How to get rid of dark spots on the face
Stains dark on the face can be caused by too much sun exposure, stress, lack of skin care, hormones and genetics. dark brown spots usually appear on exposed areas of skin such as the face, back, neck, chest, hands and legs. Age and liver spots are a type of hyperpigmentation that cause brown black spots on the face and other body areas. Dark spots on the face are usually a sign of skin damage. Removing dark spots on the face is a challenge for some people. The application of resources that allow the skin to regenerate help these dark marks fade faster. Here are some useful and effective tips in how to get rid of dark spots on the face fast and naturally.
Top tips for removing dark spots on the face
Try these home remedies and tips to remove or lighten dark spots and stains on the face naturally.
1. Coconut oil is one of the best dark stain remover face. Apply coconut oil routinely to help protect the skin against the development of dark spots and blemishes caused by aging and overexposure to sunlight.
2. Oil Vitamin E is one of the best dark spot corrector natural. Apply vitamin E for removing dark spots on the face. Vitamin E contains antioxidants that help get rid of dark spots on the skin.
3. orange peel can be used to help bleaching dark spots on the skin. A face pack made with yogurt and dried orange peel is also known to be effective in removing dark spots on the face.
4. Another natural advice to get rid of dark spots on the face is the mixture of an equal amount of apple cider vinegar with onion juice. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply it in the dark patches of skin lightening fast.
5. Mix carrot juice and pineapple juice together and apply on the face for about 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water. This is an effective tip to remove dark face markings
Related Post :. Top home remedies to get rid of dark spots on the face
6. A good home remedy for dark spots on the face remedy is to make a paste of sandalwood powder and whey milk and apply it to your blackheads. This advice is effective to get rid of black spots, sun spots, blemishes and imperfections of the face.
7. Prepare a mask by mixing sour milk, cream and honey. daily apply this paste on the face for about 10 minutes to fade dark spots, brown spots and stains on the face.
8. Prepare a paste by combining 2 parts of saffron with 1 part of honey, and apply this paste on the affected areas to remove dark spots on the fast side.
9. Cucumber juice is one of the best home remedies for dark spots on the face. Applying cucumber juice helps to remove acne scars and blackheads on your face effectively. Cucumber and lemon juice mixture is also effective in treating facial dark spots.
10. Lemons are good for reducing blemishes, age spots, freckles, brown and dark spots on the face. Apply lemon juice on your face to lighten dark spots on the face.
11. A teaspoon of coriander juice mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder helps to reduce pimples, acne scars and blackheads on the face.
12. Buttermilk and tomato juice combination serves as an effective solution to reduce freckles, dark skin discoloration and dark spots on the face.
There are many skin whitening creams available in the market to remove dark spots on the face. A lightening cream hydroquinone based skin helps remove dark spots. Hydroquinone is a strong inhibitor of melanin production.