It is important that you understand that you can prevent colon cancer or colorectal if you are able to do the things you can do to prevent heat stroke. Colon cancer is the disease that the third largest to hit humanity and is seen to be more common in men than in women. However, there is nothing to worry about because it has been found that this terrible disease can be prevented by maintaining a label on what you eat, how physical activity you do and how much you weigh. Researchers have found that more than 45 percent of colon cancers can be prevented by staying healthy, being physically active and, of course, eating a healthy diet. Therefore, all you need to do to prevent a heart attack is more than enough to prevent colon cancer. It is not so easy for a person to change to healthier habits as well. However, it is very important that you understand that maintaining a healthy body and healthy eating good food with a good exercise regimen is the perfect formula for success that will help prevent attacks colon cancer.
is very important for you to make lifestyle changes necessary in order to reduce the risk of catching colon cancer. The following are the steps you must take to stay healthy and free of colon cancer.
You are aware that cigarette smoking causes heart attacks and lung cancer. But soon you also know cause colon cancer.
What the studies show?
- 17% of smokers are likely to be affected by colon cancer. It’s time you thought about quitting, especially if you have reached 40 years of age.
- The percentage of smokers over 40 years to catch the dreaded colon cancer increases by 30% to 50%.
2. Never Eat red meat
has been investigated that eating large amounts of red meat has a direct effect on your intestines. consumption of red meat in large quantities has been linked to an increased risk of colon cancer in men and women.
What to avoid?
- is ideal for you to totally avoid, smoked, cured or salted red meat altogether to prevent colon cancer.
- If you can not live without eating red meat, then limit your intake of red meat only a couple of 4-ounce servings each week.
- is important for you to ensure that no char meat on a grill and try to go to trim and lean red meat.
3. Reduce belly fat
Obesity is one of the main reasons that men suffer from colon cancer and abdominal obesity or belly fat is the main contributor to the risk of a person to control colon cancer.
The initial steps to take
- is important for you to consume all in portion size. In addition, you must know the amount of calories in each food.
- is ideal to limit high calorie foods like juices, nuts, meats and cheeses to very small portions.
- Reduce intake of desserts and sweets only two ties a week and that too in very small portions.
If you are really interested in reducing the risk of colon cancer, then it’s time to get moving. If you have been sedentary for all these years, it’s time for you to do regular exercises to reduce colon cancer polyps and cancer risk considerably.
What to do?
- is important for you to do moderate to vigorous activity for at least 30 minutes at least five days a week to stay healthy.
- is recommended to increase the activity of exercise 45 minutes every day after a month or so in order to reduce the risk of colon cancer to a greater extent.
- is ideal for maintaining a healthy body weight through exercise and healthy diet.
- increase the amount of exercise and reduce the amount of calories you take in each day to reduce weight safely and stay healthy.
5.Eat many fruits and vegetables
is very important for you to increase your intake of raw vegetables and fruits in your daily diet and to reduce the amount of cooked food help maintain body weight. This will also help prevent the risk of colon cancer.
Vegetables and fruits to eat
- Whole grains and fiber-rich raw vegetables such as beans, spinach, mushrooms, carrots, artichokes, ginger should be part of your daily diet and you need consume at least two to three servings each day to reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- can also substitute a serving of vegetables with a portion of fibrous fruits such as guava, orange, black raspberry and so on to prevent colon cancer.
- Four to five portion of a variety of fruits and vegetables, whole grains with few nuts and certainly play an important role in preventing colon cancer.
6.Curb in alcohol
Alcoholism is one of the main reasons for people to increase the risk of colon cancer. It is not a good sign that drink two to three drinks every day as research has shown that these people have a 21% probability of being affected by colon cancer than people who drink occasionally. Excessive drinking will tend to decrease levels of folic acid in your body which is a vitamin that protects against cancer.
- Ideally, stick to one or two drinks a day to reduce the risk of colon cancer if you can not break the habit of drinking alcohol.
- limiting to just one daily drink would be the most ideal option.
7.Use more garlic
is ideal for you to increase the amount of garlic in their food, because it is an effective antioxidant that will help in reducing the risk of colon cancer.
What to do?
- add lots of chopped garlic to each food being cooked.
- Need chop the garlic into small pieces and then keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes for the activation of health promoting ingredients in garlic. You can add chopped garlic to the food after 10 minutes.
- Eating three or four cloves of garlic daily crude also keep colon cancer at bay.
Sometimes you may need certain drugs to reduce the risk of colon polyps and cancer. Take anti-inflammatory medications such as aspirin will help reduce the risk of colon cancer. However, regular use can also cause some side effects. If you are advised by doctors to use aspirin daily to prevent coronary artery disease, then it would also serve you in the prevention of colon cancer.
Green tea is to be truly effective in preventing colon cancer. Studies have shown that people who regularly consume green tea had a lower incidence of colon cancer.
- If you have the habit of drinking three or four cups of coffee every day, then it would be ideal to replace three cups of coffee with organic green tea.
- Drinking two cups of hot green tea every day will help in preventing colon cancer effectively.
10.Increase calcium and vitamin D
is important for you to maintain an adequate amount of calcium and vitamin D that the body needs to prevent colon cancer.
- It is recommended to consume 1,000 mg of calcium every day by women between the ages of 19 and 50 and men between the ages of 19 and 70 years.
- For women over 50 years old, it is ideal consuming 1,200 mg of calcium every day.
- Apart from this, you need 600 international units of vitamin D a day for men and women up to the age of 70 years.
Sticking to a diet rich in raw vegetables, fruits, nuts and fibrous foods over 30 to 45 minutes of moderate to routine intense exercise will help you not only take good care of heart health, but also help in preventing colon cancer.