Fever is a good thing for your body because it is the attempt to kill bacteria or viruses by producing heat in your body. The normal temperature of fever in an average of 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit, but can be a degree above or below and varies as low early in the morning and higher in the afternoon or evening. The fever is caused primarily by bacteria or viruses. when they invade, white blood cells began to attack on the release of a pyrogenic substance called to the brain and signals the hypothalamus (a small structure at the base of the brain is the control system of the natural temperature body) to rise at a higher point than normal and would be above 100 degrees F, which makes you feel you have a fever.
Home Remedies for fever:
know more about home remedies to get relief from fever at home. Try these home remedies will boost your immune system and helps cure fever naturally, without side effects.
1 apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar draws heat from the body to the location of cloths and allows you to get dissipating. It is rich in minerals and helps you in storing lost minerals and keeps it hydrated. It balances the pH and cure the fever quickly.
Process – 1:
- Take a couple of stocks and placing them in a mixture of apple cider vinegar (equal parts of apple cider vinegar and cold water).
- wring out well and put socks on their feet.
- When the socks back then begins to dry again immersed in the vinegar mixture
- put them back on their feet as this will give relief fever.
- works well for both adults and children.
process – 2:
- Take a cup of vinegar apple cider and add to your warm bath water
- soaking in water for about 10 – 15 minutes
- Take this bath until the relief of fever, as it will make you feel comfortable.
Process – 3 (Water Apple):
- Take three fresh apples, peel the skin and the core of it.
- then cut into small pieces
- Take a pan and pour 3 cups water 3/4
- bring to a boil and then simmer until apples are becomes soft and mushy
- Remove from heat and strain without pressing apples into the liquid.
- let it cool to room temperature and add 2 tablespoons of honey.
- drink it regularly to get relief from fever
2 cream of tartar
cream of tartar helps give relief of fever with their properties natural as this is also known as tea fever.
- Take a half teaspoon cream of tartar, half a teaspoon of lemon juice, two and a half cup of warm water and half a teaspoon of honey.
- Combine all ingredients and all they have to form a solution.
- Drink this 4 to 6 ounces when get faster relief from fever
- Repeat the process continuously to get rid of fever..
Basil is a sacred plant in India, as it has many medicinal properties. Acts as an anti-bacterial, anti-biotic, anti-inflammatory that helps a lot in curing fever.
Process – 1:
- Take some fresh basil leaves and very little cardamom (the ratio between leaves and cardamom bail should be 1: 0.3 )
- boil in a pint of water and let reduce to half of its total volume.
- Mix well and add sugar and milk to it to make it as a decoction.
- this decoction for every 2 to 3 hours for quick relief of fever and also to regain health.
process – 2:
- Take a teaspoon of basil and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Shake well and let stand in a cup of hot water
- Then add a teaspoon of honey
- Drink this tea for 2 -3 times a day until you reach fever relief.
Garlic contains antioxidants that help boost your immune system and cure fever altogether.
- Take a clove of garlic and mix in a cup of water
- Allow this to stand for about 10 – 15 minutes
- then strain the liquid and slowly sip the contents.
- This remedy will help reduce the chance of another fever and to relieve symptoms of fever.
- Or you can just mix the garlic in hot water and drink twice a day for a week to get complete relief of fever and symptoms.
oregano acts as a stimulant that helps reduce fever and its vitamin C, which helps boost your immune system and accelerate the healing process.
- Take a teaspoon of oregano and a teaspoon marjoram
- them steep in a liter of boiling water for about 30 minutes
- strain it and drink this hot tea for a couple of times a day for quick relief.
- After use, refrigerate the remaining unused portion as it can be useful at all times when you suffer from fever heating gently again.
Raisins contain antioxidants that help boost your immune system and thus fight against fever and also contains giving relief fever quickly.
- Take 3/4 cup chopped raisins and put in 7 1/2 cups water
- put it on the stove and bring to boiling
- then simmer until the water has been reduced to 1/3 cup
- Allow to cool for a few minutes
- to drink this several times a day, it is helping to keep hydrated during fever.
- take it regularly to get relief from fever.
Pineapple is a natural anti-inflammatory that helps fight fever agent. It also helps you get hydrated.
- Eating a fresh pineapple regularly to get relief from fever
- You can take this pineapple either in pieces or juice or any extract.
- Regular consumption of pineapple will make you healthy.
8 Angelica Root
Angelina healthy root fever by inducing sweating and as a general tonic. This root will help to lower the temperature of your body and makes you feel comfortable and also helps in better digestion.
- Take a angelica root and chop finely
- Mix these chopped hot water roots and simmer for a few minutes
- Strain the tea and let it cool to get
- consume it by adding a little honey to it
- consume it regularly to get quick relief from fever.
Lechuga helps you get relief from fever and makes you hydrated. This also helps to get better sleep without any problems.
- Take a lettuce and cut her head.
- Pour a liter of boiling water over the head of this lettuce.
- Steep it for about 15 minutes, covering it
- then strain the liquid and add some sweetener to taste.
- drink this that cools the body and relieves fever.
elderflower also helps cure fever, because it helps you get the sweat. It also helps cure colds, flu, cough, etc. by producing mucus production.
Process: (elderflower tea):
- Take 2 teaspoons elderflower and mixed in a cup of boiling water
- Stir and steep to 15 minutes.
- Strain the tea and drink it to get relief from fever.
- Drink this three times a day regularly, as long as the fever continues
Ginger helps induce sweating and cools your body to give rapid relief of fever.
- take a little ginger root and steep in a cup of boiling water for a few minutes
- Strain the tea and drink this tea.
- drink it regularly to cure fever
- Or it can be eaten raw or cooked or as an infusion for healing fever.
Important note: Ginger also helps in the treatment of cough very effective way home
Tips for reducing fever.
Here are some useful tips that will definitely help control and provide relief from fever and symptoms.
- When you feel cold and then start chattering teeth or feel cold. Therefore, it covers your body and feel comfortable, but once you feel hot it is not obliged to cover.
- The sweat glands release moisture when the lid of your body and remove strip down like a diaper a baby to get to cool your body and give relief from fever.
- Take a bath with cold water (not ice) for about 15 to 30 minutes, which helps cool the body temperature. Or take a small, damp towel in cold water and apply it throughout the body and forehead to reduce body heat and makes you feel better from the fever.
- do not do any exercise every time suffering from fever.
- Being hydrated always helps to make you feel comfortable. Therefore, drink as much as liquids, fluids are possible. Drinking water (fresh or normal), fruit or vegetable juices, lemonade, fruit bars, popsicles, ice cream flavors, or whatever you like to drink to stay hydrated.
- Reducing your home environment to remain calm temperature, since it is likely to feel more comfortable by reducing the temperature of your body. You can use any of the fans, cooler.
- Always try to stay inside until and until required to remain outside and inside provides dry and constant temperature without changing much.
- cool your body from inside and outside ie leaving a will cool temperature makes them feel cool from the outside and the consumption of cold foods such as pallets suction, fruit, yogurt, applesauce, etc. . will that works well in cooling from the inside and get the latest cure fever.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly when you are suffering from fever all before eating and after going to toilets. Be sure to stay away from infected people.
- Taking vitamin C regularly to strengthen your immune and quick to get cured of fever system.
- Take a towel and place it on your feet with these things like a piece of raw onion, hot water, lemon, mustard seeds, egg, etc. first apply this to his feet and then covered with a wash cloth or sock and then dried reapply to immerse in the mix again.
If the fever makes you uncomfortable, then the body lacks a place to eat, drink and sleep. Therefore, take the diet with proper nutrition, hydration and a full proper rest and follow these home remedies and tips that help fight the causes of fever and causes you to get relief from fever. But be sure to consult your doctor when you have a fever over 104 degrees Fahrenheit, since it leads to any health problems.