Herbs are what are natural and very well may take the help of these herbs for weight loss. Have you ever thought about why people in the past do not care what weight? Why obesity was not a problem as it is today? From the moment on, when people began processing natural foods and the life he leads, which lacks physical movements, but also began to gain weight. Even today, if you talk to someone who has lost weight, he was told a lot of herbs and natural foods along with exercises that helped them lose weight. So, why do not you also know about the best herbs for weight loss. Only knowing is not enough. Acting on this. Take these herbal remedies for weight loss and getting fit not immediately, but with a lasting effect!
herbal remedies for weight loss
1. Tea green for weight loss
green tea is not only loaded with antioxidants, but has thermo-genic properties within himself. Thermogenesis can be understood as the process of heat production in organisms, including humans. Energy consumption increases oxidation and fat to burn fat from your body faster. Green tea also helps you feel full so you do not eat more than necessary. Not only this, the EGCG in green tea reduces the amount of fat your body absorbs when your food is eaten. This is not only helpful in your efforts to lose weight, but also in reducing your cholesterol level.
Taking green tea for weight loss?
- Make your green tea by placing 1-2 teaspoons of good quality green tea in a cup or bowl. Pour hot water over it and let stand for one minute. Test it. If it is not strong enough for your taste buds, let it sit for a minute and then try again. Keep tasting every minute to know what the strength of green tea preferred. Then onwards, it is possible to make tea the same amount of minutes. Usually, people green tea infusion for 2-5 minutes. Strain and drink a cup of green tea. As is weight loss, the desirable not to add any sweetener to tea.
- take green tea instead of regular tea or coffee in the morning. It has enough caffeine to start the day. In addition, this will speed up your metabolism right in the morning so you can burn more calories throughout the day.
- Drink at least 4-5 cups of green tea throughout the day. This will help you feel full and will focus less on binges. Having a cup of green tea before or after meals is a good idea.
2. Ginseng for weight loss
The ginseng has been used by Chinese medicine as traditional medicine for energy, endurance, and general welfare. Modern researchers have also found ginseng to be effective for weight loss and diabetes. One of the research talks about the ability of ginseng to make body cells less able to store fat. Ginseng is an adaptogen, a substance that enhances the body’s ability to cope with the physical, emotional and environmental stress. You can find ginseng in fresh and dry form. But sometimes leaves of the plant are added ginseng root, but the root is the most beneficial part of this plant. Ginseng can help in two ways to lose weight. First, it will increase your metabolism which when eaten, it will store less fat compared to when ginseng is taken. Second, ginseng fill you with energy so that you remain more active and thus burn more calories.
Click ginseng tea for weight loss
- Ginseng dried root- 4 tablespoons
- Water 4 cups
- Honey (optional) – 1-2 teaspoons
- cinnamon (optional) – ¼ – ½ teaspoon
Do the following:
- boil water in a saucepan.
- Add to boiling water ginseng root.
- Simmer for about an hour.
- Remove from heat and strain.
- Add honey and / or cinnamon. Honey reduces the bitter aftertaste f herb ginseng and cinnamon powder can make it a little aromatic.
- Drinking a cup each morning and after eating.
3. guggul extract of the herb to lose weight
is a medicinal herb Guggul old age recommended by Ayurveda for various health conditions, including weight loss. And what is more important is that modern studies have also supported the effect of guggul herb weight loss. Guggul gum resin extracted from Commiphora mukul mukul tree or myrrh tree. guggul extract contains rubber guggulsterone a plant steroid that is thought to be anti-tumor, anti-angiogenic component and to reduce cholesterol. However, the effect of weight loss guggul comes from its activity in the thyroid gland. Thyroid hormones are essential for accurate metabolic rate which decides how many calories you burn in a day. As guggul stimulates the thyroid function, your metabolic rate reaches the optimum level and weight loss becomes easier and faster. The added benefits of guggul cholesterol levels and a good mood also lowered. And because it does not stimulate the central nervous system, it is a safe herb for weight loss.
ways to take guggul for weight loss
- guggul extract is readily available in tablet form in health food stores, especially Ayurveda herbs drug stores. In general, you should take 75 milligrams of guggul extract divided into 3 doses. This means 25 milligrams as a single dose. Sometimes, 100 milligrams can also be taken, but it is best to consult an Ayurvedic doctor or a herbalist before taking guggul supplements.
- If you decide to take guggul gum is possible to maintain 1 gram (about ¼ teaspoon) of this resin under the tongue or inside the mouth to dissolve there. Do 4 times daily.
4. hibiscus tea to lose weight
Beautiful flowers of Hibiscus are loaded with nutrients, flavonoids and various minerals. Amylase inhibitors in this herb helps in reducing the absorption of fats and carbohydrates. Fats and carbohydrates in the body are decomposed hibiscus they can be expelled from the body. hibiscus flowers also have mild diuretic properties s, that or lose water weight and also reduce swelling. His body advantage of the strengthened immunity because hibiscus antioxidants added.
How to make hibiscus tea for weight loss?
hibiscus tea can be served cold as well as hot. cold hibiscus tea takes longer to perform than the hottest.
Make tea cold hibiscus
- hibiscus dry flowers-1 cup
- Water 8 cups
- Honey (optional) – according to taste
Do the following:
- Get flowers fresh hibiscus, which are about to bloom.
- Separate the petals and place them on paper. They are left to dry for a few days.
- Once dry, have a cup of dried flower petals hibiscus.
- soaked in water for about 1-2 days or until eventually fade.
- Strain and store in refrigerator. They can be stored in the refrigerator for about 5 days.
- When you want to drink this hibiscus tea, a cup of whole batch and add honey to this. You can also add other ingredients such as cinnamon or lemon juice to give it a little more flavor.
- If you want to have hot tea, cold heat this tea Hibiscus on the stove or in a microwave oven. You can also hot hibiscus tea through another method described below.
Click hot hibiscus tea
- dried hibiscus petals- 2 tablespoons
- Water 2 cups
- Honey (optional) – according to taste
Do the following:
- Place the water in a pot and add the hibiscus petals to her.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain and add honey, if necessary. You can also add lemon, cinnamon, etc.
- enjoy their hot hibiscus tea a lose weight!
Caution :. If you are a pregnant or nursing or taking any medications woman, consult your doctor before taking any herbal tea such as hibiscus tea
5. Yerba Mate to lose weight
Yerba Mate is a traditional drink of South America. In fact, it is an infusion made with the drying plant yerba mate and aged and drinks at social gatherings of one pumpkin and bulb. Because of its health benefits, this drink has become known as tea, even when you have more similarities with coffee. Like coffee can give energy due to its caffeine content, mate can also refill resistance due to its caffeine. The difference is that yerba mate also increase the rate at which the body burns calories. Aside from increasing your metabolic rate, yerba matte also gives you the benefits of different vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants. It also helps slow down digestion so you feel full longer and consume fewer calories throughout the day. Therefore, it makes sense to replace your morning coffee with yerba mate tea for weight loss!
How to make yerba mate tea for weight loss?
While socially a special pumpkin (also called a partner) and (bulb metal with a hollow filtered background) bulb is used to infuse yerba mate and drinking it is possible to use a French press ( coffee press) to make your yerba mate tea. After all, you are not drinking yerba mate for social purpose, but for a very personal reason for your weight loss!
- dried yerba mate – 1 tablespoon
- hot (not boiling) water 1-2 cups
Do the following:
- Place dried yerba mate (about 1 tablespoon) at the bottom of the coffee press.
- Add 1-2 cups of hot (not boiling water) to the water.
- Stir a little and cover. Leave the plunger up to the French press. Press coffee leaves room for the leaves to infuse and fully expanded. Small dust particles are also filtered through the fine sieve.
- Let stand for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour into your cup and enjoy.
If this seems a lot to do, infuse their yerba mate tea bags can be filled.
6. The pu-erh tea to lose weight
Getting its name from the town of Pu-erh in China, where it was first cultivated more than 2000 years ago, this is another miracle herb to lose weight. This Chinese tea stimulates the spleen and makes it healthy, which can digest and absorb nutrients from food also with excessive body washing liquid. increases your metabolism so you can burn more fat and that too at faster pace.
Tips for tea Pu-erh for weight loss
- time drinking this herbal tea for weight loss is not adjusted . If you drink at other times, it can cause weight gain. You can drink this tea after 1 hour of your meals. This helps the body eliminate all the fat that has not yet been absorbed.
- There are two types of PU-erh- green and ripe. Both are beneficial for weight loss. However, raw pu-erh works faster, but can stimulate the stomach longer than necessary. To protect your stomach, pu-erh matured is good. What you can do is have both teas to achieve healthy weight loss. Drinking ripened pu-erh tea in the morning; pu-erh raw food after noon; and pu-erh matured after dinner.
- If fully for weight loss purposes, try to replace all your drinks with Pu-erh tea. Drinking in place of their teas, coffees and even soups!
How do pu-erh tea?
- Pu-erh leaves- ½ – 1 teaspoon
- 1-2 cups hot
Do the following:
- pu-erh tea Place in a teapot.
- Pour some hot water over it to rinse so you can remove any impurities. Discard the water.
- Pour hot water over the tea rinsed.
- Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Strain and drink.
7. grapefruit for weight loss
Research carried out in Canada has found a molecule in burning fat very healthy grapefruit. A flavonoid is present in grapefruit called naringenin. This component balances the levels of blood sugar in the body and helps prevent metabolic syndrome, which can cause fat. This can also give you diabetes. Another study in Ontario, said that grapefruit causes the liver to burn excess fat instead of storing it. Therefore, when grapefruit are included in your diet will not only prevent diabetes, but also will lose weight.
Do the following:
- drink a glass of grapefruit juice in the morning just to increase the ability to burn fat liver.
- If possible, and if you’re desperate to lose weight, have grapefruit juice before each of their meals.
Caution :. If you are taking medication, consult your doctor before taking grapefruit
8 . The kelp weight loss
and now some secrets of Japan. kelp is widely used by the Japanese in their diet and health parameters of quality of this part of the world is not unknown. They are people definitely thinner. So what makes algae one of the best herbs for weight loss! There are at least two reasons for this. First, the alga is one of the richest sources of iodine. Iodine can keep your thyroid gland to stimulate your metabolism not go slow. A boosted metabolism means your body uses calories faster and better. Second, sea kelp has in it a compound called alginate. Research conducted at the University of Newcastle found that alginate reduces the amount of fat your body absorbs. During the trial, the scientists used this alga in the bread and concluded that even a small amount of it reduces the consumption of fat people around a third.
How to eat seaweed for weight loss?
Although you can always find kelp supplements, its better to have them raw and unprocessed. Include algae in a variety of ways.
- Use dried seaweed powder as a seasoning for dishes.
- Click salad chopping fresh kelp and mix with other ingredients such as cucumber, onion leaves, etc., and your choice of salad dressing (low-calorie dressing, of course!)
- Add seaweed to soups to give a little texture and saltiness.
- You can even use algae to make their breads.
Caution: While seaweed is good for thyroid and general health, excessive consumption of this algae can make your overactive thyroid leading to various health problems. In addition, those with kidney problems should consult their doctors before incorporation of algae in their diet. Pregnant women and nursing mothers should take algae under medical supervision.
9. Prickly pear by weight loss
Nopal is a cactus plant whose younger version is mainly consumed by Mexican and Mexican prickly nopal is traditionally used as a medicine for diabetes , high levels of cholesterol and other diseases including obesity. As for weight loss, tuna is used which is also known as Indian Fig. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition has found high levels of antioxidants in this fruit. When sugar levels in the blood are controlled, you have low levels of bad cholesterol and get a good source of antioxidants, which naturally tends to lose weight. Sugar levels stable blood does not make you crave for sugar and starch foods. Certain antioxidants also increase the rate of burning calories and fat oxidation. You can find prickly pear fruit on the market that have already been cleaned of their spines. The whole fruit is high in fiber can help with weight loss, making you feel full and moving your intestines to reduce water retention. However, you can also make prickly pear juice diet for weight loss.
How to make tuna juice?
- Fruit- Prickly Pear 4
Do the following:
- cut both ends of prickly pear fruit. Now also cut down your body.
- Remove the fruit skin and pulp will see along with many seeds.
- Now place the peeled prickly pears in a food processor or use a blender to carry out its juice.
- strain with the aid of a sieve. Discard any seeds if they are there in the juice.
- Four fruits will give about 1 cup of juice.
Caution: If you are taking medications for diabetes, consult your doctor before undergoing the tuna. Pregnant and lactating mothers should also talk to your doctor.
10. Leaves Gurmar slimming
Gurmar leaves have been used for a long time by Ayurveda for the treatment of various diseases, including diabetes, obesity, kidney stones and an enlarged liver and spleen. It is one of the best digestive stimulant, diuretic and astringent herbs. Hindi term ‘Gurmar “means” destroyer of sweetness. “When the leaves of gurmar chewed, lose their ability to taste sweet for at least 4 hours. This herb when taken internally balances the sugar levels and also improves cholesterol levels and triglycerides. Some research has indicated gymnemic acid in these leaves are responsible for these positive effects. As this herb also reduces sugar cravings, this can be a great remedy herbal for weight loss.
taking gurmar for loss ? weight
Traditionally, take 6-12 grams of powdered leaves Gurmar This is equal to 1 -.. ½ to 3 teaspoons or less However, if you have diabetes and are already taking medicines , you should consult your doctor before taking Gurmar leaves for weight loss. It is best to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner or herbalist doctor before taking any herbs for weight loss.
11. Coleus forskohlii for thinning
Coleus forskohlii (Plectranthus barbatus), also known as the Indian Coleus belongs to the mint family of herbs and is native to southern Asia. It has been widely used in Ayurvedic medicine since ancient times. The roots of Coleus plant contain a compound known as forskolin. This component helps your body burn fat by stimulating thyroid function. Frskolin actually stimulates adenylate cyclase in membranes thyroid, which is responsible for the regulation of cells as ATP and cAMP. ATP gives energy and cAMP is associated with adrenaline. When taken Coleus forskohlii, it feels more energetic and less hungry. It is more useful for weight loss in men, as it also increases the hormone testosterone. This herb decreases both body fat and fat mass in men, while increasing your lean body mass and bone mass. Much research on men and women have shown that women tend to prevent weight gain and men tend to lose weight with this herb Coleus forskohlii.
Taking Coleus forskohlii for weight loss?
While coleus is used to make pickles and is a part of a vegetarian diet, you may like to have root extract of this herb for weight loss, and root is the part that it is medicinally beneficial for weight loss.
However, all the grass root contains very little amount of forskolin and can not provide any therapeutic benefit. Get the one containing 18 percent of forskolin. A typical dose of this herb includes 50 milligrams 2-3 times a day.
Caution :. consult your doctor before taking any herbs for weight loss, especially if you are under any medication or a pregnant or nursing mother
mx3 coffee can lose weight | mx3 tea for weight loss |