Blackheads are small bumps that appear due to pores become clogged with oil and dead skin. They are a mild form of acne that usually form on the face, often where they are most notable, as in or around the nose, but can also appear on the back, chest, neck, arms and shoulders, most commonly in young and premenstrual women.
As black spots can make you feel as if you have a goal right at the center of his face, banishing them as quickly as possible is a necessity, and found these 12 all-natural remedies to be the most faster and more effective to get rid of them.
1. Sodium Bicarbonate
Sodium Bicarbonate is not just for cooking, or keep your refrigerator smelling fresh. Antiseptic quality that makes it a wonderful product for the skin. It not only works as an exfoliant to debug dead skin cells, leaving the skin soft and smooth, it’s also an incredible competitor against those pesky blackheads. And as baking soda also helps neutralize the pH of the skin, it stimulates the skin to produce less oil, which means that after their regular use, you may be able to say goodbye to pimples forever.
Follow these simple instructions for use:
- In a glass or ceramic bowl, mix a tablespoon of baking soda with only a small amount of water to form a paste.
- Apply the paste to blackheads and let it dry for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Repeat the remedy once or twice a week to remove debris from the pores that can cause clogging, resulting in blackheads.
Canela is an anti-bacterial spice that can be used to make an aromatic facial mask that offers all kinds of benefits to the skin, including the removal of blackheads. It also helps eliminate scaly skin and acne, and can be used as a body scrub for a brighter smoother complexion.
- Mix one part organic cinnamon with two parts honey to form a paste.
- Apply a thin layer on the black spots.
- Add pasta for at least 15 minutes.
- Wash with your favorite all-natural cleanser and then follow with a moisturizer.
Use this remedy daily for best results.
Oatmeal is more than just a hot breakfast cereal popular. This rich grain nutrient is safe and effective in a number of skin diseases, including black and sensitive points, irritated skin. It works as a natural and gentle exfoliating cleanser, loosening clogged pores that lead to blackheads. It also contains potent antioxidants and some anti-inflammatory properties as well. It relieves irritation, removes dead skin cells and absorbs excess oil to help clarify the complexion.
To use oatmeal for blackhead removal:
- Cook, just enough oatmeal according to package directions in order to cover all black spots, making sure to use distilled water that is free of contaminants.
- Allow the oatmeal to cool to room temperature before applying to the affected areas.
- correspond to black spots, allowing him to stand for 10 to 20 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Apply this remedy at least once per day for maximum results. If you are looking for a great organic oatmeal you can eat as well as its use in skin, try these cut oats Bob’s Red Mill .
also find a number of excellent recipes face mask using oatmeal and other ingredients common pantry in this article .
4. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice contains citric acid alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), which acts as a natural astringent to remove dead skin, so it is perfect for unstopping clogged pores. Lemon juice is also rich in vitamin C, an antioxidant that stimulates collagen production to improve skin health and reduce acne scars.
To use lemon juice for a lighter complexion, free of blackheads:
- First, wash your face with your favorite cleanser soft and natural.
- Squeeze about a teaspoon of lemon juice organic in a glass or ceramic.
- Dip a cotton ball in lemon juice and apply it on the pimples you have.
- Let dry for at least 10 minutes before rinsing with cold water -. Or you leave it as a treatment overnight and rinse your face in the morning
This treatment lemon juice should be used once a day.
5. Green tea
Vitamins and antioxidants in green tea help break down excess fat and reduce inflammation in acne-prone skin, as well as to help protect it from further damage.
To use the equipment for green bullets:
- Boil about one cup (8 ounces) of water and then remove from heat.
- Steep two bags or a tea ball containing about two teaspoons of organic green tea for one hour.
- Pour the liquid into a glass or ceramic and cool until lukewarm.
- Dab liquid in blackheads and let it dry for at least 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water, dry and then moisturize with a natural moisturizer.
This treatment can be used once per day.
Honey is both antibacterial and antiseptic properties that help remove blackheads by destroying germs or impurities that clog pores, so it is another great choice for those with blackheads associated with acne. Honey also acts as a natural antibiotic, helping to pull dirt from the pores of the skin to remove blackheads, as well as hardening and hydration of the pores for a clearer complexion.
If you have an allergy or sensitivity to honey, use one of the other methods suggested in place, as even topical application can cause a reaction in some people.
remove blackheads with honey
- Heat about a tablespoon of raw honey pure in a small jar until warm to the touch (place the jar of honey in a container with hot water will do the trick).
- Dab a little warm honey in any pimples and let it soak in for about 10 minutes.
- Remove with warm, damp cloth.
this treatment can leave on all night for even greater results, rinse in the morning. Repeat daily.
Turmeric is one of the best medicinal spices there, offering powerful anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants. The popular cooking spice stain the skin if applied to treat blackheads, but by using the Kasturi turmeric, an inedible variety, can be prevented because it does not stain.
To use Kasturi turmeric for removing blackheads:
- mix a small amount of water or Kasturi turmeric with coconut oil to form a paste.
- Dab the paste on the stain and let soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
While organic Kasturi can be hard to find, most local Indian markets sell, and you can also find Amazon.com here . Use this daily to get rid of pimples and prevent future treatment.
8. Epsom salts
Epsom salts are not only excellent for relieving muscle pain, but can also help remove blackheads. While most treatments of this list dissolve dead skin and oil, this mixture of Epsom salt actually pulls the plug from every pore clogged so simply pouring.
- Start by exfoliating around all black spots to remove dead skin that can interfere with this cleaning process.
- Mix a teaspoon of Epsom salts in a half cup of hot water and four drops of iodine .
- Stir until all salts have dissolved, then the solution is allowed to cool until warm, but not hot.
- Massage the mixture into the affected areas of the skin and let it dry completely.
- Wash your face with warm water and dry with a clean cloth.
This treatment can be used as many times as you want.
Bentonite is a type of absorbent clay and great healing scope that was discovered in the late 19th century, near Red Rock, Wyoming in Fort Benton, hence its name. It is known to contain more than 60 natural, such as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium and silica, making it a very rich substance that has been used for centuries to treat a number of conditions, particularly skin related minerals.
Bentonite is particularly good at drawing out oils and other impurities that are trapped in the pores. By applying as a mask, the skin absorbs the minerals, while clay extracted blackheads.
To use bentonite:
- Mix one tablespoon of clay with enough water or apple cider vinegar to form a thick paste – it should be thick, but not so thick that it is difficult or impossible to implement.
- Wash your hands.
- With clean fingers, apply a thin layer of paste on your face and let sit for 10 to 25 minutes, or until dry.
- Rinse with warm water and moisturize as you would normally, preferably with a totally natural cleanser.
Use this treatment two or three times a week for best results.
10. Egg whites
Egg whites provide numerous benefits to the skin. They are rich in protein and albumin, offering properties for skin tone and helps promote wrinkle free skin. Because of its ability to tighten skin and minimize pores, with egg white is especially good for oily skin and reduces the chances of future black while removing blackheads current points at the same time. This method is based off of sebum and removes any dirt stuck deep inside the pores.
To use egg whites:
- Collect an egg, some toilet paper and facial tissue, a small bowl and a clean towel; separate the yolk from the white.
- Rinse the face and then wipe dry.
- Apply a thin layer of egg all over your face and then a strip of toilet paper, wipes for removing makeup on her, pressing gently on her face is placed. Let dry.
- Then place a second layer of egg white on the fabric. You can dip your fingers into the egg white and then the tissue to make it easier. Allowing the layer is too dry.
- Once the mask has dried, remove the fabric out and then rinse to remove any residue.
- Pat dry and moisturize with your favorite natural moisturizer.
Almost everyone could benefit from reducing sugar why not use what you have to make a sugar scrub instead of pouring coffee in the morning. Sugar is a great exfoliant, and when a carrier oil that is especially effective for cleaning clogged pores which can lead to those unpleasant black dots is added. Jojoba oil is best used as carrier oil because it is the one that best mimics the skin’s sebum, although Olive sweet almond and grapeseed oil are good alternatives.
To make and use a sugar scrub, follow these instructions:
- 1 cup white or brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons jojoba oil (olive, sweet almond and grapeseed oil can be used instead)
- aromatic essential oil for fragrance, optional
- Mix the oil with sugar until incorporated thoroughly. Add the essential oil for fragrance, if desired.
- Moisten face and massage some of the mixture onto the skin with your fingers, rub in a circular motion.
- Rinse with cold water and then moisturize.
This mask can be used up to three times a week, but no more than frequent use can irritate the skin.
12. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains known acetic acid to break the hard accumulation in the skin and also balances the pH in your body to prevent further problems of pimples and acne. You can use apple cider vinegar sparingly on their own, their daily application on the face as a toner. Or add three tablespoons of crushed mint leaves three tablespoons of vinegar apple cider to make a toner that provides a feeling of freshness that also helps tighten the skin and inflammation domesticated.
The 12 best home remedies for pimples backed by science first appeared in Natural alive ideas.