- The extreme pain
- Thickening or crumbling of the nail
- Dull without gloss or gloss
- yellow nails.
leading cause of nail fungus is low immunity system, continuous exposure to a humid environment, mold or yeast, poor hygiene, diabetes, etc.
1. tea tree oil
sodium bicarbonate 2.
3. coconut oil
4. orange Oil
5. white vinegar
7. apple cider vinegar
8. Listerine Mouthwash
9. lavender oil
10. Oregano Oil
12. olive leaf Extract
home remedies for nail fungus:
1. Tea tree oil:
tea tree oil has antiseptic and anti-fungal properties.
Method: (tea tree oil soak)
- Pour a few drops of tea tree oil on a cotton ball and apply to the nail fungus.
- rubbed into the affected nail for about 10 minutes.
- Use a toothbrush to scrub gently on the affected nail.
- The oil dilution by mixing with equal amounts of oil of thyme oil or olive.
- Alternatively you can pour 4-5 drops of tea tree oil in large bowl bowl of water and place your affected water nail
- Repeat the process 2 times a day
Method – 2: (tea tree oil with orange oil and grape seed oil)
- Take a teaspoon of tea tree oil and 1/2 tsp orange oil and grapeseed or olive oil.
- Mix well and allow a cotton ball soaked in a couple of minutes.
- Press gently on the affected nail.
- Allow the liquid to dry naturally in your nail and repeat the process daily.
Method – 3: (tea tree oil with olive oil)
- combine a small amount of olive oil and tea tree oil.
- Stir well and use this to rub on the infected nail.
- Leave for a few minutes and then wash with water.
- Pat dry and reapply regularly for a few days.
2. Sodium Bicarbonate:
Sodium bicarbonate It has fungistatic and alkaline properties that help prevent the fungus from growing or spreading.
Method – 1: (baking soda with hydrogen peroxide, Epsom salt and water)
- Take 1/2 cup baking soda, 1/4 cup of peroxide 1/2 cup Epsom salt and 4 cups of water
- mix all these ingredients properly and add 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Soak the affected nail in vinegar for a few minutes.
- dip a cotton ball in the solution of sodium bicarbonate.
- tape allow the cotton ball on the nail.
- continue making the process every 10 hours to 4 weeks.
Method – 2: (sodium bicarbonate)
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water and dry.
- Mix 2 parts baking soda with one part water to form a paste.
- Apply this paste on the entire nail with a cotton swab and let stand for 10 -. 15 minutes
- Rinse the pasta and dry your nail.
- Repeat the procedure 2 times a day.
Method – 3: (baking soda with vinegar)
- Mix one cup of vinegar with water.
- Soaking the affected fingers in it for about 15 minutes.
- Dry your nails.
- Mix several tablespoons of baking soda with water.
- soak your fingers in the solution of sodium bicarbonate for about 15 minutes.
- Repeat twice a day.
3. Coconut oil:
Coconut oil It contains medium chain fatty acids which act as natural fungicides that are inserted into the lipid layer, ultimately leading to the destruction of fungi.
- Apply a small amount of coconut oil to the affected nail thoroughly by gently massaging
- Allow to absorb and dry naturally.
- Make sure you have to wash your hands between applications.
- Repeat the process. 2 to 3 times a day until complete relief of nail fungus
4 obtained . orange oil:
pure orange oil has antifungal properties that cure your nail fungus.
Note: do a test first to avoid irritation
Method – 1:. (Oregano oil)
- Fill an eyedropper with orange oil.
- apply infected nail in the middle, above and below it.
- rub gently and let it dry naturally.
- repeat the same process twice daily.
Method – 2: (orange oil with carrier oil)
- Take equal amounts of orange oil and carrier oil such as grape seed oil.
- Mix well and apply it on the affected nail.
- Let dry and repeat regularly.
5. White vinegar:
The vinegar kills actions nail fungus without side effects. It also balances the pH levels to get rid of fungus problem.
- Mix 1 part vinegar to 2 parts warm water.
- soak your affected nail for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- are repeated every alternate day.
Garlic contains allicin, one antifungal property that helps treat nail fungus effectively.
- Mix equal amounts of garlic oil and white vinegar.
- Apply this mixture in and around the infected nail and covered with an elastic bandage.
- Alternately, you can use 2/3 garlic cloves mixed with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Allow to soak for a few minutes and then applied on the affected part.
- Or even eat a clove of garlic every day will help.
7. Apple cider vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar nature has mild acid that helps prevent nail fungus from spreading.
Method – 1: (diluted apple cider vinegar)
- Take equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water and mix well.
- Soak the infected nail for about 30 minutes.
- Dry thoroughly infected nail
- Follow this process daily for at least 4 weeks.
Method – 2: (apple vinegar with rice flour)
- thick milled rice flour mixed with a few teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and mix.
- Apply this on the affected nail.
- scrub the area gently to remove dead skin cells.
- regularly repeat the process.
8. Listerine Mouthwash:
Listerine mouthwash kills bacteria and germs not only in the mouth but also in the infected nail due to its antiseptic properties.
- fill a small tub with Listerine mouthwash.
- Add the vinegar and lemon juice undiluted.
- mix well and enjoy your affected nail fungus in it for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- Then gently rub the infected nail and dried completely.
- Repeat daily until the age affected nail grows out.
9. Lavender oil:
Lavender oil It contains several volatile compounds and antiseptic properties that help fight infection.
- Mix equal amounts of lavender oil and tea tree oil and warm slightly.
- dip a cotton ball in the solution.
- DAB this solution on the affected area and its surroundings at night nail.
- cover it with a ball of cotton with a guaze sealed overnight.
- repeat the process for 3 -. 5 days
10. Oregano oil:
The oregano oil has anti-parasitic and antifungal antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, analgesic, which helps cure nail fungus.
- Mix 2 drops of oregano oil with a teaspoon of pure olive oil.
- Apply this to the affected area with a cotton ball or dropper area.
- Repeat once a day for at least 3 weeks.
11. Lemon juice:
Lemon juice It has both antifungal and antiseptic to treat nail fungus effectively properties. It also contains citric acid which helps to stop the proliferation of fungi
Method – 1: (lemon juice)
- Apply lemon juice freshly squeezed directly onto the infected nail.
- let it sit for 10 -. 14 minutes then rinse with warm water
- Pat dry and repeated daily for at least a month.
Method – 2: (lemon juice with olive oil)
- Mix equal parts of fresh lemon juice and olive oil.
- Massage the infected nail and environment.
- Repeat regularly.
12. Olive Leaf Extract:
extract olive leaf contains anti-aging, antioxidants and antibiotic that helps treat nail fungus.
- Apply olive leaf extract to the infected nail.
- Alternatively, use olive leaf capsules orally.
- regularly repeat the process.
Tips for reducing nail fungus:
These tips the healing process will accelerate fungal nail.
- Apply Vicks VapoRub in nail fungus regularly.
- Prune your nails straight across and file the thickened areas.
- Keep your nails clean and dry.
- Use synthetic socks that remove moisture from the feet.
- wear rubber gloves while dishes or using cleaning products washing.
- Always wear open-toed shoes instead of closed shoes if possible.
- Use antifungal powder gun or spray or sprinkle on the feet and inside their shoes.
- Do not walk barefoot in any public place.
- try not to use nail polish or artificial nails.
- Always wash your hands after touching an infected nail.
- Eat healthy diet containing at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables to fresh boost your immune system.
- have some probiotics containing bacteria that help prevent the spread of the fungus.
- Apply vitamin E oil to the infected nail after drying completely.
If these remedies do not work to cure nail fungus, please consult your doctor.
Please share your experiences with us!
nail fungus |