The liver plays a crucial role in the functioning of the human body, and detoxification is the most important. The liver is under constant stress, which can become stagnant and overworked very easily. If this occurs, the body is not able to function properly, causing a range of symptoms and signs. If you are affected with hormonal or digestive problems, your liver may be overloaded. When the liver becomes diseased and overloaded, you can restore your health with the help of natural methods.
The liver detoxification process leads to an overload. The liver is responsible for detoxifying the body hormones and broken cells, cellular debris, toxic metabolic byproducts and foreign substances. The waste is eliminated from the body through the intestines and gall bladder or kidney and blood.
hormones, estrogen, in particular, can cause liver is overloaded. Once the liver via which produce estrogen or stagnate sulfation, estrogen begins to accumulate in the body. Hormonal imbalance occurs when natural estrogens are mixed with synthetics from plastics, perfumes and chemicals.
12 signs of an overloaded liver
- digestive problems such as intolerance to fatty foods and alcohol, reflux and indigestion, bloating and gas, hemorrhoids and chronic constipation.
- Pain under right shoulder blade. This indicates the enlargement of the gallbladder. Other symptoms include vomiting, nausea, sensitivity, abdominal pain, fever, particularly in the upper right quadrant.
- enlarged liver that can cause pain under the right rib cage. If you can not squeeze your fingers below the right rib cage, the chances that the liver is enlarged are great. Other signs include sudden weight loss, loss of appetite, muscle aches, fatigue, pain and jaundice right upper abdomen.
- problems blood sugar, such as diabetes mellitus and hypoglycemia
- Severe sensitivity to chemicals
- Hormonal problems such as premenstrual syndrome, dysmenorrhea, polycystic ovary syndrome, symptoms of menopause, ovarian cysts and endometriosis. There can be hormonal imbalance due to the accumulation of estrogen.
- rashes, spots, jaundice and skin diseases
- Bad breath
- Chronic fatigue and dark circles under the eyes
- Strong body odor
I sulphide by an overloaded liver
Sulfur may be helpful for liver overloaded. Sulfation pathway promotes liver, which balances hormones such as estrogen.
Sulfur can be found at amino acids such as glutathione, taurine, methionine and N-acetylcysteine. a number of avenues open liver so that the liver can eliminate waste and unwanted compounds.
eat these foods
A number of foods are rich in sulfur. Brassica vegetables such as kale, cabbage, cabbage, broccoli, turnip, cabbage, Brussels sprouts and turnips are rich in sulfur. Moreover, the sulfur can be found in beets, flax, eggs, garlic and onions as well.
herbs that are rich in sulfur are able to clean a liver that is overloaded. Such herbs are chanca stone, artichoke and turmeric and milk thistle. These herbs rejuvenate and detoxify the liver. Moreover, milk thistle has been demonstrated liver protectant. It is known for its ability to fight inflammation and cancer. However, for optimal absorption, turmeric should be taken with piperine or black pepper. Chanca stone is called the stone crusher because of the effect it has on gallstones. Herbs can be consumed as a tea, tincture or pills.
Natural supplements that may be useful are omega 3 oils, magnesium, zinc, B complex and vitamin C.
Some nutrients are designed with the sole purpose of promoting metabolism of estrogen. The nutrients of this type have to be taken together. These nutrients are DIM (DIM) and indole-3-carbinol (I-3-C), probiotics, fiber and calcium-d-glucorate. DIM and I-3-C are extracts of vegetable brassicas.
Fiber helps estrogen in the colon and stop tying its reabsorption in the body. Calcium-d-glucorate stop dangerous bacteria transformation estrogen joined unbound estrogen.
The 12 Signs that your liver is overloaded play with their hormones! first he appeared in Nature Health and Beauty .