Muscle aches attack all peoples of the world, regardless of how old they are.
This Muscle pain also can involve ligaments, tendons and fascia, the soft tissues that connect muscles, bones and organs. However, in this article we will show a potent natural remedy that includes ginger, honey and cinnamon to help solve muscle soreness.
So to forget once and for all muscle pain continue reading this article, you will see that it is not difficult to prepare and is very effective.
remedy for muscle pain
Then we will make known what are the ingredients, method of preparation and use are to be given to this incredible remedy for muscle pain.
- One tablespoon grated fresh ginger or a slice of this
- A glass of water
- Two teaspoons of honey
- A little cinnamon
Method of Preparation and use:
- The first thing to do is heat the water.When boil remove from heat and add the sliced ginger with cinnamon stick.
- Cover the bowl where you have placed the ingredients and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When ten minutes have passed ginger and cinnamon tea passed through a sieve to remove large pieces, you can add a little honey to sweeten and enjoy the great benefits that will bring this great tea.
- This remedy should be taken twice a day, 1 teaspoon until the pain is relieved.
Benefits of ginger and cinnamon
cinnamon reduces inflammation, fights bacteria, helps control blood sugar levels and improve brain function. It also contains calcium, manganese, iron and dietary fiber. It is known that prevents diabetes, improves heart health, brain function and relieves arthritis, among other things.
Ginger contains an anti-inflammatory compound called gingerol, which can relieve joint pain, prevents damage caused by free radicals, protects against colon rectal cancer, and boosts immunity. It also helps with sore throat. It is often used to relieve motion sickness and morning sickness.
As you can see this remedy is very economical and easy to prepare, the more the effect is immediate. Note that if the pains continue for several days we recommend going to your doctor as soon as possible, as prescribed by the appropriate pain medication.