Water is what the body is primarily composed of. In order to survive, we need to consume water. Muscle and kidneys only made of 73% water, blood consists of 83%, lungs 90%, while the brain is composed of 76% water. 3 liters or 12 cups of water is the recommended amount for men, while for women 2.2 liters or 9 cups.
Those who do not drink enough water may experience these symptoms:
- Urine dark yellow will – the usual urine color should be yellow-amber color, and if you do not have enough water, then the kidneys excrete more waste in the urine as blood cells, toxins, and proteins that results in darker urine. Urine may be dark even when some medicines, beets, B vitamins, food coloring, asparagus and blackberries are consumed. In the event of suffering changes in urine color, you should increase the consumption of water and observe the color if it becomes lighter. If the urine remains darker for a longer period of time, then it may indicate health problems such as gallstones or hepatitis.
- The output of urine is reduced – usually people urinate 6-7 times a day, however, if you do not drink enough water, then there will be less fluid available to replace fluids are excreted from the body, therefore the kidneys maintain the highest possible amount of liquid so that it can prevent dehydration. You water intake should be increased immediately if urine less than 6 times per day.
- Constipation – in case you do not drink enough water, then your body will absorb water wherever possible, including the colon, and insufficient amount of water in the large intestine can result in hard stools. If you want to prevent or treat constipation should consume a lot of water. Hypothyroidism, intestinal inflammation, inactivity, food sensitivities, trees, and dysbiosis can also cause constipation.
- Your wrinkles will become more defined and your skin will be drier – dehydration can cause irritation, swelling, itching, and skin sensitization, and in severe cases can become red with cracks and bleeds. Moreover, dehydration can cause wrinkling. Drinking more water in order to revitalize.
- Hunger and weight gain – the body does not know the difference between hunger and thirst, and hypothalamus, the part of the brain responsible for regulating hunger and thirst, often confused because it causes hunger when the body needs water. Eat a snack instead of drinking water can lead to increased caloric intake and excess weight. For this reason, when you feel hungry, you can drink a cup of water and wait 15 minutes. If you still feel hungry after that, t is a sign that you should eat something.
- Thirst and dry mouth – most people find it hard to believe that the sensation of thirst is actually a sign that the body is slightly dehydrated. dry mouth that another sign that the body needs hydration.
- headaches – not drinking enough water can cause the body absorbs water from other tissues in order to compensate for the lack of fluids. For this reason, the brain tissue loses some of its moisture and shrinks away from the skull, triggering pain receptors and resulting in a headache. When you do not get enough water, blood volume falls and then the amount of oxygen that is carried in the brain is reduced. The blood vessels in response, dilate and headache intensified.
- Fatigue – A study in 2011 showed that mild dehydration can cause fatigue, decreased energy and fatigue. Once the body lacks water, the heart has to work harder in order to push the oxygen and nutrients throughout the body, so when you feel tired, do not drink coffee, (which is dehydration) and drinking water. Water should not be replaced with soft drinks, tea, coffee and sports drinks.
- Joint pain – Water lubricates joints, allowing two bones slide over one another when the joints move. If you do not consume sufficient amounts of water, the joint has nutrient deficiency and can cause damage to cartilage cells. If your body lacks water for a longer period of time, the cartilage degenerates beyond repair.
- weak immune system – if dehydration can increase the concentration of toxins in the blood and this can weaken the immune system. It is very important to drink sufficient amounts of water in order to remove toxins and help the immune system to defend against infection.
Reduce intake of juices and coffees, as they dehydrate the body due to sugar and caffeine.
The 10 symptoms they need to drink more water immediately first appeared in My Vision healthy life .