The thyroid gland is an endocrine gland located in the lower front of the neck. Its shape is similar to a butterfly, and your job is to make thyroid hormones, which are secreted into the blood, then take all tissues of the body. Thyroid hormone allows the body use energy, stay warm and keep the brain, heart muscles and other organs working properly.
When the thyroid is not functioning as it should, you can make it too much or too little thyroid hormone, which can lead to a number of problems, including loss of weight or weight gain, fatigue, and restlessness. thyroid disorders include:
- Hypothyroidism -. The thyroid gland can not produce enough thyroid hormone to keep the body functioning properly, and body functions slow down, including metabolism
- Hyperthyroidism -. The thyroid gland produces too much thyroid hormone, which speeds up the body’s functions, including metabolism and heart rate
- thyroiditis -. Inflammation of the thyroid gland that occurs when the immune system produces antibodies that attack Boyd thyroid
- Goitre -. Abnormal enlargement of the thyroid gland that can cause inflammation and problems inside the throat
- thyroid nodules -. An abnormal growth of thyroid cells that form a lump in the thyroid gland
- thyroid cancer – occurs when cancer cells form from the tissues of the thyroid gland; It affects about 45,000 people each year.
The 11 common symptoms of a thyroid problem and how to treat naturally! first he appeared in Nature Health and Beauty .