Stomach pain or abdominal cramps refers to pain that occurs in the area abdominal. Stomachaches can lead to loss of appetite, restlessness and discomfort; which can be very painful. Changes in diet and lifestyle can help solve the stomach problems. These natural home remedies and tips will help you get rid of stomach problems and keep him happy and healthy.
home remedies for stomach pain
Everyone will experience stomach pain at some point in his life and the next, natural home remedies will help alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with stomach pains.
Ginger contains anti-inflammatory properties that help increase digestive juices and also neutralize the stomach to provide quick relief. Ginger also contains a powerful antioxidant called gingeroles which will decrease the production of free radicals and reduce damage to your body, it relieves pain.
- Add a piece of powder or grated ginger in a cup of warm water.
- Lei stand for about 5 -. 7 minutes
- Strain and drink twice a day will help relieve stomach pain.
- Eat a piece of peeled ginger regularly or add ginger to your meals for best results.
- If you are sensitive to ginger, you can be consumed either in supplements or drinking ginger beer.
- eat ginger candy and soda drink contains the taste of ginger.
- Regular consumption of ginger in any form helps cure stomach problems.
2. Chamomile tea
Chamomile has anti-inflammatory and sedative properties, reducing abdominal discomfort. Chamomile tea also helps to relax the muscles of the upper digestive tract and relieves stomach spasms and cramps.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of dried chamomile in a cup of boiling water.
- let it sit for about 15 – 20 minutes and strain
- Add some lemon juice and honey to taste.
- Drink this tea regularly to get relief from stomach pain.
- You can also use chamomile tea bag for tea.
- . Note: Avoid drinking this tea if you are pregnant or suffering from ragweed allergies, because it can lead to a harmful reaction
3. Hot or cold compress
Warm or hot compresses help calm the stomach to loosen and relax muscles. It helps relieve cramps, allowing you to feel more comfortable. Often a cold compress will help relieve stomach pain too.
- Take a hot pack, hot water, or clean an old sock filled with uncooked rice microwaved.
- Lie down and place the hot compress on your stomach, but make sure the temperature is comfortable.
- apply the compress for at least 15 minutes.
- Remember reheat the pad when you lose your heat.
- you can also take a warm bath to increase blood circulation and relax muscles bathroom.
- The same process will have to be made to the cold compress.
- Repeat this process whenever you feel it is necessary.
4. apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar (ACV), a natural antacid cleaner, helps ease digestion by absorbing essential nutrients.
- Stir 1 – 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water
- drink this before eating their meals.
- drink regularly to get relief from gas associated with stomach pains.
- . Note: is essential to use the apple cider vinegar, no other vinegars
peppermint helps proper digestion by stimulating appetite and relieve pain associated with stomach pains.
- Add handful of fresh mint leaves to a cup of warm water.
- Let stand for a few minutes and strain.
- Drink tea to get rid of stomach pain.
- . Note: can also chew mints or take supplements mint
property Lemons acid stimulates the production of hydrochloric acid to break down food aid proper and easy digestion. Lemons also help keep the system dump and run smoothly.
- Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice in a glass of warm water and mix well.
- Drink the mixture slowly to get relief from stomach pains.
7. Sodium Bicarbonate
Sodium bicarbonate acts as an antacid and helps neutralize stomach acid to provide relief.
- Take a teaspoon or two of baking soda and mix in a cup of warm water.
- Drink the mixture slowly to get relief from indigestion and pain.
- Drink every time you experience indigestion.
8. licorice and fennel
fennel helps relieve indigestion and bloating. Licorice helps increase blood pressure and may irritate ulcers if taken in large quantities.
- Drink herbal tea containing licorice and fennel.
- Or you can also chew a teaspoon of fennel seeds after finishing their meals.
- or drinking licorice tea every time suffering from stomach pain.
9. Rice water
Rice water acts as an emollient, a substance that relieves inflammation by forming a soothing barrier over the membrane or lining of the stomach.
- Rice Cook over medium heat by adding twice the amount of water.
- Remove from heat when it becomes. Soak with the lid on for about 3 minutes.
- Strain and drink warm water to reduce pain. You can add honey to it.
- Eat Rice later as their food.
10. Diet Plan
Planning your diet will help to eliminate the stomachache. Follow this diet to prevent stomach aches.
- Have a piece of toast to help neutralize toxins and prevent stomach aches. GOLF CLUB. rarely irritates the stomach, because it is easy to digest and helps the gastrointestinal tract function properly.
- Avoid oily, spicy, unhealthy food and “junk”, which is more difficult to digest and often results in stomach pain.
- Drink plenty of water, especially between meals. Avoid sauces, condiments, seasonings or excessive.
- Eat 5-6 small meals instead of 3 large meals.
- Eating large meals can cause indigestion or nausea.
Tips for reducing stomach pain
Follow these tips regularly to get relief from stomach pain.
- Drink warm salt water. Add a teaspoon of salt in a cup of warm water and drink. This should be avoided if you are suffering from high blood pressure or have a heart condition.
- Drink cola syrup, a thick liquid as his favorite line to get relief from nausea and stomach.
- Drinking black tea or other drinks with tannins, which neutralizes the toxins.
- Drinking aloe vera juice. Not only cures stomachache, but also treats constipation, cramps, gas and other digestive problems.
- Acupuncture and acupressure and reflexology helps to treat stomach gas and pain.
- Eat yogurt that contains probiotics that help provide relief from indigestion and stomach pain.
- Having a diet that includes cherries, raisins, apricots and prunes as these foods contain fiber, which loosens the stool. For a child of less than four years, puree these ingredients. Toddlers should eat half a cup of this puree. It is recommended to dinner at least 2 -. 3 hours before going to bed
- Remember not lie down immediately after completing their meals.
- try yoga, meditation, deep breathing, spending time with children, or exercise to relieve stress.
stomach pains are pains in the abdomen that result in discomfort. They can be caused by many other things. Avoid having to worry about the pain, and try some of the natural home remedies in this article for a quick and permanent relief from stomach pain without rushing into the local pharmacy counter medications. If you are experiencing stomach pain regularly, you should get medical attention.