The protective layer on the skin of the lips is too thin skin of her face. It has only three to five cell layers while the skin of his face has up to 16 layers! This makes his lips prone to loss of moisture in a big way. Not only this, no sweat glands too much on his lips. If you think for a moment, his lips never sweat! In addition, there is no hair on the lips that way without hair follicle that can sebum or oil to keep secret their lips moist and hydrated. Sometimes climate also helps in making your lips dry and cracked as the winter months that lack of moisture in the air. His lips are not safe, even in summer due to over exposure to the sun’s rays that make it more dry by sucking the moisture it has. Sometimes you consciously or unconsciously licking his lips and saliva from the mouth also helps, so it is dry as if all the above causes for chapped lips were not enough! So what to do? Because your lips can not stay wet themselves, it is necessary to provide additional moisture. These home remedies for chapped lips are designed precisely for this, to read what everyone can lend moisture to the lips to remain moist and plump!
Home Remedies for chapped lips
1. Use coconut oil to moisturize chapped lips
Coconut oil has these medium-chain fatty acids that can be exclusive easily absorbed by the skin, including lips. This oil is an excellent emollient that softens the lips and keep them hydrated for longer periods. What is also important it is that coconut oil contains vitamin E and antioxidants that go a long way to give lips moisturized healthy.
Using coconut oil for chapped lips?
Just take a few drops of coconut oil and rub gently on the lips whenever you feel going dry. Also use this oil regularly before I go to sleep at night.
2. Almond oil to heal chapped lips
Almond oil extracted from almond seeds, is loaded with protein, vitamin E and B vitamins along with essential minerals and healthy fats. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) in this oil can increase the ability to retain moisture where skin or lips IT applies. It also protects lips from sun damage. Most importantly, almond oil has emollient properties to rejuvenate and soften lips. Like other oils, simply apply a few drops of almond oil to chapped lips several times a day.
3. Use honey for chapped lips
Honey is a natural moisturizer that is able to attract and retain moisture. There are certain amino acids in honey that help retain moisture. Chapped lips are often accompanied by small cuts on the lips. If that is the case with lips, honey is the remedy for you. Glucose oxidase is the enzyme that is in raw honey which, when mixed with water, produces hydrogen peroxide. It is a mild antiseptic that can cure superficial cuts and wounds. Honey is also a good natural exfoliating due to the presence of various organic acids. Therefore, you can get remove dead skin cells to give smooth soft lips. Just apply a little honey for chapped lips all day. However, if you can not stand the sticky sweetness on the lips throughout the day, try other remedies like making a lip balm, of course, the use of honey as an ingredient, which is also our next remedy for chapped lips. This way, you do not have to put honey in raw form on his lips.
4. Almond oil home-Honey Lip Balm
Now, when the almond oil and honey, both are so good to get rid of chapped lips, why not use them to make a natural lip balm of all home! This is easy to do and is also easy to use if you do not like the oily feeling on your lips or even sticky lips due to honey. Beeswax is used in this lip balm it gives the appearance and feel of a balm commercial lips.
- sweet almond oil 1 cup
- Beeswax- ½ cup
- Honeywell 2 tablespoons
- heavy stainless steel or water bath
- jar or container with lid
Do the following:
- Place beeswax and almond oil in the stainless steel pan.
- turn on the heat and place the pan on it. Keep warm in the low level. You can also use bath to melt the beeswax mixed with almond oil.
- Keep stirring with a wooden spoon or whisk, while the wax is melted.
- When completely melted, whisk in honey. Shake well to mix thoroughly.
- Let cool completely before storing this homemade lip balm in a container.
- You can even use the old containers lip balm stick to store this balm.
- Apply a small amount of this lip balm throughout the day to get rid of dry, chapped lips.
5. Make Olive oil Coconut-Lip Balm
Olive oil contains healthy fats that can moisturize lips and skin very well. It is also rich in vitamin E, another very good nutrient for the skin. Because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, olive oil makes a good remedy for chapped lips. It may be more effective by adding coconut oil and honey to give an excellent all natural lip balm.
- olive oil 1 tablespoon
- coconut 1 tablespoon oil
- Honeywell ¾ teaspoon
Do the following:
- Mix olive and coconut oil with honey.
- Stir well.
- This makes the amount sufficient to give lip balm required throughout the day.
- store it in a small bowl and apply to your lips throughout the day.
[ See also: How to lighten dark lips naturally ]
6. Sea salt scrubs for chapped lips
When his dry lips begin to crack, it becomes flaky it is not good to see and feel! Therefore, along with your skin, you need to exfoliate lips as well. This causes dead skin fall off so that you can get soft soft lips that lie beneath the outer skin of the lip. While you can always rub your lips with a soft cloth or soft brush, it is always beneficial to use a lip exfoliant. When buying lip balms available in the market, which come with chemicals and other agents such as phenol and alpha hydroxy acids (AHA). Therefore, it is better to use natural ingredients to make a lip exfoliant. Sea salt is one of those ingredients whose trace minerals help soothe and heal inflamed skin rashes and itching have and even when its secretion. Because their chapped lips really need healing because all cracks and dry itchy skin, sea salt scrub is a great choice for you.
How to Make Sea Salt Scrub for chapped lips?
- coconut 1 teaspoon oil
- sea salt 1 teaspoon
Do the following:
- sea salt mixture with coconut oil.
- Apply some of this mixture to his cracked lips.
- Now rub your lips with your fingers gently.
- Do this for about a minute or a little more until a soft feel on the lips. Do not overdo it though as sea salt has dried much effect. However, coconut oil handles drying effect while providing moisture.
- Now they washed out of his mouth and dry.
- You may want to apply some moisturizer after scrubbing lips. Use natural if you like that. Any oil or shea butter, cocoa butter or mango butter, they will.
7. mango butter to soften chapped lips
If you climb to buy lip balms, you will find many good with mango butter or mango oil as its main ingredient . That’s all for good reasons, especially the unique combination of fatty acids mango butter and nutrients such as vitamin A and E as well as antioxidants. Butter very soft handle is extracted from mango grains and is widely used in the manufacture of soaps, skin care and hair care products. When the mango butter is touched, it feels like shea or cocoa butter but differs in its fatty acid content also makes it an excellent emollient. Fats containing butter Mango are composed primarily of oleic and stearic acids are triglycerides. human sebum also consists largely of triglycerides. Oleic and stearic acids are the hydrophobic and hydrophilic time, thus attracting and repelling water simultaneously. Hydrophilic means that absorbs water and hydrophobic means which pushes or repels water. These two triglycerides, therefore, will retain moisture on the lips, in addition to waterproof so they would not dry easily.
No specific steps involved in implementing mango butter to dry cracked lips. Just as you would use a lip balm. You can even use oil handle is an oil fraction obtained during the processing of mango butter.
8. Aloe Vera Gel for chapped lips
If you constantly have to stay out of the weather, it is very possible to think of the use of aloe vera gel for your chapped lips because of its hygroscopic property. This property makes aloe gel able to attract and retain water molecules from the surrounding environment. Therefore, when you’re applying aloe gel to dry and chapped lips, which will make wet by absorbing moisture around.
ways to use aloe vera gel on Lips
- Open cutting a piece of aloe vera leaf and perform its fresh gel. Apply this to your lips.
- You can even buy pure aloe vera gel, but make sure it does not contain any chemicals.
- Making a lip balm aloe vera adding ½ teaspoon of coconut oil and a few drops of vitamin E oil with 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel. Apply this to their chapped lips several times a day.
- can also mix aloe vera gel with olive oil and apply it to his lips.
- As aloe vera is a very good vehicle for essential oils, can be mixed with any of these oils to make your lips soft and smooth. Rosehip oil is one of those essential oil that is our next choice too.
9. Seed Oil rose hip for chapped lips
seed oil Rose hip is generally regarded as an anti aging essential oil as it helps in the production of elastin and collagen that make our skin stay firm and younger. By applying this oil on dry or chapped lips, which not only makes them soft, but can turn pink, helping more new skin there to produce. It also reduces scars and protects it from sunlight damage.
How to use rosehip oil on Lips?
- Rose hip seed oil drops 1-2
- ½ coconut oil – 1 teaspoon
Do the following:
- combine the essential oil with coconut oil and mix well.
- Apply this to your lips several times a day.
- You can also apply tonight as your lip balm of time.
- Instead of coconut oil, you can use any other carrier oil such as olive oil or can mix rosehip oil with aloe vera gel or a little butter and then applied to her lips chapped .
10. Scrub Sugar for chapped lips
sugar, when consumed, can make you gain weight, but when applied to the skin or lips, which can give ultra soft softness that you will love to touch, feel and have! Why is sugar so good for skin care? Because sugar is a natural moisturizer. moisture from the surrounding environment is removed and the skin is hydrated and blocks moisture in the skin. And why is sugar a good washing agent? Because it is one of the natural sources of glycolic acid and also because their small particles make it suitable for exfoliation of rough, dry, cracked or chapped skin. Glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) has the ability to penetrate the skin and destroy the links within cells of the skin. This becomes weaker and dead skin cells fall off giving way to a fresher younger looking skin. Using sugar scrub for sensitive skin as lips, you should prefer the use of brown sugar because it is softer than granulated sugar and will not damage your sensitive skin, while exfoliating dead cells from your lips chapped .
1st way to do Exfoliating Sugar for chapped lips: Honey-sugar-Scrub
- Sugar, preferably brown-2 teaspoons
- Honeywell 2 teaspoons
- hot water
Do the following:
- Mix honey and sugar.
- Apply this to your chapped lips.
- Let it sit there for a couple of minutes.
- Now rub the mixture of honey sugar lips gently with your fingers.
- Do this for about a minute.
- Rinse with warm water.
second way to make Exfoliating Sugar for chapped lips: Olive oil-honey-sugar-Scrub
- Brown sugar 1 tablespoon
- olive oil 1 teaspoon
- Honeywell 1 tablespoon
Do the following:
- Mix all Ingredients- oil, honey and sugar.
- Mix to form a gritty paste.
- apply this mixture on your lips.
- rub gently on the lips for about a minute.
- After rubbing, leave it there for about 2 minutes.
- then rinse with warm water.
- store the bushes left in a small container for the next use.
11. Rose petals Remedy for chapped lips
Rose is one of the oldest ingredients used for skin and its problems, in fact, more to enhance the beauty of the skin! It is an herb that is suitable for all skin types, especially fro aging and dry skin. rose petals have natural oils that can retain moisture in the skin that gives relief from dryness and, of course, cracked and chapped skin. rose petals natural astringent properties also have a toning effect on the capillaries below the skin surface. Therefore, it is able to reduce the redness caused by dilated capillaries shown off as inflammation. Its vitamin C and antioxidants that protect against damage from the sun’s rays as well. So if you want soft pink pink lips, wearing rose petals in one of the following ways.
1st way to use rose petals for chapped lips: Mask of milk and Rose lip
- Rose petals- a handful
- milk- enough to soak rose petals
Do the following:
- Wash thoroughly rose petals.
- soak in milk for 2-3 hours.
- Now petals mash with the milk. You get a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your lips.
- leave it there for 5-10 minutes.
- Repeat 2-3 times a day. Also do this before going to sleep at night.
If you are allergic to dairy products and can not use milk, read the steps below to use honey and water with rose petals to make lip mask for lips cracked.
second way to use rose petals for chapped lips honey mask-Rose Lip
- Rose petals- 10.08
- Water 1-2 tablespoons
- Honeywell 1-2 tablespoons
Do the following:
- Soak rose petals in water for 2-3 hours.
- Crush the petals to obtain a paste.
- Add honey to this.
- Mix well and apply it to his lips.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes.
- wash with water.
- Repeat 3-4 times a day.
12. Apply mustard oil Navel- ayurvedic remedy for chapped lips
This might be a little uncomfortable for you, but an old age practice in India. Not only mustard oil, but ghee (clarified butter) and many other drugs are also given to the body through the umbilicus or navel, especially in young children. Why is the question? It is only the navel through which all nutrients is obtained when the person unborn and in the womb of your mother! Just remember this crucial information and let go all your questions. Rub mustard oil in the navel will not hurt except his clothes smearing a bit of that too when you are not careful enough. Mustard oil has good amounts of Alfa Omega – 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids alpha- with antioxidants and vitamin E that make it a good moisturizer for chapped lips. However, because it is a bit too strong, it is better not to apply it directly to your lips. Just apply a little mustard oil in her navel after bath and before going to sleep at night. If you can not handle the situation after bathing, using only at night. And be patient, and you will definitely see the results in a few days in the form of soft and supple lips.
Some tips to avoid and heal chapped lips
- Along with the use of home remedies for chapped lips, remember to drink a lot of water during the day. Dehydration is one of the causes of dry, chapped lips. By keeping your body hydrated by drinking enough water, which helps healing and peeling lips flaky.
- Sometimes deficiency of vitamin A in your body also makes dry and cracked lips. Include foods rich in vitamin A in your diet, such as carrots, green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, beans, whole grains, etc. to combat dryness from the inside of your body.
- If you are a woman like using lipstick, try using products free of chemicals lips as these harmful substances also make your lips dry and crack. Its best use lipsticks based moisturizer. Also let your lips breathers not put lipstick all time. Remember to clean your lips at night and apply a moisturizer before going to bed.
- The most important thing is to avoid licking lips with his tongue. Wetting lips often make darken his lips, dry and cracked.
Www lips tips in kannada language |