Tendons are thick cords of tissue that connect muscles to bones. It causes inflammation of the tendon tendinitis. foot tendinitis occurs when the tendons that connect muscles to the bones of the foot have inflammation. Common types of tendonitis of the foot or ankle is Achilles tendonitis, posterior tibial and peroneal tendinitis tendinitis. The repetitive impact or minor tendon tendinitis results.
The causes of foot tendinitis
Any injury or overuse of the tendons can cause tendinitis. Incorrect posture at work or poor stretching or conditioning the muscles before exercise or sports activities increases the risk of tendinitis. People with flat feet and arthritis are more likely to have tendinitis. Some of the activities that can cause tendinitis include
• Running or walking on rough terrain
symptoms of tendinitis
symptoms of tendinitis foot include
• pain in the affected area
• the pain increases when the foot moves
• Swelling in the affected area
• the affected area is hot and red
by providing the affected foot rest can relieve pain associated with tendinitis. Stay off your foot and ankle and use home remedies to treat pain, swelling and discomfort. A couple of weeks It will take to heal tendons.
home remedies for foot Tendinitis:
The following are home remedies that help in the treatment of various foot problems associated with tendinitis.
1. Olive oil
If you are suffering from pain or swelling due to tendonitis of the foot, it would be ideal for you to perform massage olive oil to reduce symptoms of tendinitis foot. It will help to improve blood flow in the foot and provide a calming effect. It is the best home remedy you can think of for tired feet.
- takes about 100 ml of olive oil and let it warm.
- Apply this olive oil is heated in her feet and gently massage for five to eight minutes.
- This will increase blood flow in the feet and you have to work on your feet gently for 15 minutes to see effective results in a few days.
One of the effective natural remedy you can think of tendonitis of the foot is chickweed. It is a natural herb that is rich in vitamins, minerals and nutrients that help reduce pain, swelling, stiffness and tenderness that is caused due to tendonitis of the foot.
- Make a fresh pasta Chickweed grass mixed with water in a mixer.
- Apply this paste on foot and leave it there for a few minutes.
- wash with warm water once dried.
- Regular application about twice a day for three to four days will help to reduce pain, inflammation of tendons, muscles or ligaments.
- can also boil some chickweed herbs in drinking water for a few minutes.
- chickweed can drink this tea several times a day to improve the mobility of the foot and relieve pain.
3. Treatment of flour
Flour should not be consumed when you are suffering from tendinitis of the foot. However, it is a natural remedy used to treat tendonitis of the foot.
- Mix two tablespoons of flour in equal amount of white wine. Mix well to form a smooth paste.
- Add the white wine more if necessary and then apply this smooth paste in areas affected aching feet.
- left for 30 minutes to 40 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- repeat this application a couple of times each day to feel a reduction in pain in the foot and to assist in the rapid healing of his feet.
4. Vinegar Wraps
wraps vinegar on the affected foot greatly help in reducing foot tendinitis.
- Take equal amounts of water and vinegar and heat. Pour this mixture into a large bowl.
- Now, in another large bowl mix equal amounts of vinegar and cold water.
- a cotton towel soaked in hot mixture boils, drain the excess water and then wrap the towel on the affected foot for about 10 minutes or until the warmth of the towel to cool.
- Next soak the towel in cold mixture of water and vinegar, drain the excess water and then wrapped around the foot affected by about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Repeat this sequence three to four times and then apply a moisturizer on your skin.
- perform this procedure for three or four days to get better relief from foot tendinitis problems.
5. cabbage leaves
- Soak the leaves of fresh cabbage in a bowl with water for 30 minutes.
- Now press the cabbage leaves in the affected area of your foot and then wrap a cotton cloth to keep it in position.
- left overnight and repeat this process for two or three days to get good relief of inflammation and pain due to tendonitis of the foot.
6. Carbonated water
Carbonated water is found to be very effective in reducing foot pain caused by tendinitis. You can also drink carbonated water several times every day, because it is good for health and help keep the body cool.
- is necessary to soak the sore foot inside a container of carbonated sugar water.
- It will help in restoring your foot and also reduce the pain and inflammation of your foot.
- Repeat this process two or three times a day for best results.
7. The icepack
Ice pack is a very effective remedy age and the age to treat pain or inflammation caused by tendinitis foot.
- Put some crushed ice in a plastic bag. Cover the plastic bag with a thin cotton towel.
- Now, place this cotton towel over the affected area for 20 to 25 minutes.
- repeat this process for two to three times a day to get good results and to reduce swelling and pain in the foot.
8. Paste broccoli
- Take some fresh broccoli and turn it into a mouth paste in a blender adding water.
- Apply this paste on the affected foot.
- wrap a cotton cloth with my foot to keep the dough in the foot.
- leave it there for 20 to 25 minutes and then wash with warm water.
- Repeat twice a day for a few days to reduce the problems of foot tendinitis.
9. Paste potato
- Boil a large potato in size.
- Let cool completely and mash and apply it on the affected foot.
- wrap a clean cotton cloth over the mashed potato to hold it firmly with your foot.
- leave it there for 30 minutes and repeat this process twice a day for three days to see good relief of inflammation and pain in the foot.
10. The Epsom salt
Epsom salt is a good home remedy you can try to reduce pain, swelling or foot fatigue due to tendinitis of the foot.
- Add two tablespoons of Epsom salt in half a bucket of warm water.
- soak your feet in this bucket of water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Magnesium sulfate in Epsom salt help in replacing the lost magnesium in the foot and this mixture water will help soothe your feet.
- repeat this process for at least seven days to every day for effective results.
- Need moisturize your feet with a moisturizer after treatment in order to prevent dry feet.
Asparagus help in flushing excess fluid and waste in your system and works as a natural diuretic. This will help reduce pain, inflammation, swelling in the feet due to tendonitis of the foot. Ideally asparagus consumed if you are suffering from tendinitis of the foot.
- All you need do is add two or three fresh asparagus in your daily diet to get relief from foot tendinitis.
- must ensure that eating fresh fish and yogurt with asparagus to reduce swelling.
If you are suffering from pain due to tendinitis foot, then you can use cayenne pepper to treat it. It contains a natural painkiller known as Capsaicin will help relieve foot pain.
- add some cayenne pepper in half a bucket of warm water.
- Soak your feet in the water for about 15 to 20 minutes. Repeat this process for five to six days every day to relieve foot pain.
- you can also sprinkle cayenne pepper on a soft cotton cloth and wrap it around the affected area of the foot.
- Keep it wrapped for about 30 minutes then rinse with warm water feet.
- This will help relieve pain due to tendonitis of the foot.
13. Sage leaves
- takes about three to five fresh sage leaves and rub gently with the help of his palms.
- Put sage leaves in a bowl containing two thirds of apple cider vinegar. Boil for a few minutes and then allow the mixture to simmer for another five minutes.
- Remove bowl from heat and soak a cotton cloth in this solution.
- Drain off excess solution and then wrap the cotton cloth on the affected area of the foot for 15 to 20 minutes.
- will help calm your foot and also provide relief from pain and inflammation.
Want to get rid of pain and inflammation in his foot due to tendinitis in the foot? Are you looking for good and effective home remedies to treat tendinitis foot? Well, all you have to do is try a combination of two to three above home remedies before tendinitis get good results in a few days.