- Coca-Cola is proud to be a friendly company the environment, however it has been found that it is far from this, as has been known to be directly responsible for the pollution in the world and also water shortages.
- Coca-Cola has an acidity that is so high that it is still higher than the battery acid point. In a pH range of 0-7 means acidic, while 7 to 14 means alkaline battery acid has a pH level of 1, while Coca-Cola has a pH level as low as 2.5 .
- Now this article is not intended to launch Coca-Cola on the bus, but to enlighten the reader. They do not think other non-alcoholic drinks are fresh, and that (soft drinks) have been related respiratory disorders such as COPD and asthma.
- In addition researchers have found that people who drink one or more soft drinks a day have an increased risk of developing a stroke or heart attack is 48%.
Now let’s take a look at the 10 industrial uses of Coca-Cola So now you may be thinking about reducing consumption of soft drinks and probably some of you might be at the end of consider removing those bottles and cans of soda at home. Hold up a minute and take a look at this list of industrial uses that can put a can or bottle of Coca-Cola to be used for. Although I personally do not recommend that you follow the consumption of Coca-Cola, which could however use this drink as an excellent household cleaner, will see 10 of his following uses.
VIDEO 2.Coke is ideal for cleaning the toilet, simply pour around the toilet bowl, and leave for a few minutes and then rinse, you will be surprised with the result.
3.Give his car chrome high gloss with Coca-Cola and aluminum foil.
4.It can help remove bloodstains on his clothes, linens and fabrics.
5.Coke is ideal for removing stains burned pans, simply take the Coca-Cola pan after which rinse and see great results.
6. Use Coca-Cola to remove stains from your china.
7.You can remove paint from metal furniture all you have to do is soak a towel in the Coca Cola and put it on the paint surface paint weaken and easy to remove later.
8.Get their engines cleaner cars using coke as an effective cleaner.
9.Get those stubborn oil stains from your garage floor, just take the stain with Coca-Cola and washed off with water from a hose.
10.To remove rust from metal surfaces, simply use a sheet of sponge, cloth or wet aluminum Coca-Cola to clean rust. source
The 10 industrial uses for coke to prove that is not suitable for human consumption first he appeared in healthy lifestyles 365 .