toothpaste is a popular health product that we all use every day to brush your teeth. This helps to maintain oral health by removing bacteria and food debris from the teeth. It also helps in suppressing halitosis (bad breath) and helps prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
Well, the importance of the toothpaste in the oral health is a known fact.
But besides keeping your oral health, toothpaste offers a wide range of healing benefits, cosmetics, skin and cleaning. However, these benefits are basic white tooth paste, not gel or teeth whitening varieties.
Here are 10 amazing uses of white toothpaste that does not involve your teeth.
1. Clarifies acne and pimples
If you are prone to acne and pimples, keep dough white teeth in his hand. Toothpaste dehydrates acne or pimples and absorbs excess sebum which can accelerate the healing process. Excessive production of oil is a major cause of skin outbreaks.
- Clean the affected area with water and dry.
- Apply a small amount of white toothpaste on the affected area before going to bed area.
- Rinse the next morning.
- Repeat daily for a few days until your skin is free of acne.
Note: If you have sensitive skin, then do not leave the toothpaste on your skin overnight. Just leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse.
2. Relieves minor burns
For small burns, minor you can get from time to time during the hot boiling water, cook something or accidentally touching a hot pan, white toothpaste is just the right treatment.
immediate pain relief is provided when applied to minor burns that are not open wounds. It also soothes sunburn and prevents clogging of the burned area.
- First, place the burned area under cold running water.
- Remove the water and allow it. seca
- then apply a small amount of white toothpaste on the burn
- reapply again if necessary
Note: .. White toothpaste is only for minor burns and should not be used in wounds.
3. It is used to treat insect bites
minor insect bites can cause much discomfort. They can instantly cause redness, swelling, pain, itching and swelling in the affected area.
For quick first aid at home, white toothpaste is just the right ingredient. This article from the common house helps neutralize the acid poison, which in turn provides relief from pain and inflammation .
- Dab some white toothpaste on the affected area.
- Let sit for a few hours.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Repeat as necessary.
4. Whitens and stained yellow nails
You can use regular white pasta teeth to remove yellow stains fingernails. white toothpaste containing hydrogen peroxide that help remove light stains.
- Apply a small amount of white toothpaste on nails.
- Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- using a soft nail brush and scrub your nails gently.
- Rub toothpaste with wet cotton balls.
- Repeat the process 2 or 3 times a week to restore their white nails.
5. Foot blisters heal
A blister foot, a small bump, filled with liquid that forms in the top layer of the skin, it can make walking very difficult.
As white toothpaste contains ingredients like baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol and menthol, which helps in blistered feet quickly drying .
- Apply some white toothpaste on the blister.
- Leave overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- clean with a damp cloth.
- Apply a light coat of petroleum jelly.
- Follow this remedy once a day until the blister heals completely.
can use this remedy to treat cold sores, too.
6. Clean bathroom mirrors and fog lamps
If you want to clean a mirror fog in your bathroom or fog headlights in your car, your dough regular white teeth make your task easier and simpler.
toothpaste works as a good abrasive polishing plastic, which helps eliminate the haze and add new shine to your mirror and headlights.
- Clear the fog object with a dust cloth.
- water spray on the object.
- then apply some white on her pasta.
- gently rub the toothpaste around the object with a soft toothbrush.
- Finally, wipe the toothpaste residue with a damp cloth.