I said before I am with coconut oil as the father in “My Big Fat Wedding Greek “is with windex:
coconut oil has a wide range of health benefits, uses hair and skin, and uses around the house. I was using a decade before it became popular and widely available in grocery stores.
If you want to try it grab a free jar of organic oil fair trade coconut thrive here
Here are some of the reasons why it is love:
Benefits coconut oil
This tropical oil is beneficial in many ways:
- coconut oil for hair – this nourishing oil has been used for centuries in the hair and only fat composition makes it especially beneficial for certain types of hair. . It is used as a hair mask, hot oil treatment, or in products for home hair
- to moisturize and nourish the skin – The same properties make oil large coconut skin too. Many people like to use as a natural moisturizer. Its antioxidant natural properties make it ideal to stop wrinkles and skin irritation
- Digestive Aid -. The concentration of beneficial coconut oil fat coconut oil makes it useful for digestion. Its antimicrobial properties can help combat irritations and infections in the intestines of Candida
- great source of healthy fats -. More than 50% of the fat in coconut oil is lauric acid. In fact, coconut oil is the richest source of lauric acid after breast milk
- Boost metal – .. Studies show MCT can help focus and mental performance
- Support for hormone – Getting the wrong type of fat can wreak havoc on hormones. Coconut oil contains specific fats that support the production of the natural hormone in the body
- Immune Support -. MCTs (including lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid) have antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties that make it beneficial for immune support
- Great cooking fat :. coconut oil is a stable oil is not easily decomposed at high temperatures like other oils do. Do not go rancid easily and has amazing nutritional properties. It is ideal for cooking eggs, fried foods, grain-free baked goods, and virtually any other use of cooking.
Coconut oil is a super food with a power of uses in the kitchen, beauty recipes, natural remedies and home
Such as :.
101 + uses coconut oil
This versatile oil has hundreds of uses in the home, beauty recipes and kitchen. My favorites are the uses:
uses for coconut oil in cooking and recipes
- A good cooking oil with a high smoke point. Great for baking, stir-frys or as a free replacement for butter dairy food products.
- try to add to food or shakes a day for energy
- O emulsify in coffee by homemade cream coffee (The only way I drink coffee)
- to home May without vegetable oils high PUFA
- for season cast iron pans
- is high lauric acid and the content MCFA helps speed up the metabolism when used in food
- in a healthy brain boosting snack for children as Coconut Clusters
- Add to filling increase energy Brain power Smoothie
- Mix one tablespoon with a dollop of chia seeds for an energy boost for the day (do not take this in the night!)
- use as a replacement for vegetable oils in any recipe or kitchen
- or try your hand at making based cereal coconut recipes free granola
- my kids love these home meltaways (like candy)
- is used as a facial moisturizer anti-aging
- Or do cream concentrated coconut for a snack brain boost
Bono: Download a free copy of my digital guide coconut oil Manual with ways to use coconut oil in dozens home. Click here to download!
Benefits of coconut oil Health and uses
- has been shown to increase calcium absorption and Magnesium
- internally as part of the protocol help remineralize teeth
- is an immediate source of energy when eaten that is not stored as fat
- can help loss speed weight when consumed daily
- can help improve sleep when taken every day
- when used in food, can support healthy thyroid function
- Some studies show it can help improve insulin levels when consumed regularly
- topically to help skin heal faster after an injury or infection due to their beneficial fats
- when used in skin, can help get rid of cellulite
- Some tests show that the beneficial fats in the oil coconut can help with depression and anxiety
- when taken regularly, can increase hormone production
- can relieve the pain of hemorrhoids when used via topical
- Some studies show that it can stimulate circulation and help those who often feel cold
- Domestically during pregnancy to help provide the necessary fat baby development (especially when taken with fermented liver oil)
- There entire books dedicated to the potential of saturated fats like coconut oil to help prevent Alzheimer’s disease
coconut oil beauty uses
the same properties that make it beneficial in the kitchen and recipes make the oil beneficial coconut hair and skin:
- skin as a basic lotion
- with other oils as part of a cleaning regime oil for beautiful skin
- whipped with shea butter for a body balm
- in bars homemade lotion with other beneficial ingredients such as shea butter
- in homemade deodorant – its natural antibacterial properties make it useful in the fight against odor.
- coconut oil is an excellent makeup remover eyes on your own
- can help lighten age spots when rubbed directly on the skin
- To help increase tolerance to the sun and avoid burning when it is used internally
- as a low natural sunscreen SPF alone when used topically
- in recipes basic homemade lotions
- Add a few drops of a favorite essential oil to make a delicious massage oil
- mixed with sugar in equal parts by a smoothing body scrub (use in the shower)
- is rubbed on the lips as a natural lip balm or used in recipes lip balms
- in homemade soap slow cooker
- to make natural homemade recipes sunscreen with other protective ingredients
- As a natural personal lubricant that will not disturb the vaginal flora
- as cream natural shaving lotion and aftershave
- Use only as a great tan oil
- mixed with salt seal remove dry skin on the feet
- in natural cream homemade diapers
- used alone or with sodium bicarbonate as natural deodorant
- by itself or with sodium bicarbonate as Natural whitening toothpaste
- Click homemade mint lip balm
- Or do body lotion magnesium
- Rub in the cuticles to help nails grow
- Rub elbows a day to help relieve, elbows in the form of dry flakes
- to help avoid exposure to chlorine in swimming
- As] lotion completely natural baby [19459055
coconut oil for hair
- Rub the scalp daily to stimulate hair growth
- or use in shampoo made in house bars
- a small DAB rub it on your hands and then through the hair makes a great anti-frizz
- As rub natural conditioner- very intensive dry hair, put a shower cap on and leave for several hours before washing with several rounds of shampoo
coconut oil is used only home
- in homemade soap to wash clothes
- in natural homemade Bars Lotion Bug-Off
- to make simple homemade soap
- Or make a clay and charcoal soap soothing
- Rub a small amount in real leather to soften and condition (single shiny leather … try a small area first)
- and use a small amount of dilute essential oils for use in the skin
- to pet struggling with skin problems when used externally
- in dog treats coconut oil
- hands after washing dishes to prevent dry skin
- mixed with catnip , rosemary or mint essential oils as natural repellents error
Remedios oil natural coconut
- in pulling oil chews coconut and oil traction for oral health
- rubbed inside the nose can help relieve allergy symptoms
- the antimicrobial properties and antibacterial properties make it useful topically to kill fungi or yeast infections
- the antimicrobial properties and beneficial fats make coconut oil a power in Remineralizing Toothpaste
- you can help soothe psoriasis or eczema
- oil pulling coconut oil and a drop of oregano oil helps improve gum health
- can help improve cholesterol ratios
- can help reduce the appearance of varicose veins when used topically
- After initial heat is gone, it can help speed healing sunburn
- Mix a tablespoon into hot tea to help speed recovery from colds or flu
- is anti-inflammatory properties can help reduce arthritis
- may reduce the itching of mosquito bites
- can help solve the acne when used regularly
- a tablespoon melted in a cup of tea hot can help soothe a sore throat
- in Vapor rub homemade
- can be used internally and externally to accelerate recovery of urinary tract infections
- in a balm for chapped heels
- a reader swears by the use of coconut oil to treat yeast infection. She suggests soak a tampon in it and inserting the tampon for a few hours.
- clears naturally cold sores
- Ingestion of coconut oil daily can help with allergy symptoms
- Some people say that eating coconut oil daily can increase mental alertness
coconut oil for pregnancy, babies and children
- Like a safe diaper cloth diaper cream (just rub on baby’s bottom)
- I’ve used in children ears to help the ear infection rate of healing
- instead of lanolin cream in nipples to soothe irritation (also great for baby!)
- nursing mothers can take a couple of tablespoons a day (and vitamin D) to increase milk production and nutrients
- to help soothe itchy chicken pox or poison ivy
- use on the skin to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy
- is used directly in the perineum to help heal after birth
- to get rid of cradle cap on baby-just head massage, leave for a few minutes and rinse gently with a warm towel
- with apple cider vinegar as natural treatment for lice that actually works
can also check out my list of recipes for many more recipes using coconut oil!
Types of coconut oil
There are several options when it comes to using this healthy fat
You will find:
unrefined organic coconut oil
considered the gold standard. This oil provides most of the benefits mentioned above. It is extracted from fresh coconut grinding process using a wet fermentation it protects the beneficial properties of the coconut. This type of coconut oil have been found to have the highest levels of antioxidants. This process uses heat, but studies show that it does not damage the oil or reduce nutrient levels. Indeed, heat can be beneficial to create a higher quality oil.
“Extra Virgin” oil
The gold standard for olive oil, but coconut oil. This is caused by oil and does not preserve antioxidants, so cold pressed
In 2013, a study comparing “virgin coconut oil is extracted cold” (CEVCO) with “virgin coconut oil extracted hot “(HEVCO) and refined coconut oil standard (CCO) was carried out in India, and published in the journal Food Science and Biotechnology . This study, like many others, showed that the oils of virgin coconut actually lower LDL cholesterol while increasing “good” HDL
cholesterol This study also confirmed that virgin coconut oil produced by the heat produced the largest amounts of antioxidants .: “antioxidant activity in the 80-87% was HEVCO group, 65-70% in CEVCO, and 35-45% in CCO.” the researchers were to comment on why it is necessary to heat to produce the greatest amount of antioxidants in virgin coconut oil. Heat usually bleached and deodorized. Healthy choices are available, but many of refined coconut oils have the benefits of refining.
fractionated oil or MCT oil
fractionated oil or MCT oil is a liquid oil that receives solid below 76 degrees as does the unrefined oil. Does not contain all the beneficial properties of coconut oil unrefined, but it is higher in fat brain-boosting.
What kind of use?
For external applications, expeller pressed, split or other types of refined coconut oil will work, but for internal use, an unrefined oil organic is better.
Want to try it? I love this virgin organic coconut oil market fair trade prosper (which is like Costco online, but for healthy products). Their coconut oil is 40% off retail. (And prosper sells many other of my favorite healthy products 30-50% off normal prices!)
Great coconut oil resource
Featured Download: Download a copy courtesy of my Manual coconut oil digital guide with ways to use coconut oil in their tens house. Click here to download!
The nutritional profile of coconut oil
Part of the reason coconut oil is a super power such is its unique nutritional profile. It was avoided and shunned for years because of its saturated fat content of 92%, but recent research is showing this stigma was unjustified
Here is why :.
most of the fats in coconut oil are saturated, but as MCT (medium chain triglycerides, also called MCFA), which affects the body differently than fats short and long chain. MCTs consist of:
- lauric acid – This beneficial fat constitutes 40% of the total fat composition, so it is one of the largest natural sources nature. capric acid -. This makes monocaprin in the body and has immune stimulating and antimicrobial properties
Medium fatty acid chain (MCFA)
most of the fats we consume are long chain The fatty acids to be analyzed before they can be absorbed. Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids of short and medium chain, which are easily digested and sent directly to the liver for energy production.
Because MCFA are sent directly to the liver for digestion, no bile or pancreatic enzymes for digestion are needed, making coconut oil a healthy food, even for people with diabetes or those who have problems gallbladder.
MCFA can help increase metabolism as they are sent directly to the liver and give the body an immediate source of energy. Most MCFA in coconut oil are highly beneficial lauric acid.
Benefits of MCFA (MCT)
These MCTs are beneficial for the body. They are metabolized differently than the longer chain fats, which goes directly from the digestive system to the liver. This provides a quick source of energy and brain fuel.
These rare oils are naturally cholesterol-free and hard to find in nature.
This may be part of the reason why coconut oil is so beneficial for the brain and for weight loss. It is not digested or stored in the same was as other fats and faster available for use.
coconut is also a decent source of several fat-soluble vitamins (mainly A and K) and healthy polyphenols.
lauric acid is found in abundance in human breast milk and becomes a substance called monolaurin in the body. Monolaurin has proved useful to boost immunity and fight against the virus and the disease.
In a study coconut oil rich in lauric acid is combined with oil of oregano, and found it effective in the fight against staph bacteria that antibiotics . It has also been shown to be preventive against some cancers.
Coconut oil is lauric acid 40% more, the richest natural source available.
allergic to coconut?
Thus coconut is great, but many people are allergic or intolerant to it.
often ask me what alternatives exist for coconut products for those who are allergic. Those who can not tolerate coconut can find these useful alternatives:
- Oils : Instead of coconut, try using fat butter or palm oil or animal based, such as lard, lard or tallow. These fats are solid at room temperature as coconut oil is thus substituting in recipes. In recipes that require a liquid oil, avocado oil and sesame oil substitute well
- flour :. Coconut flour is a great meal high in fiber without grain, but those who can not tolerate you can experiment with almond flour, cassava flour or oat fiber
- milk :. Coconut milk is a common for those who can not tolerate dairy alternative, but milk pecan, cashew milk and almond milk are good alternatives. Rice milk is also an option for people with nut allergies.
Coconut oil Nutrition
If you have been true community around food a lot, you may have noticed the rapid widespread popularity of coconut oil. Once ostracized by the medical community for its saturated fat content, it seems that coconut oil may finally be making a comeback in integrating health community.
Coconut oil is the densest part of nutrients coconut. It is solid at room temperature, such as butter and not decomposed in heat or light. .
For years, the advice of “health” has warned against consuming saturated fats and coconut oil has gotten thrown out with the rest without good reason!
What can not Coconut Oil Do?
Keep working on this project! As if all the above uses were not enough, studies have linked coconut oil for the following health benefits:
- high in lauric acid can help lower cholesterol and blood pressure . Does not increase LDL cholesterol and help keep arteries flexible and prevent atherosclerosis
- Studies show that coconut oil can help increase thyroid health because of its unique combination of nutritional properties and the fact that travels directly to the liver without the need for hormones or enzymes in digestion
- coconut oil can help speed up metabolism. Since travels directly to the liver, it is used for energy and not stored as fat. It also helps a feeling of satiety and can help in weight loss.
- may increase bone strength, allowing better absorption of calcium, vitamin D and other minerals
- is antifungal properties have been shown to help reduce candida and yeast in the body and combat fungal infections
- can help fight infection and flu, due to its antibacterial and antimicrobial, antiviral
What other uses of coconut oil have forgotten ? Share your favorites below!Additional Tags for this post:
jathikai uses in tamil language | this is what you came for mp3 download mr jatt | Peroxide | Aavanakanna | jathikai benefits for men in tamil | Saibol uses | tamil mojo video download | saibol cream uses in tamil language | uses of marikolunthu in tamil |
You May Also Like :