Some people believe that sweet foods have the ability to make us smile and these are the top happiness triggers.
However, it is very important to limit adding sugar in your diet. Sugar-related illnesses including diabetes, cardio-vascular problems, cancer and even adrenal fatigue are on the rise.
10 Signs You Are Eating Too Much Sugar
1. Fatigue: If you’re constantly tired you are on a blood sugar rollercoaster. When we’re tired, we often reach for even more sugar to counteract the fatigue, which leads to a cycle of sugar-fueled highs and lows.
2. Frequent Colds and Flu: If you find yourself falling ill more often than you used to, it could be due to having excessive sugar in your diet.
3. You Have Sugar/Carb Cravings: The more sugar you eat, the more you’ll crave it. “More cravings then equal consuming more sugar, it becomes a vicious and addictive cycle.”
4. You Have Skin Issues: Sugar can wreak havoc on your skin, causing acne, dryness and overall skin imbalances.
5. Anxiety or Depression: By simply eating a lot of sugar, it can make your body physically crash, and make you emotionally crash as well.
6. Weight Problems: A diet high in sugar and refined carbohydrates can definitely keep on the extra weight.
7. High Blood Pressure: Blood pressure problems may not be due to the sodium in your diet, but rather, to the sugar in your diet.
8. Dental Issues: If you notice that you are always in the dentist’s chair due to constant cavities requiring fillings and root canals, it could be the sugar you eat causing the problem.
9. Heart Problems: A sugary diet has the potential to wreak havoc on the heart.
10. Diabetes: Consuming too much sweet foods can cause weight gain, and weight gai n can increase your risk for developing type II diabetes.
Reduce eating sugary foods to prevent having any health problems.