Turmeric is a yellow spice ayurvedic herbs that not only used in Asian cuisine, but also used to treat any health and beauty. It has incredible antiseptic, antibiotic antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help keep your skin shine naturally without any problem.
Here we know about how to treat some common beauty problems we face in our daily lives turmeric. Let’s take a look at him.
Turmeric has a compound called curcumin which exhibits antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that fight bacteria that cause acne and unclogs the pores of the skin by removing dead cells, excess oil and impurities, without any inflammation.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder and 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder with enough milk.
- stir well to make it a fine paste and apply it on the affected skin acne face like a mask.
- let it sit for at least 30 minutes or more to get dry.
- Rinse with warm water and dry the skin.
- repeat the same process until cleared regularly acne.
- O turmeric with lemon juice and a little water from the mixture. Apply on face and rub after dry with wet fingers to get rid of acne.
- Or simply apply a mixture of turmeric powder and running water for acne scars 15 -. 20 regular minutes to prevent
To learn more about turmeric for acne Click here .
Turmeric has several biological properties that help in treating the signs of aging. Curcuminoids has exhibited strong antioxidant properties and has a rich content of vitamin E and C, which protects you from harmful UV rays of the sun to prevent aging.
Research says that turmeric inhibits elastase, which reduces the ability of elastin formation. We all need elastin along with collagen to maintain proper elasticity of skin and make the skin soft.
- Mix equal amounts of organic turmeric powder and chickpea flour by adding sufficient water (or milk or yogurt).
- stir well to make it a fine paste and apply evenly in the body where the signs of aging.
- let it dry for a few minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Be sure to rub the facial area in a circular motion to exfoliate the skin and remove the signs of aging movement.
- repeat periodically.
curcumin Turmeric has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory presenting to reduce damage caused by burns first and second grade properties. the wound heals and prevents blisters do not form or more infection can become septic.
- Mix equal amounts (1 teaspoon) of fresh aloe vera gel and turmeric powder to make a thin paste.
- apply it on the burned areas of skin and let it sit for a few hours.
- Continue applying this mixture for several times a day for disinfection of burns and cuts on the skin.
4. Cracked Heels:
Turmeric has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that treat cracks on the feet, especially those that are caused due to some infections such as athlete’s foot, nail fungus, etc.
- Add enough oil organic coconut melted 2 tablespoons turmeric powder.
- stir well to make it like a thick paste and apply it on the cracked heel.
- massage gently and let sit for about 20 -. 30 minutes
- then rinse with warm water and dry or take your bath after 15 minutes of application.
- do the same regularly until cracked heels are deleted.
. Note: Or use castor oil or olive oil or other natural oil instead of coconut oil
5. Dark circles:
Turmeric has antioxidant and antiseptic properties that reduce dark circles and puffy eyes. Whey used in this process is lactic acid exfoliates and nourishes the skin.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder 2 tablespoons buttermilk (or some pineapple juice).
- stir well to make a fine paste and apply thin under eye circles.
- let it dry for a few minutes and wipe with a cloth soaked in warm water and then with cold water.
- Dry the area and apply eye serum or cream to obtain moisture and erases dark circles.
- do the same process regularly till you get relief from dark circles.
Turmeric has anti-fungal and antiseptic properties that fight dandruff causing fungus. It also improves blood circulation around the scalp to prevent these infections and promote hair growth leather.
- Add 1 teaspoon turmeric powder 2 tablespoons organic of organic coconut oil (or olive oil).
- Stir well and apply all over the scalp with a light massage.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse with warm water shampoo followed by
- periodically repeat once or twice a week until you get relief from dandruff.
7. Facial Hair Removal:
Turmeric works effectively in delaying hair growth and hair thins. Regular use of turmeric will help you get relief from facial hair.
- Add 1 teaspoon turmeric (Curcuma Kasturi) to 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour.
- Mix well by adding enough milk (or cream) to make a smooth, thick paste.
- apply in the facial area as a mask and let it dry completely for a few minutes.
- Then wet your fingers to gently rub the face in the opposite direction of skin growth.
- Finally, rinse with warm water and apply moisture to soften skin.
Note: Or mix salt, turmeric and cold milk to make fine paste. Dace apply and rub in a circular motion for 5 to 10 minutes. Dry and rinse with warm water.
8. Stretch marks:
Turmeric has antioxidant properties that fights against free radicals that cause skin damage, including stretch marks. It also helps to maintain a proper balance of elastin and collagen to prevent these stretch marks.
- Add enough coconut oil (or natural oil) 1 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- stir well to make a fine paste and apply it on stretch marks caused by pregnancy or inheritance or sudden changes in weight.
- Leave for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat regularly until you notice fading stretch marks on the skin.
. Note: O turmeric with chickpea flour and yogurt (or raw milk or water) mixture and apply it on the ridges to get rid of
9. Bleaching Teeth:
Turmeric cures sensitive teeth and other dental problems like toothaches, cavities and gingivitis with its antiseptic, antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties. It also whitens teeth by removing plaque, strengthens with its content of calcium, magnesium and selenium.
To learn more about turmeric teeth whitening Click here .
Turmeric has healing properties and other antioxidants that prevent the action of free radicals in the skin which in turn helps get rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Add turmeric powder, rice powder, tomato juice and raw milk to make fine paste.
- spread over the face and neck as a mask and leave for 30 minutes.
- After that, rinse with warm water rubbing gently.
- Repeat regularly until complete relief of wrinkles.
Tips and Precautions:
- For treatment, dry and cracked lips, apply a mixture of turmeric and milk on the lips and gently massage. Wash after 3 – 4 Barrio
- Turmeric is also used to treat scalp problems like eczema, psoriasis, itching, or peeling skin, hair loss, etc. Just simply apply a mixture of turmeric with honey and milk to reduce these negative effects on the hair.
- Always use organic turmeric powder that can be easily found in any Asian market or any online store.
- It can be taken internally as turmeric mixture in milk before drinking it or using it as a flavor to curries, soups, etc., to get rid of these problems beauty from within and strengthen your immune system.
- yellow turmeric stains can be easily removed in the face by the simple application of a toner prepared by mixing raw milk in some rosewater.
- sure to bring your old clothes while turmeric is applied to the face to clear any of the above problems beauty.
- In certain people, turmeric may cause an allergic skin reaction. So, do a little test skin patch to whether or not cause (especially recommended for first time users).
- consult your doctor if you find no relief from these problems or if symptoms persist for diagnosis and proper treatment why, because different people have different skin will.
stop worrying or feeling embarrassed about these beauty problems, just try these methods turmeric. Share your questions or experiences with us.