There may be a good hair looks great, but would have no chance with his close friends if carried dandruff in the hair. It’s hard to hide the fact that you have dandruff and can be quite embarrassing. Sometimes they do not even realize the fact that others are watching hair and traces of dandruff that makes you scalp occasionally scratches.
However, I agree that dandruff is a common disorder and about 50% of the population ever gets dandruff. The reason is simple. There are several causes that can cause dandruff. Understanding these causes is essential if you want to get rid of dandruff forever.
causes of dandruff
1. Lack of proper hair care
appropriate hair care should be a essential part of your routine if you want to stay away from dandruff.
- irregular and improper brushing hair can gradually lead to dandruff. It is common cause that causes dandruff and other hair problems.
- When the hair is combed, dead skin cells are easily removed. However, in the absence of combing the dead cells are not removed and cling to your scalp. Finally, this layer of dead skin becomes dandruff.
2. Yeast allergy
- If you are allergic to yeast, you can easily get dandruff on the head.
- Yeast is a kind of spores or fungi that live in our atmosphere. It is different from yeast that is used for cooking.
3. Dry skin:
People with dry skin often get dandruff. Generally they experience the problem during winter days when your skin tends to be drier. These are the best remedies for dry skin
4. Certain diseases can cause dandruff
Certain health conditions such as poor immunity, heart disease, stroke, seborrheic dermatitis and Parkinson’s disease can often result in the formation of dandruff.
5. Lack of shampoo
- The lack of enough shampoo can lead to dandruff. Shampooing removes dead skin cells and excess accumulations of oil from your scalp.
- In the absence of suitable shampoo these skin cells and oily deposits lead to dandruff.
- Malassezia is a natural fungus that grows on our skin. Although this fungus is quite harmless, it multiplies faster in areas that are more fat.
- scalp is a region where there are a lot of sebaceous glands and this is in turn results in the growth and development of Malassezia excess. This fungus blocking the sebaceous glands leading to itching, inflammation and dandruff.
7. Improper diet
A diet is deficient in vitamins, zinc and fats may lead to dandruff.
If you are too stressed it can encourage the growth of dandruff. Stress is an important cause that causes several problems which also includes skin problems.
Although there are many reasons that can trigger the formation of dandruff, there are several remedies that can help deal with this situation. Although it is difficult to treat dandruff, if certain corrective measures are followed, you can gradually completely scalp dandruff-free.
One of the easiest ways to get rid of dandruff ways is to use a good quality shampoo that has the power to wipe out dandruff and make the skin in healthy and intact scalp. Most shampoos contain elements antidandruff as zinc pyrithione, ketoconazole, selenium sulfide, tea tree oil, coal tar, salicylic acid and so on. For best effects, you should ask your shampoo and leave for 5 minutes before washing.
If you do not prefer shampoos, there are certain natural remedies that can work wonders. Here are some of the best home remedies that can help in eliminating dandruff naturally mentioned.
Natural Remedies for Dandruff
1. Pepper And Yogurt:
- Yogurt is a calming agent that can cause the skin of the scalp become and less flaky soft.
- Pepper acts as an anti-fungal agent that inhibits the growth of microbes that cause dandruff.
- To make this remedy you need to mix 2 teaspoons of pepper powder and a cup of curd. Apply this mixture on the scalp and left for one hour.
- Once rinse, you can wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
2. Olive oil:
Olive oil is an excellent remedy that can cure every problem of dandruff.
- olive oil acts as a moisturizer which makes very moist skin scalp. This reduces the formation of dandruff.
- Before applying olive oil should be heated gently. hot olive oil gives more effect.
- Apply the oil on the scalp and massage gently. Leave overnight. This would allow the skin to absorb the oil. In the morning wash the scalp with a mild shampoo.
- Olive oil is a strong medication and would bring results, even if you leave for just 15 minutes before rinsing.
3. oil and lemon juice:
lemon juice and oil is a great combination that can help you get rid of dandruff.
- Although some lemon juice has bleaching properties, does not cause any change in color of your hair. Lemon works as an anti-fungal agent combat microbes that lead to the formation of dandruff.
- Make a mixture of lemon juice and coconut oil, where the proportion of lemon juice is 1/6 of the total mixture. Apply this mixture on the scalp and let it stay for 20 to 30 minutes. Then wash and rinse your hair with a mild shampoo.
- try this remedy on a regular basis to achieve the desired effect.
- Vinegar is a popular remedy for treating dandruff. However, you should not use chemically synthesized vinegar for this treatment. Choose the vinegar produced naturally as balsamic vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- Vinegar contains active enzymes that remove potassium whole feeling itchy scalp. natural vinegar is a good treatment for dandruff that causes intense itching.
- Massaging the scalp with apple cider vinegar promotes proper blood circulation. This makes your hair strong and healthy.
Apple cider vinegar removes all the dead skin cells from the scalp. This prevents the formation of dandruff .
- Instead of directly applying vinegar to your scalp which can also rinse your hair with a mixture of water and vinegar. For a cup of water can be used a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Get a lingering smell of vinegar but will wean your hair dries.
5. Sodium Bicarbonate:
- Sodium bicarbonate has some cleaning properties that help in cleaning all the dandruff of the scalp.
- Mix your shampoo with a teaspoon of baking soda and make a good mixture of it. Apply this on the scalp and then rinse your hair very well. You will be amazed to see all traces of dandruff easily get eliminated.
6. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is very effective in eliminating dandruff and restoring skin of the scalp.
- Aloe Vera restores broken skin on your scalp and makes it healthy and smooth. This prevents the formation of dandruff.
- Aloe Vera also acts as an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent that helps in cleaning all dandruff.
- Apply pure aloe vera gel on the scalp and let it rest for 15 minutes before rinsing with a mild shampoo.
- Aloe Vera treatment is a great remedy for the hair and scalp and therefore can be used every day.
Neem is an amazing natural remedy that can help fight dandruff and hair loss.
- Neem acts as an antibiotic, antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic. Its regular use can help in the treatment of various problems like dandruff, hair loss, itching, lice and all kinds of scalp allergies.
- Here is how to make use of Neem. Boil neem leaves in water for 30 minutes and then make a paste of it. Apply this paste on the scalp and let it stay for 30 minutes. Rinse hair with water.
Apples are good for health, but also a great remedy for dandruff.
- phenolase apple contains the enzyme that removes the accumulation of dead skin cells from the scalp. The dead skin is responsible for clogging the roots of your hair and cause hair loss and the formation of dandruff.
- Make a juice of an apple and mixed with water. Apply this mixture on the scalp and let it sit for about 10 minutes. After this clean scalp with a mild shampoo.
Garlic is another great remedy that can help get rid of dandruff.
- Garlic contains lots of antibiotic agents that destroy the bacteria responsible for the formation of dandruff.
- Make a good garlic paste and apply it gently on the scalp. Let it stay for 30 minutes before washing your hair with a mild shampoo aromatic.
Apply a mixture of dust and reetha water on your scalp and leave it for about 2 hours. This can help you get rid of dandruff.
11. fenugreek seeds
- Fenugreek seeds are an excellent remedy that can get rid of dandruff forever. However, you should have a little patience and continue treatment for about a month.
- Leave fenugreek seeds in water for about 12 hours. This would make smoother and easier to crush seeds. Make a paste of these seeds and apply on the scalp. Let it stay for 30 minutes before washing the hair with a nice shampoo.
All these natural remedies are effective against dandruff. However, it is important to note that it might take time to get rid of dandruff and you should have the patience to allow these remedies to show their full effect.