Earache usually occurs in children than in adults because of their low immune system. It can be caused by an ear infection, wax inside the ear, obstruction in the nasal passage, trapping polluted water in the ear, enlargement of the adenoids, the wisdom teeth and having a cold.
Some of the common symptoms are fever, nausea, vomiting, swelling, itching sensation, etc. However, there are some effective to get rid of this problem home remedies.
home remedies for earache:
Try these natural remedies to cure pain problems simple ear.
Garlic contains antibiotic and analgesic properties that help reduce pain and heal.
- Heat 1 teaspoon minced garlic in 2 tablespoons sesame oil.
- cool for a few minutes and filter the oil.
- Pour 2 to 3 drops of this in your ear.
- O Pour 2 drops of juice extracted from garlic cloves in the ear.
- Follow this remedy twice a day.
Ginger is a natural painkiller that helps get rid of the pain. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory to reduce infection.
- Crush and extract juice from fresh ginger.
- Pour this juice directly into the ear.
- Repeat twice a day to get relief.
- Mix 1 tablespoon fresh ginger with 1/4 cup warm sesame oil.
- is left for a few minutes to cool.
- apply externally around the ear ache.
- Repeat the cure, as needed.
Onions contain antiseptic and antibacterial properties that help in the treatment of earache.
- crush a fresh onion and wrapped in a piece of cloth tightly.
- Keep the cloth on the sore ear for about 5 – 10 mins
- repeated several times a day.
- crush a grated onion to extract the juice.
- Heat slowly until it reaches tibia.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Put 2-3 drops of the juice into the infected ear.
- make this process 2-3 times a day.
4. The hot water
Moist heat eustachian tube opens and cure earache.
- fill a hot water bottle in a towel.
- Keep pressing the painful and ear for a few minutes.
- repeated as necessary.
- wring a towel in hot water.
- inserts against the affected ear and hold it for a few minutes.
- repeat it whenever you feel necessary.
5. Weed oil Bishop
Bishop weed oil has pain killing properties which helps cure earache.
- Boil seeds 1/2 teaspoon of bishop’s weed in a cup of milk
- Strain and use as ear drops to reduce congestion and also for pain relief.
- Mix one teaspoon of oil biznaga with 3 teaspoons sesame oil.
- heat it slightly.
- Pour this mixture 5 drops of oil in the ear.
- Repeat regularly.
- Pour 2 to 3 drops of oil directly bishop in the infected ear to relieve any pain.
- Do this every time you have an earache.
olive oil acts as a lubricant and helps reduce earache and infection agent. It also eliminates the sensations of ringing in your ear.
- Heat a few drops of olive oil.
- remove heat after it becomes warm.
- Put 4 drops of warm olive oil in the ear canal with a dropper.
- Repeat the process if necessary.
- You can also use mustard oil or coconut oil in place of olive oil.
7. Oil mullein flower
mullein flower oil helps relieve earache that is caused by ear infection.
- Dip the cotton ball mullein oil and place in the ear.
- Take it off after a few minutes.
- Repeat the process each time you get earache.
- Mix a few drops of garlic juice with mullein oil.
- Pour a few drops of this oil in the affected ear to get rid of pain.
- You can use olive oil instead of mullein and garlic oil.
- Repeat the process when you feel the earache.
The radish is a root vegetable that helps reduce pain in cleaning wax. It also reduces inflammation.
- fresh radish finely chop into small pieces
- you heat them in a mustard oil for 5 minutes.
- let it come to room temperature before casting.
- Put a few drops of oil in the infected ear.
- Follow this remedy regularly.
mint has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and mild anesthetic. It also acts as a calming agent.
- Mix one drop of peppermint oil with 5 drops of olive oil.
- put this oil in the ear using an ear syringe.
- Some people are sensitive to peppermint oil, which are mixed with more olive oil.
- Crush a few mint leaves to get the juice.
- Use an eyedropper to pour a few drops into the ear
- Repeat this remedy regularly.
- Take a few drops of peppermint oil (mix with olive oil if necessary)
- Apply this oil externally around the ear, gently massaging the area.
- Make sure there is nothing on the ear.
Steam helps open the Eustachian tubes and reduces inflammation.
- Place the face on the hot water and covered with a towel so that the steam does not escape.
- inhaling the steam from the mouth and nose to remove the infection.
- Repeat if necessary.
herb licorice helps reduce inflammation and relieves discomfort.
- hot licorice slightly in ghee.
- Apply this externally around the ear.
12. Basil leaves
Basil leaves have antibiotic properties that help cure earache and infection.
- Shred juice a few leaves of basil.
- Strain the juice and pour 2 drops in the affected ear.
13. Diet Plan
Diet can play an important role in reducing earache, so follow these tips.
- eat foods that are rich in vitamin A and C (fruits and vegetables).
- consume foods that are rich in zinc.
- Avoid taking food that forms mucus such as wheat, dairy, oranges, peanut butter, citrus, bananas, etc.
- drink plenty of water and herbal teas such as chamomile tea, tea basil, ginger, honey tea to get rid of earache.
- eat foods rich in amino acids, omega-3 fatty acids, fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid over-processed foods and junk food.
Tips for reducing earache:
- After taking a shower, use a hair dryer to blow into the ear gently at a low level. Do not use for more than 5 minutes.
- Every time you go outdoors, wear a scarf to help cover their ears against the wind.
- When you’re in an airplane, the pressure change can cause pain. Chewing gum or candy that activate muscles that send air into the inner ear and equalizes the pressure.
- Yawning helps cure earache because it opens the Eustachian tube.
- preventing colds, flu and other allergies.
- Gently rub lavender oil around the ear for calming effect.
- Avoid swimming to get relief from earache. Or simply layer your ear with a few drops of mineral oil before the head.
- Avoid taking antibiotics, since damage to your body. Do not give aspirin to children because it leads to other health problems.
- quit smoking and drinking alcohol, which can increase the earache.
If the pain does not heal within three to four days or ear pain is severe and consult a doctor. Take the advice of your doctor if you are using these remedies for children.