Are you afraid to look in the mirror because those bags of puffy eyes? Are you tired of people that reminds you about your tired eyes? If so, this is the right place for you make you will find some fabulous home remedies for swollen eyes and bags under the eyes. I’ll tell you about some quick fixes, tips to quickly reduce eye bags for some time. These will help when you are in a hurry to leave or for unplanned parties thrown by his friends. I also’ll tell you about some permanent solutions to their eyes-swollen such remedies that really will make your eye bags disappear forever. However, these remedies do not have time to show results. But then, always be patient when it is a difficult task!
Quick solutions to reduce bags under the eyes
Use these quick remedies to make your eyes tired fallen charming and full of life.
1. Splash face with cold water
Sometimes it just takes a bit of cold water on the eyes and face. Most of the time, the aspirations eyes are due to faulty circulation fluid into his face. A splash of cold water to constrict blood vessels and fluid flow starts reducing swelling in no time. You can even put some ice in the water to make it really cold. However, be careful! Do not apply this extremely cold water to the skin around the eyes more than a couple of seconds!
2. Spoon Remedy for eye bags
teaspoons are not just for the food and to measure spices during cooking (or writing a prescription), but also it is a very effective and quick to make your eye bags disappear, even temporarily remedy. Just cool spoons, close your eyes and put cold spoons with curved side down into her eyes closed. There are several ways, however, that his magic spoon cold:
- Place 6-8 tablespoons in the fridge and when they get too cold, carry them out. Place two spoon in his both eyes closed. When heated, use the following two cold spoons and so on.
- put a lot of ice cubes in a bowl filled with water and place 4 tablespoons in it. Remove two spoons when they are cool enough for the purpose. Place them in the eyes closed. When they come to normal temperature, put them back in the bowl of cold water and carry out the other two spoons. Now place these two spoon in his eyes. When heated to change the spoons. Keep doing until you see his eyes puffs disappeared.
3. Treatment of eye bags with chilled tea bags
A bag to another bag. That is the remedy for bags puffy eyes when in a hurry.
- Cold water ice in a glass.
- Dip two tea bags in it and carry them out.
- Squeeze the tea bags.
- lie down and close your eyes.
- Place both cold tea bags on the eyes. You can use black tea, chamomile or green tea bags. Tea caffeine helps to constrict blood vessels to reduce swelling around the eyes, while the anti-irritants in herbal teas reduce redness and inflammation.
- Let the tea bags sit in the eyes during the time they reach the normal temperature.
- again immerse in cold water and repeat the steps.
- do during the time that can not exceed half an hour.
His eyes would get relaxed and rejuvenated and eye bags get decreased due to the natural anti-inflammatory properties of tea.
4. Roll out the eye skin with egg white
When the skin under the eyes swell, surging to make your eye bags are much larger than What are they. The remedy is to make this skin tight. Use egg white for this.
- take an egg and separate the white portion in a container.
- beat the egg white until it stiffens.
- take a brush (or use your fingers) and apply this clear hard egg around the eyes.
- it leaves it for about 15-20 minutes until dry.
- Now wash your face with cold water.
This remedy instantly makes the area around the eyes harder than it sounds too less swollen.
5. Calming put cucumber slices over the eyes
opens the fridge to get rid of eye bags in only 30 minutes! Remove the cooled basket of vegetables cucumber and cut into medallions. Take two slices and put back the rest of them in the fridge. Now place these slices of cucumber on your eyes and relax. They are there for the time until warm. From here, take two slices from the refrigerator and repeat. The astringent properties of cucumber makes your blood vessels constrict to reduce eye bags.
6. Pamper your eyes with potatoes
The anti-inflammatory starch is very popular vegetable in the world it makes it a good remedy to reduce swelling under the eyes. It can be used to reduce eye bags potatoes in several ways.
- Cut the potatoes into slices and place two slices in both eyes. Leave for 15-20 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Peel and grate two potatoes and squeeze for potato juice. Dip two cotton balls in this juice and keep them in the eyes for 20-25 minutes. Remove and wash with cold water.
- Peel and finely grate two potatoes. You can even grind after cutting into pieces to obtain a paste-like consistency. Take two clean cloths and place the potato pulp or paste in these clothes to prepare poultices. Close your eyes and place the poultice in her eyes. Let them be there for 15 minutes after which they remove and wash with cold water.
7. Gently massage around the eyes with hands
This is perhaps the easiest home remedy to reduce eye puffs. The swelling under the eyes are caused by excess fluids that are trapped around the eyes. When the area around the eyes, helps move the trapped fluid and make it disappear from under your eyes gently massage. light massage the right way:
- Close your eyes and press your ring finger under his eye slightly.
- move your finger in an arc from the inner corner of the eye outward.
- Click rounds 10-15. Be soft enough because the eyes are very sensitive organs.
- Repeats massage movements for the other eye too.
Make it a habit to give the eyes this way massage every morning before getting out of bed.
8. Give salt water Eye Treatment
The more salt in your diet can lead to the formation of eye bags, compress warm salt water can reduce eye bags same. Follow the steps below to this remedy.
- Take warm water in a bowl. Make sure the water is warm, not hot.
- Add half a teaspoon of salt in warm water and mix well.
- take two cotton balls soaked in warm water and salt it.
- Close your eyes and place these cotton balls on eyes.
- let them sit there until the moment they arrive fresh.
- again Soak them in warm water and place over the eyes.
- Repeat for at least 25-30 minutes.
- will see your puffiness under the eyes decrease after this treatment.
9. Using POT- Neti nasal irrigation to reduce swelling under the eyes
Sometimes when you catch cold or is suffering from flu, allergies or sinuses, fluid buildup around his eye socket leading to swelling there. If your eye bags are due to these causes, you may like to use remedy the ‘Neti’ system where ayurvedic alternative treatment is called ‘Neti Kriya. “This process is done with a pot that looks like a small glass of water.
- Take a little warm water. The temperature must be exactly equal to what is the temperature of the milk newborns in a bottle. not too hot.
- Mix the salt in the water. Proportion should be a teaspoon pint of water.
- Fill the neti pot with this water.
- gently insert the tip of the nose cone (peak) of the pot in his right nostril.
- Tilt your head slightly to the opposite side.
- within seconds, the water coming from the right nostril will flow out of the left nostril.
- you may need to change the position of your head is tilted at right angles (keep experimenting to find it) for the water flows out of the nostril.
- During the process, keep breathing calmly through the mouth.
- not even try to sniff, swallow, laugh, talk or have any movement of air through the nose while water is flowing through your nose.
- When the pot is empty, there will still be some water in the nostrils. Thus, after removing the pot from the nostril, this water leaves the nostril keeping the head tilted forward.
- Push excess water through exhale through the nose.
- repeat the process by inserting the nozzle into the left nostril and let the water out of the right nostril
- may feel a little uncomfortable at first, but not there is pain involved in the process.
- You may also need a little practice before you do it perfectly Neti pot process.
- consider learning process a yoga teacher.
net pot process clears the sinus cavity fluid and reduce swelling around the eyes, including the reduction of swelling there. Do this process daily for best results.
10. Drink water to avoid water accumulation around the eyes
When the body retains water, resulting in swelling here and there even under the eyes. In order to keep your body hydrated, drink plenty of water. When the body is deprived of water, the water begins to accumulate as a defense. When you drink a lot of water, it will be released automatically water results in swelling reduction.
11. Sleep Sleep Tight and Right
Depriving yourself of sleep will also give eye bags. Sleep at least for 7-8 hours depending on the demand of your body. Also watch your sleeping position. Keep your head elevated when sleeping so that the liquid does not accumulate under the eyes due to the pull of gravity. Do not sleep on your stomach, it’s better than sleeping on your back for the same reason. Sleeping on sides can also make one of his eyes swollen in the morning.