Candida is one of the genus of yeasts that cause fungal infections through its many species including Candida albicans present in the human intestine. It is generally under control until the good bacteria of the intestinal flora are numbered out by this yeast. When the yeast Candida becomes uncontrolled, which you can enter the bloodstream. This happens when mucosal barriers are damaged or the immune system of the person is compromised. Once in the bloodstream, Candida albicans yeast can infect almost all organs, the condition known as systemic fungal infection. It then displays the symptoms are classic for any yeast infection, including fatigue, insomnia, dizziness, tinnitus, decreased immunity and indigestion. The most common condition that occurs due to Candida is the vulvovaginitis or vaginal yeast infection . Some other fungal infections caused by this yeast include oral thrush, cradle cap, diaper rash, jock itch, skin infections and fungal nail and foot or nail fungus athlete, digestive disorders such as bloating , constipation and diarrhea, vaginal infections, urinary tract infections, rectal or vaginal pruritus, itching, among many others. The best approach to treating candidiasis include reducing the toxic load in the body, ensuring proper digestive function as unbalanced intestinal flora and restore gets immunity so that you can get rid of the yeast Candida permanently. After home remedies for Candida revolve around all these important angles treatment of yeast infection.
home remedies for Candida
1. Use coconut oil to get rid of yeast Candida
Many studies have shown that medium chain fatty acids in coconut oil are anti-microbial, anti-viral and anti-fungal. capric acid found in coconut oil, the acid is also there in breast milk can effectively eliminate yeast Candida. Caprylic acid, caproic and myristic acid and coconut oil also have anti-microbial and anti-fungal. Its lauric acid is a good bactericide and fungicide. Therefore, it makes sense to use coconut oil for the treatment of Candida infections.
ways to use coconut oil for Candida yeast infections
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil. It is completely edible and consumed by people in many parts of the world. Just remember that coconut oil is nothing more than a fat. Therefore, do not consume more than 1-2 tablespoons a day otherwise you may have to seek remedies for obesity!
- can also be applied topically coconut oil. Just soak a cotton ball in the oil and gently rub the affected area as having genital yeast infection or even mouth area suffering from canker sores.
2. Ensure burdock root tea to Combat Candida
Several medical herbalists used burdock root herb to treat Candida infections. Burdock root has anti-fungal properties. Not only this, burdock also purifies the blood stream through which travels Candida and infects other parts of your body. It also helps in cleaning toxins from their infected internal organs. All these qualities make burdock root cash an herbal remedy for Candida.
How do burdock root tea?
- Burdock root Herb 1-2 teaspoons
- Boil 1 cup water
Do the following:
- Place the herb in a pot.
- Pour boiling water over it.
- Let stand for about 15 minutes.
- Strain and keep it.
- There may be 2-3 cups of burdock root tea a day.
3. Use grapefruit seed extract to fight Candida
grapefruit seed extract contains natural antibiotic and anti-fungal properties. Not only kills the yeast Candida, but also many other pathogens. A research conducted to determine the effectiveness of grapefruit seed extract compared to antibiotics and fungicides in 1990, indicates that this natural extract is more effective than thirty antibiotics and fungicides eighteen!
ways to use grapefruit seed extract Candida
- You can have the grapefruit seed extract internally by adding 5-10 drops his a cup of water. Have this tid.
- can also be used in cases such as vaginal yeast infections by washing the area with diluted grapefruit seed extract. To do this, add 5-10 drops of it to about 2-3 cups of water. Mix well and wash affected area with this solution. Repeat three times daily. However, you should stop using it if you feel irritable after using this in their private parts.
Caution :. pregnant and menstruating women should avoid using grapefruit seed extract
4. Remedies for Candida oregano
Oregano has microbial chemicals that can dehydrate all kinds of fungi and yeasts keeping intact the good bacteria in your body. The active ingredient of oregano oil Carvacrol called appears to be effective in the treatment of various infections.
ways to use oregano Candida infections
- Making tea with oregano leaves. Pour a cup of boiling water over 2/1 teaspoon oregano leaves. Let stand for 10-15 minutes. Strain and have this tea. You may have 1-2 cups of tea a day oregano.
- The tea prepared by the above method can also be mixed with the bathwater. In this case, however, use 2-4 cups of tea to add to your bath water.
- Dilute 2-3 drops of oregano oil in a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive and apply to the infected body part. You can also gently rub the infected area with this oil.
5. Ajo to get rid of Candida
Garlic is one of the best natural anti-septic. The two components of garlic and allicin Ajoene- The have excellent antifungal and antimicrobial properties. Allicin, however, has to be created by mixing another component of garlic, alliin with the enzyme alliinase, both present in garlic. They just have to be activated by crushing garlic cloves. Garlic is believed to be effective against 24 of the 26 strains of Candida.
Ways to Use Garlic for Candida
- have 2-4 cloves of garlic a day. Taking after grinding or have minced garlic. If you can not chew, swallow with water.
- Make a paste by grinding some garlic cloves. Apply this paste to the infected area. However, to avoid applying garlic paste to the vaginal area. While many women who suffer from vaginal yeast infection have achieved positive results by applying garlic paste, most women have sensitive skin in this part of your body and the application of strong garlic can do more harm that benefit. It can burn the mucous membrane of the vagina and can lead to ulcers.
6. Goldenseal for Candida infections
Goldenseal had been traditionally used for skin diseases and digestive problems. herbalists doctors now use this herb also for wound healing and various infections, including Candida overgrowth. Berberine, an alkaloid is active in goldenseal that inhibits the growth of several species of Candida ingredient. One of the greatest help that berberine does is it regulates sugar levels in the blood as well. This prevents sugar spikes that can lead to overgrowth of Candida. Not only this, berberine also activates white blood cells and strengthens the immune system.
Taking goldenseal for Candida?
root extract, goldenseal is available in liquid form. Take 1-3 drops of this extract mixed with water once daily at first and then two or three times a day. It is best to start taking small amounts of goldenseal initially as large doses are harmful to the liver.
Caution: As berberine may lead to uterine contractions, pregnant women and nursing mothers should not take goldenseal. Those suffering from kidney, liver, heart disease, or taking blood thinners should consult your doctor before you start taking goldenseal.
7. Having probiotic foods like yogurt for treating Candida
healthy bacteria in their digestive organs lead not only to better digestion, but also to a better immune system. Boosting your immunity, if you remember, it is one of an important permanent cure for Candida infections aspect. Yogurt and other probiotic foods and supplements that help thus in treating Candida infection healthy. There is one more way that good bacteria help. Keep acidity levels in the stomach. Each time you purchase the stomach alkaline environment, Candida overgrow and become pathogenic fungi and to give infections. Yogurt is by far the best natural probiotic food that contains healthy bacteria – Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum. By buying probiotic, read the label to know if you are getting good or not bacteria. Always buy plain yogurt without sugar. Sugar leads to increased yeast Candida.
ways to use yogurt to get rid of Candida
- Include yogurt in your daily diet. Having a bowl filled with yogurt (no sugar added) at least twice a day.
- you can also apply yogurt to the affected area infection. Take plain yogurt and soak a cotton ball in it. Gently rub it on the infected to apply the yogurt there area.
[ See also: Top 15 home remedies for vaginal odor ]
8. Olive Leaf anti Candida yeast infections
olive leaf has strong anti-fungal and anti-viral properties, and anti-inflammatories. It has abundant in vitamin C, but even more antioxidants, about 400 times more than its vitamin C! It also increases your immunity. Oleuropein, active in the olive leaf extract, which seems to make this work component. When the olive leaf extract is taken, the enzymes in your body become elolenic oleuropein acid. Elolenic acid improves immunity, in turn functions to destroy viruses, pathogenic fungi and bacteria in the body.
Taking olive leaf extract?
While untreated olives containing oleuropein, but it is also a fact that this component gives only olives bitter taste. Therefore the olive leaf extract is preferred when it comes to have this herb.
- Get capsules olive leaf extract 500 mg strength. Always buy those coming with 20% oleuropein.
- Take two capsules three times a day with meals.
Once the symptoms of Candida infection are under control, you can also use olive leaf extract tea and have 1-2 cups of this tea a day.
9. Lemongrass Oil Anti Candida yeast
Candida produces a viscous solid all around itself called biofilm. This durable material protects and leaves grow. Biofilms makes it difficult for even stronger antifungal medicines to reach the yeast Candida and treat infections. Some essential oils, however are able to destroy this biofilm. lemongrass oil is one of them.
ways to use lemon grass oil for Candida
- Dilute oil lemongrass with a little carrier oil such as coconut oil or olive oil. Add 2 drops of lemon grass oil with 1 teaspoon coconut or any other oil. Consume this 3-4 times a day. Children under 6 years of age should not be given any essential oil.
- To apply topically lemongrass oil, add 15-30 drops of this oil to 2 tablespoons of a carrier oil such as coconut oil. Apply this to the infected area.
- For vaginal yeast infection, add 20-15 drops of lemon grass oil with 2 tablespoons of carrier oil, preferably coconut oil. Apply this oil mixture to a buffer and let there be for up to eight hours. You can also use a sanitary towel if only outward signs of Candida overgrowth.
10. Clove oil to fight Candida
Clove oil is another essential oil that works as lemongrass oil. It also breaks the barrier called biofilm that protects against yeast Candida anti-fungal medications even. There is a phytochemical called eugenol in cloves acting against parasites, bacteria, and fungi. Apart from this anti-fungal property, clove oil also stimulates the immune system.
ways to use clove oil for Candida Cure
- Dilute clove oil in the water. It takes about 15-20 drops drops clove oil in a glass of water. Having this 2-3 times a day.
- Dilute clove oil with carrier oil such as coconut oil and apply to the infected area. Use 10-15 drops in 2 tablespoons of carrier oil.
11. tea tree oil an effective remedy for candidiasis
tea tree oil derived from plant native to Australia Melaleuca alternifolia has been accepted as an effective medicinal oil conditions such as colds, sore throats, skin infections and insect bites This essential oil has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It also has antimicrobial properties that can kill various microorganisms and this is what can treat Candida infections. The active compound, terpinene-4-ol in tea tree oil can even treat drug-resistant forms of vaginal candidiasis. This oil is as effective in treating Candida, as it can inhibit the ability of Candida to replicate and may also interfere with membrane properties or functions Candida. As if this were not enough, tea tree oil can also reduce the ability to stay connected to human cell surfaces Candida. This oil can only be applied topically. If ingested, tea tree oil can be toxic.
ways to use tea tree oil for Candida
- Pour a few drops of tea tree oil on a cotton ball. Apply this to the affected as foot or nail fungus athlete area.
- Take 1 part oil tea tree mixture with 20 parts of water (eg, 1 tablespoon oil tea tree with 20 tablespoons equivalent to about 1 – ¼ cups water ). Pour into a buffer and keep overnight to treat vaginal yeast infection.
- For Candida skin infections, it can take 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil and mix it with half a cup of warm water. Soak a cotton cloth or with warm water and apply to the affected area.
- You can also add 10-15 drops of tea tree oil to your bath water and soak in it for 15 minutes.
- For oral candidiasis, mix 7-8 drops of tea tree oil with a cup of water to make a mouthwash. Rinse your mouth with this water 2-3 times a day.
12. Aloe Vera to cure Candida Naturally
Aloe vera contains several amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that makes it a very healthy remedy for not only Candida but for your body in general. Aloe vera has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antiviral immunity stimulating properties. The enzymes in the aloe vera helps in the breakdown of fats, sugars and starches, thus promoting the healthy bacteria in the intestine where most natural yeast races. Aloe has mild laxative properties that also helps get rid of toxins in the colon. What is the most important function of this herb with respect Candida is that it helps repair and seal the intestinal wall so that the yeast Candida can not penetrate through it into the bloodstream. Although you can always take a fresh leaf of aloe vera, peel off the skin to remove the gel and apply this gel in the area of the affected area for 30 minutes skin, which benefits most is the ingestion of aloe vera juice as a tonic for health.
How to Aloe Vera Juice?
- Get the juice of aloe vera at any health food store.
- If you want to make aloe juice at home, you have to be very careful when discarding skin and yellow layer beneath it.
- You can use a sharp knife to peel the skin or peel of aloe leaf and then use the same knife, remove the yellow layer beneath it.
- Now, with the help of a spoon, remove the clear aloe juice. You must be at least 30 ml of this juice is roughly equivalent to 2 tablespoons.
- Once the aloe juice, place it in your blender.
- You can add 1 cup of water or a little citrus juice as orange or grapefruit. You can also add lemon to it.
- The ingredients are mixed in a blender for a delicious detox aloe vera juice.
- Even you can add lemon juice or other citrus juice to aloe vera juice obtained in the market.
- Never have more than ¼ cup of aloe vera juice in a day. In fact, initially still take less the same, for example, half of ¼ cup to avoid stomach cramps and used to the juice.
Caution: Those suffering from heart, kidney, thyroid disease or electrolyte abnormalities should not take Aloe Vera. Many people also complain of hives or skin rash, but only after prolonged use of Aloe Vera.
13. black Walnut – A Natural anti-fungal Candida
People in North America have been using various parts of black walnut tree since ancient times. For example, its bark is used for toothache, while the inner bark is used as a laxative and juice for the treatment of ringworm. Even the leaves are used to eliminate bedbugs and mites. For the treatment of Candida overgrowth, shell black walnut or helmet is used from which an extract is derived. black walnut has natural tannins that can eliminate parasites, yeasts and fungi. One of the chemicals in black walnut is called juglone and has antibiotic, antiviral, antiparasitic, and anti-fungal effects as well. Black walnut hull extract is usually in the form of dye that is made by the method of infusion. It is soaked in alcohol, but when you use it, you have to take on such a small amount that the effect of alcohol is denied.
How to Make Black dye Nutshell at home?
- nuts black walnut (which are actually green when helmeted)
- vodka or grain alcohol (you can also use alcohol if you plan to consume this tincture and just want to apply it topically)
- A jar
- Gloves (because black walnut stain much)
- a sharp knife
Do the following:
- Fill the jar halfway with your choice of alcohol.
- wear gloves before you start working with black walnuts.
- nuts are washed properly and dry them.
- can be used in two ways nuts – whole or removing the helmet (and helmet used)
- If whole nuts is used, simply put them in the jar with alcohol..
- If not, then take a sharp knife and remove the skin and flesh of nuts. No need to go too deep as the nut is very difficult there.
- as and when you take the pieces of the hull of walnut, put them immediately in alcohol as they get oxidise quickly.
- fill it halfway with the pieces of green black walnut hull. Alcohol should cover all parts and should be twice the amount of spare helmet.
- cover the jar with the lid and place in a warm, dark place.
- Let stand for 6 weeks.
- After 6 weeks, strain and store the tincture extract in dark bottle.
- If you want to make this dye quickly, simply add a little boiling water for this, but the sequence of addition of the ingredients will change.
- place entirely their nuts or pieces of hull in the jar.
- Fill a quarter of the pot with boiling water.
- Now pour alcohol on it. Completely cover the nuts.
- cover the jar with the lid and place in a dark place for 3 days.
- three days later, strain and store the tincture of black walnut hull in dark glass bottle.
If you have done with alcohol, just takes a little dye and apply to the affected area Candida. However, if you have used vodka or grain alcohol, you may have internally. Consult an herbalist for the exact dosage for your specific Candida overgrowth problem.