the gallbladder and liver. Carrot juice is rich in vitamin C and has many other rich nutrients. Cucumber has a high water content, which helps detoxify the liver and gallbladder.
Method – 1:
- Beets – 1
- cucumber – 1
- Carrots (medium) – 4
- mixing glass
- Take equal amounts of the three juices and merge.
- Drink this to prevent gallstones and regularize their consumption once a day.
- or you can take enough of all these three vehicles and milled to extract juice.
Method – 2:
- individually juicing beets, cucumber and carrot.
- then mixed apple, celery and ginger and grind to a paste.
- Combine all juices and add the pasta.
- stir well and drink this juice twice a day on a daily basis.
- Note: Take this once a week to prevent recurrence
6. Lemon juice.
Lemon juice or any other citrus juices help stop the liver’s production of cholesterol stones. It contains pectin that helps provide pain relief gallbladder. Vitamin C in juice makes the water soluble cholesterol and promotes faster elimination of waste.
Method – 1:
- Fresh lemon juice – 30 ml
- garlic paste – 5 g
- olive oil – 30 ml
- Shake fresh lemon juice, garlic paste and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Consume this mixture in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Continue for 40-45 days to release gallstones from the body
Method – 2:.
- Lemon – 1-3
- Water – 1 cup
- Press about 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Add this juice to the water and mix well.
- add a little honey if necessary
- Drink this lemon juice. 2 – 3 times a day for a few weeks
peppermint oil is very helpful in digestion and also stimulates the flow of bile and other digestive juices. It contains terpene is a natural compound that helps dissolve gallstones. To do this, you can use peppermint tea or peppermint oil capsules are enteric-coated capsules.
- leaves fresh or dried mint – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 1 cup
- Boil water in a pan for a few minutes and then add the mint leaves.
- fire and the cover is off to let stand for 3 -. To 5
- Strain and add honey as per your taste.
- Drink this tea in the middle of your meals to get effective results.
8. Castor oil:
Castor oil has many healing and medicinal properties. This helps to minimize and reduce the number of gallstones in the gallbladder. This oil contains an anti-inflammatory property that helps neutralize inflammation and reduce pain.
- Castor oil – 1 cup
- hot water bottle
- plastic sheet
- Pour pure oil, cold pressed castor oil in a pan .
- heat it gently for a few minutes.
- Soak gauze in this hot and wring out to remove excess oil oil.
- Put this on the right side of the stomach where the gallbladder is located.
- covers this gauze with a plastic sheet for a few minutes.
- place a hot water bottle on the plastic sheet for about 45-60 minutes to get rid of pain
- Repeat three times a week..
The intake of foods rich in fiber is very essential in curing gallstones. For this, the psyllium acts as a good remedy for gallstones. This has rich source of soluble fiber helps to bind cholesterol in bile and therefore prevents the formation of gallstones. Ingredient Regular takes also prevent constipation, another cause of gallstone formation.
- psyllium husk powder – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 1 cup
- Add psyllium water in a bowl.
- Drink this immediately after stirring thoroughly.
- For best results, take this at night before going to bed every night.
- Be sure to drink plenty of water after drinking, because it absorbs more water and makes you feel dehydrated.
Researchers from the University of East Anglia found that wine is effective in preventing gallstones.
Drink half a glass of wine each time he suffers from gallstones and get pain relief within 20 minutes. Also drinking half a glass of wine a day will help reduce attacks of gallstones by almost 40%. Be sure to consult your doctor.
11. Gallbladder homemade recipe:
follow this process for about a week.
- During the first 5 days, drink a liter of apple juice every day along with their regular diet.
- On the sixth day, be sure not to eat anything after 6 h. At 6 pm, drink a glass of water mixed with a tablespoon of Epsom salt, repeat at 8 pm.
- At 10 pm, take 4 ounces of lemon juice mixed with the same amount of olive oil and drink.
- In the morning you will definitely pass gallstones, salt acts as a laxative.
12. Red pepper:
Red pepper has a lot of vitamin C, which is essential to prevent gallstones. red pepper has 95 mg of vitamin C, so it is always better to eat a single red pepper.
13. Changes in your regular diet:
need to make some changes in your daily diet to treat gallstones. Here are some suggestions:
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily to detoxify the body of toxins and other impurities. It also helps keep bile in the gallbladder and helps in the breakdown of fat in the body.
- Eat small amount of food in your meals will help for better digestion, so you have 5 -. 6 small instead of 3 large meals
- coffee increases bile flow and prevent gallstones. So drink 1 -. 2 cups of coffee a day, but no more
- contain vitamin C rich foods such as citrus, tomato, lemon, etc., in the diet.
- Regular use of spices and herbs like turmeric, black pepper, asafetida, dry ginger, long pepper, etc. It helps stimulate the liver and gallbladder.
- Reduce fatty and fried foods.
- always eat low fat, less cholesterol and high fiber foods as part of their regular diet.
- Include omega – 3 rich foods like salmon, flax seeds, nuts, tofu, soy, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, etc. in your diet to prevent gallstones
- include more vegetables in your diet.
- Eat lots of lentils, beans, oranges, nuts, peas and beans as part of their daily diet for more resistant gallbladder attacks.
- Eat honey poured into a teaspoon of turmeric and have this every day.
- intake essential rosemary herb help increase the production of bile and stops the spasms that occur inside the bile duct.
- Avoid taking refined foods such as poultry products, white flour, ice cream, eggs, red meat, artificial sweeteners, etc.
- Include turmeric in the diet.
- Always choose foods that are cooked, baked, steamed, broiled or grilled.
- calcium-rich foods must be included in the diet. This calcium is bound to acids that are present in the bile and reduces existing and prevents the formation of new stones.
- Take artichoke leaves or extract that effectively prevents the development of gallstones in the gallbladder.
Tips to prevent gallstones:
Try these simple tips to get quick relief from gallstones:
- exercise regularly.
- Try to reduce weight if you are overweight.
- package Location heat in the stomach for temporary pain relief.
- drink herbal tea work well as tea St. John’s wort. To make this tea, you have to boil a cup of water with 4 -. 5 sheets in water
- Apply some natural oils in the area, such as olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, etc.
- Be sure to consult your doctor before using these remedies.
Do you know any other effective remedy to remove gallstones? Then share your experience with us.