Gout is a type of arthritis that is caused by the accumulation of acid blood uric. Usually, they dissolve in the blood, processed by the kidneys and passed through the urine. However, some people have excess uric acid crystals remains in the blood and forms that accumulates in the joints.
is characterized by an intense and sudden attack, pain, redness, swelling and pain in the joints, often the joint at the base of the big toe. This problem is more common in men over age 40 and those who are overweight.
Gout can be caused by genetics, excessive alcohol consumption, lack of exercise, stress, improper lifestyle, unbalanced diet, etc. Unlike arthritis, gout can be cured by luck.
Home Remedies for gout pain:
Ginger root contains anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve pain and inflammation.
- Mix equal amounts of dry ginger root powder, fenugreek powder and turmeric powder.
- Eating a teaspoon with warm water twice a day.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon ginger root in a cup of boiling water.
- Stir well and drink at least once a day.
- can also add ginger root in recipes or eat a premium.
- Add a little water to raw ginger root to make a paste.
- apply to the affected area drop.
- Leave for about 30 minutes before rinsing.
- Repeat daily to get rid of gout.
2. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice alkalized body and neutralizes excess uric acid in the bloodstream.
- Squeezing a lemon to extract their juice, then add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- stir well and add a glass of water and drink immediately.
- Repeat this regularly.
- Mix the juice of half a lemon in a glass of water.
- Drink this three times a day.
Cherries contain antioxidants and anthocyanins that reduce inflammation and minimize outbreaks of gout. Cherries remove toxins from the body and cleanse the kidneys.
- Eat 20 fresh every day at the beginning of the day cherries.
- canned cherries also work well.
- Eat regularly.
- Drink a glass of cherry juice enriched with a few cloves of minced garlic daily.
- can also eat cherry pie, cherry compote, cherry jam, cherry, etc. tea
- can also use pineapple in place of cherries.
4. apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps treat gout and arthritis very effectively.
- Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- Stir well and drink 2 -. 3 times daily
- If this is useful, increase the dose to two teaspoons.
- Mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and honey. Honey increases the anti-inflammatory response of the body.
- Drink this twice a day.
- will continue until the pain is gone.
5. Active carbon
Activated charcoal absorbs uric acid and reduces pain and inflammation.
- Mix 1/2 cup of charcoal powder with a little water to make a thin paste.
- pour into the bath water.
- Soak the affected body part for 30 minutes.
- This process is good for gout on the ankle or toe.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week
- or apply the paste on the affected area and leave for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and repeat regularly.
- you can also take activated charcoal capsules orally.
6. Devil’s claw root
root devil claw acts as an anti-inflammatory to relieve pain and swelling.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon root of devil’s claw powder in a cup of boiling water.
- Cover and let stand for about 10 minutes.
- Strain and drink a cup of tea a day.
- Note :. meadowsweet leaves and tops of flowers, white willow bark, feverfew, licorice, pepper and boswellia can be used instead of the root of devil’s claw
7. Sodium Bicarbonate
Sodium bicarbonate reduces the amount of uric acid in the body. It also relieves pain and swelling.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in a cup of water.
- Drink this solution 3 times a day for up to 2 weeks.
- do not take more than 3 times a day. Do not use if you are suffering from hypertension.
apple contains malic acid that helps neutralize uric acid in the body and therefore reduces pain and inflammation.
- Try to eat an apple every day.
- You can also try apple juice and foods containing apple.
Bananas are high in potassium which helps convert uric acid crystals in the liquid so that it is emptied through urination. It also contains vitamin C which helps in managing swelling and pain.
- Eating 1-2 bananas every day.
- also add a ripe banana with 1/2 cup of yogurt and consume.
10. The Epsom salt
Epsom salt contains high amounts of magnesium reducing gout and other forms of arthritis. Soaking the affected body part in warm water and Epsom salt relaxes sore muscles.
- Add two cups of Epsom salt to warm bathwater.
- body is soaked in water until the water cools.
- Repeat once a week. If the drop is severe, then use this remedy more often.
11. Cold water
Put ice on the affected area will damage the skin. It is always advisable to place the affected area in cold water instead area.
- Place the affected area in cold water for 10 joint -. 15 minutes
- repeat the same process several times a day.
- To use ice wrapped in a towel first to create an ice pack and cling to the joint for 15 minutes.
- avoid excessive use of ice packs.
Tips for reducing gout pain:
- Always maintain a healthy weight, as it is one of the causes of gout.
- maintain a balanced diet.
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Avoid taking pills no prescription water and other diuretics that delay the excretion of uric acid accumulates in the blood.
- If the joints are very painful, do not put any weight on joints, keeping them high, avoid itching, icing or warming the affected area and wear comfortable shoes.
- Avoid foods like turkey, organ meats, gravies, red wine, etc., which are rich in purines into uric acid metabolizing. They have fish oil supplements to relieve inflammation.
- thyme tea drink by adding 1 -. 2 teaspoons thyme powder in a cup of boiling water
- eat grapes because they contain a high amount of alkaline. This will decrease the acidity of uric acid.
- Take caffeinated and decaffeinated beverages lowering uric acid.
If you suffer from high fever and chills or if you are symptoms do not improve after 48 hours, consult a physician immediately for medical attention.
Do you know any other remedy to treat gout pain? Please share with us.