Asthma is a common disease that affects the airways of people. Airways carry air to and from the lungs. When the walls of the airways become inflamed or swollen it becomes narrower and allows the least amount of air to pass through it. This will cause a hissing sound and chest tightness. The person will experience difficulty breathing and starts coughing. Asthma symptoms will be more visible at night and during the morning. Inflammation of the bronchi or airways cause an increase in the production of sticky mucus. Some people may not show symptoms for long periods and some people have symptoms every day.
The causes of asthma
The real cause of asthma is unknown. It is believed that heredity has a great role in the expression of asthma in people. Allergies are also an important reason for asthma. Some of the major triggers of asthma attacks are
• Allergies to dust, smoke and pollen
• Food allergies caused by wheat, eggs, soy, seafood etc.
• respiratory tract infections
• Certain medications such as aspirin
asthma attacks they can last from a few minutes to days.
Symptoms include important
• cough with or without sputum
• Chest tightness
• Lack of air becomes worse after exercise or any other activity.
• Wheezing, which worsens at night and is enhanced by the use of bronchodilators
Symptoms of asthma include Emergency
• Blue lips, face or nails
• drowsiness or confusion
• severe breathing difficulties
• Increased pulse
• breathing temporarily stopped getting
• chest pain
You can control the frequency and severity of asthma episodes with appropriate medications. Natural home remedies are also able to relieve the symptoms of asthma.
The following are some of the home remedies that you can try to get rid of the symptoms associated with asthma.
1. The eucalyptus
pure eucalyptus oil is found to be very effective for the treatment of asthma natural remedy problems. It has medicinal properties that help in clearing blocked nose and lungs and also reduce the formation of mucus and phlegm in the nose and throat.
- Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil on a paper towel or a cotton handkerchief and keep it near your head when sleeping at night. You will be able to breathe the scent of oil overnight and this will help you get a deep sleep.
- can also consider taking steam therapy eucalyptus oil. Add three or four drops of pure eucalyptus oil in a bowl with water and bring the water to a boil. Now, breathe in the steam from the cup, covering his head with a cotton towel. Repeat this several times a day to get good relief of asthma symptoms.
2. Oil mustard
If you are suffering from an asthma attack, you can massage with mustard oil immediately to get relief from respiratory problems and to clear the respiratory tract.
- Add some camphor in a spoonful of mustard oil. Heat the oil and then gently massaged into the chest and upper back.
- Need a massage for about 5 to 7 minutes. Repeat this process several times a day until relief of asthma symptoms feel.
Ginger is a very effective natural home remedy you can think of in the treatment of ailments from asthma.
- Add a teaspoon of powdered ginger in a small bowl and add half a cup of water. Mix well and drink a teaspoon of this mixture every night before going to bed to get relief from asthma overnight.
- Cut a few slices of ginger and add it in a bowl of water. Boil water for five minutes. Now cool the water and bring to room temperature. Drink twice a day for effective results.
- Mixing a tablespoon of fresh ginger juice, a tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons fenugreek seeds in water and leave it overnight.
- Strain the contents of this solution and drink every day, once in the morning and at night to detoxify the lungs.
- Eating raw ginger by mixing it with a little salt daily is also effective in treating asthma remedy problems.
Garlic is a natural ingredient that will help in clearing pulmonary congestion effectively and therefore will provide quick relief from asthma symptoms .
- Add two or three cloves of garlic in a bowl with water. Boil and let it steep for about 5 minutes. Now, strain the mixture and let it cool to room temperature. Drink this tea water or garlic every day to see a reduction in asthma symptoms.
- Add 10 to 15 pieces of cloves of garlic in half a cup of milk. Boil for a few minutes and drink once a day to get relief from asthma symptoms.
figures is another effective home remedy used to reduce asthma symptoms as it helps in reducing respiratory problems and is also effective in promoting the respiratory health. It will work effectively in draining out phlegm.
- Wash three or four dry figs in water and then soak in a cup of water overnight.
- eat these figs soaked the first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and also drink this water fig.
- The nutrients in the figs come into your bloodstream and provide quick relief asthma.
Onions are a rich source of anti-inflammatory properties and are very effective in cleaning constriction of the airways of people suffering from asthma symptoms. Onions have sulfur rich content that will help in reducing lung inflammation.
- Eating three or four pieces of raw shallots or small to clear their blocked airways and ease breathing onions.
- You can also try to mix the onions in their regular salad vegetables to get immediate relief from the blocked lungs.
fish for salmon is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids that help in the treatment of a free of asthma symptoms. It will help in reducing lung inflammation and reduce the narrowing of the airways. Some of the other fish that will help you get rid of the symptoms associated with asthma are:
pure honey is a remedy of proven effectiveness old age home to treat the symptoms of asthma. It is to be very effective in reducing asthma symptoms, due to the presence of essential oils and alcohol.
- Add a tablespoon of honey in a glass of boiling water. Mix well and drink slowly every day on an empty stomach. You can also take two to three times a day to get relief from asthma symptoms.
- Inhaling the scent of organic pure honey and produce a lot of positive results in people suffering from asthma.
- can also mix one teaspoon of honey with half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Swallow the mixture before going to bed. It will help in reducing phlegm around her throat and also allow you to sleep better.
Lemon is another natural home remedy used to treat the symptoms of asthma. Typically, people with asthma have lower levels of vitamin C. As lemon is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants that will easily help to reduce the symptoms associated with asthma.
- squeeze the juice of one lemon in a glass of drinking water. Add sugar and mix the ingredients to get relief from asthma symptoms. You can drink this every time suffering from an asthma attack.
- can also add a teaspoon of lemon juice with a teaspoon of honey. Mix well and take this solution every day for the night to get a good night’s sleep.
Coffee is an effective ingredient for treating asthma. The caffeine in coffee will help prevent and control asthma attacks. Drinking hot coffee will help relax the airways and therefore you will be able to breathe easily. The stronger the coffee is drunk; the better the result.
- Make sure you drink more than three cups of black coffee every day. This will help relieve asthma symptoms.
- However, only limited to no more than three black and cafes.
- you can also drink black tea as a coffee substitute. However, the coffee gives you better results.
11. Gooseberry powder and honey
- You can mix 2 teaspoons currant powder or use a teaspoon of currant juice in a tablespoon of honey.
- Drink this mixture every day in the morning to reduce symptoms associated with asthma.
12. Other home remedies
- Drinking Ginkgo biloba herbal tea everyday in the morning will be effective in reducing asthma symptoms.
- The use of mullein oil as an herbal tea is prepared is very effective in reducing congestion in the lungs.
- Shuan Huang Lian is a blend of powerful herbs used in China to treat respiratory problems.
- Drinking herbal tea made from a spoonful of chamomile flowers, mullein leaves, passionflower leaves and root of Echinacea and boil it in water is very effective in getting rid of the symptoms of asthma.
Do you suffer from asthma attacks regularly? Are you interested in knowing about some effective home remedies that you can try to reduce the symptoms associated with asthma attacks? Well, all you have to do is try a combination of the above home remedies for asthma to see what works for you effectively.Additional Tags for this post:
acharya pankaj pathaks asthma medicine | is banana good for cough variant asy | twins pregnancy symptoms in tamil | asthma asamise | health education for asthama patient | health education on bronchial asthama PDF | pankaj pathak treatment on ashma | tungue pimpiles in malayala |