These days, people of all ages experience back pain. Caused by muscle tension, stress, poor diet, lack of exercise, poor posture, excess body weight, injuries, pregnancy, and a number of other triggers, pain in and around the spine causes everyday tasks very difficult. Back pain is usually accompanied by an inability to stand, sit back, stooping or reaching the top, and reduces flexibility and movement, causing muscle aches and pain that radiates down the legs.
There are a lot of non-prescription drugs available for pain, but its effects are short-lived, and can come with unwanted side effects. Why spend money on those where you could use, household items, all natural safe days to reduce back pain forever? Ready to find out how? Let’s start!
Remedies for Back Pain Remedies:
Follow these natural home remedies to help get relief from back pain.
Stress causes back more painful. Manzanilla gives relief from stress by calming muscle tissue. Chamomile relaxes muscle tissue to reduce pain.
- boil a cup of water and stir in 1 teaspoon dried chamomile.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Strain and drink 3 times a day to get relief from stress.
- . Note: If you are allergic to chamomile, store bought treat chamomile tea bags
property ginger has anti inflammatory that reduces pain caused by inflammation. It also relieves back pain caused by arthritis. Use ginger to spice up your cooking, eating raw, or follow the procedures below.
- Boil 1 liter of water and stir in 1 teaspoon peeled, chopped ginger root.
- Simmer for 30 minutes, covering with a lid.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes or room temperature.
- Strain and sweeten with raw honey.
- drink regularly to reduce pain.
- Apply the paste of ginger in painful areas and leave for 5 minutes. Then apply eucalyptus oil.
- Or apply ginger oil for a massage area back pain for pain relief.
- Mix equal amounts (half a teaspoon) of cloves, black peppercorns and ginger powder.
- stir in a cup of boiling water and let stand for a few minutes.
- Strain and drink.
Milk is rich in calcium and vitamin D, which make stronger bones and help prevent osteoporosis. Drinking milk and eating other daily dairy products, green leafy vegetables, orange juice and vitamin D from sunlight.
- Mix equal amounts of cuscus grass and sugar in a glass of warm milk.
- Drink 2 times a day.
Garlic is naturally anti-inflammatory. Eat 2-3 raw a day on an empty stomach nails, use it to spice up your kitchen, and follow the process forward.
- Fry 10 cloves garlic 2 tablespoons coconut or sesame oil until they are brown.
- strain teeth and store oil in a container at room temperature.
- rub the oil on the back and leave it in 3 hours.
- Take a bath or a hot shower.
- Repeat once a day.
5. holy basil
Holy basil reduces inflammation and relaxes tense muscles to relieve back pain. Use basil for seasoning your kitchen, and follow the process forward.
- boil a cup of water and stir in 10 fresh basil leaves.
- Boil until the water is reduced to half its original volume and becomes syrup.
- Remove from heat and let cool to reach room temperature.
- Add a pinch of salt and drink.
- Drink this tea twice a day to get rid of back pain.
6. Epsom salt
Epsom salt containing magnesium sulfate, and enzymes that reduce inflammation and help muscle function and properly nervous system to reduce pain caused by tension and stress.
- Mix 2 cups of Epsom salt in a hot bath.
- soak for 30 minutes and then take bath.
- Repeat twice a week.
- Mix one tablespoon of Epsom and hot water to make a paste.
- soak a clean cloth in the mixture and apply it to your back.
- Leave until the towel is cold.
- Repeat regularly.
ice reduces inflammation and numbs pain. It is to relieve discomfort when applied within 24 hours of an injury.
- Place ice cubes in a plastic bag and wrap in a clean towel.
- Apply to the back and leave 20 minutes.
- Remove for 30 minutes, then applied for 30 minutes.
- Keep alternating between on and off until complete relief of back pain is obtained.
8. Hot compress
In the first 24 hours after injury, ice is usually the most effective pain reliever. After 24 hours, use a warm compress to relax muscles and increase its elasticity. This prevents further injury and relieve pain.
- soak a clean cloth in hot water.
- apply it to your back, and leave until cool.
- Repeat several times a day to get relief.
- or cook 1 cup of rice and put it in a sock.
- Apply the sock to the back until the rice is cooled.
- Once cool, microwave to a comfortably warm temperature and reapply.
9. Hot Bath
Warm baths relax muscles to reduce stress and tension induced pain and increases the elasticity of the muscles with your property heating.
- soaking in a tub of water hut for 20 minutes.
- Repeat regularly.
- . Note: Pregnant women should consult their doctor before following this remedy
10. Physical therapy
Physical therapy with a trained professional goes a long way to reduce and even cure back pain. Be sure to consult a doctor before receiving physical therapy. Your therapist will help during the sessions one-on-one and educate you so you can practice postures and exercises at home to keep your back healthy. Alternative treatments such as acupuncture, massage therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, and others also relieve back pain.
11. Diet Plan
Your diet plays an important role in the health of their bones, nerves and muscles paper, all of which contribute to the amount of pain You are experiencing back over his life.
- Crush a teaspoon of poppy seeds and grind with sugar cubes. Add 2 teaspoons of this mixture in a cup of warm milk. Drink twice in one day.
- eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables color that helps get the necessary vitamins, minerals and other essential things that help to relieve back pain ..
- eat citrus fruits, eggplant , omega-3 fatty acids in your diet will help relieve inflammation and prevent back pain.
- Drinking 8 glasses of water a day removes toxins from the body and helps in better blood circulation and prevent back pain.
- Eating whole grains and legumes.
- eat a lot of yogurt, eggs and lean meat for protein.
Tips to prevent and reduce back pain:
- does not stay in bed too long. Lying down for long periods of time weakens the muscles, making them more prone to injury.
- prop knees with pillows while sleeping but lay face down.
- Sleeping sagging mattress will increase back pain. Invest in a good mattress supports the entire back.
- Sleep with a pillow between your knees if you tend to sleep on your side.
- Get enough rest.
- Get professional massage involving natural oils like eucalyptus oil, almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil, etc ..
- use yoga, meditation and breathing exercises to reduce stress.
- When sitting, make sure your lower back it is well supported.
- If you have to sit for long periods of time, get up and walk regularly in order to increase blood flow and flexibility.
- Try swimming laps, which invigorates and strengthens the back and abdominal muscles.
- stretching exercises.
- lift using your legs, not your back muscles and keep the load close to your body.
- Stop smoking. Toxins in the nicotine endanger the health of your spine.
Follow these remedies and tips if not relieved after a week or if you have chronic pain immediately consult a doctor.
Have you tried any of these home remedies for back pain? Tell us what worked best for you!