In modern society, gluten sensitivity is a serious problem that is commonly experienced. IT sufferers face problems digesting gluten and are deprived of some essential nutrients.
Indeed, this health problem has been associated with a surprisingly wide range of diseases and health conditions of skin disorders celiac disease and dementia.
The only medical problem surrounding gluten sensitivity is celiac disease. It is caused by an autoimmune response to gluten and if untreated, can lead to mental illness, malnutrition, growth tiny body, and even cancer.
However, the main problem is that no testing for celiac disease is limited and most of the time doctors ignore gluten sensitivity. However, the incompatibility of gluten not have to be always associated with celiac disease, so diagnosis is severely limited.
There are various degrees of sensitivity to gluten, but many doctors believe that suffer from celiac disease or who have nothing. Today, more and more people know that there is no gluten sensitivity and celiac is a different clinical condition.
NCGS is a distinct disease
Most people who suffer from gluten intolerance, which does not have to be connected to celiac disease, known as patients not celiac gluten sensitivity. The legitimacy of this condition has been thoroughly discussed by health professionals.
According to statistics, about 1 in 20 Americans has a NCGS type.
A gold standard placebo-controlled, double-blind and placebo controlled on the ingestion of gluten were conducted by medical experts. Ultimately, they could validate the condition of gluten sensitivity, aside from celiac disease.
Hair products, grains and clay are some of the products containing gluten. In addition, it is actually a protein compound material, which is present in various products.
Note, if the body has a sensitivity to gluten, then it has harmful effects on each of the healthy tissues in the body. Surprisingly, according to medical experts, more and more people experience this sensitivity than previously thought.
It has been estimated that gluten sensitivity is unnoticed and result in certain problems in 99% of people who suffer from it. Many people consider that the digestion of gluten as a hoax, but more than 90 million Americans suffer from some kind of sensitivity to gluten.
These are the signs of the most common gluten intolerance:
Start by educating yourself, because it is the first step to be taken for validation of any health problem gluten. As a result of the fact that it has been extremely poor medical research in gluten sensitivity, people who suffer from it had to take matters into their own hands.
Here are some of most commonly experienced signs of intolerance to gluten:
- Digestive problems are the most obvious sign gluten intolerance. It includes irritable bowel syndrome, abdominal pain, gas and bloating.
- tingling sensations, balancing difficulties, inability to concentrate and dizziness.
- unstable emotional health, including sudden drastic changes in mood, anxiety and depression.
- Excessive daytime tiredness, even if there is a great physical or mental exhaustion.
- Psoriasis and eczema or other skin rashes.
- weakness and skeletal pain, ie, fibromyalgia may be an indicator of gluten intolerance. Pain and swelling can occur almost anywhere on the body.
- Frequent headaches and migraines.
- areas of dry skin with red or white markings that lead to itching.
- The hormonal imbalance that causes PMS worse. In addition, cases of unexplained infertility may be a sign of a gluten processing difficulty.
- Inflammation and joint pain.
- rough discolored bumps and hardening of the skin around the cheeks, arms and thighs. These symptoms are often experienced if the stomach is damaged by gluten.
Unfortunately, many doctors do not find symptoms but not to connect to gluten.
gluten intolerance test
Medical experts do not sufficiently focus on gluten health problems. As a result, there is currently a lot of testing methods that are available. Specifically, only two methods are quite accurate :. Elimination diet and blood tests
Blood testing is trustworthy, but there are a large number of people who have been attracted by the ease and simplicity of elimination diets. A complete blood test that screens all of enzymes and proteins and wheat gluten can be done in laboratories Cyrex.
When it comes to using elimination diet first thing you should do is look all that contains gluten in the diet. Then, you should avoid eating those foods or any other that may lead to digestive problems. After 3 weeks, it is recommended that you should take note of symptoms. Should I have improved, there is a great possibility that you have an intolerance to gluten.
Remember, the essential part of this method is to stay engaged. In other words, you should not eat even the slightest amount within the gluten elimination period. If so, you can make the whole process and give erroneous results.
Possible Treatment Gluten Sensitivity
There is only one sure way to reduce the harmful effects of gluten sensitivity and that is, by excluding gluten from your diet. Note that the actual results actually come from 100% removal of gluten . Of course, it can be very difficult for some people, especially those who have grown up eating a diet of gluten, but here are some helpful tips that can help a lot:
- First, the purchase of products gluten free alternative section starts. In addition, there are several healthy alternatives, such as bread and pasta, and therefore do not have to eliminate all your favorite foods from your diet.
- Always read product labels and search terms indicating the gluten as vegetable buzz, flour, vegetable protein, soy and malt aroma.
- All grains include barley, rye and wheat should be completely avoided.
- always eating whole foods instead of processed variety.
- If sometimes gluten is consumed accidentally, always carry some convenient digestive aids with you.